Woman accused of cutting off husband's penis said he 'deserved' it

I know it isn't funny but I did laugh at the "he deserved it." Sorry...:(

I was at the courthouse today for work and came very close to going to the hearing. but ran out of time. Maybe next time.

According to reports from the scene, a dispute over an "inappropriate relationship" may have motivated Becker to commit the crime.

Becker faces charges of felony torture and aggravated mayhem.

Becker also faces sentencing enhancements for great bodily injury and personal use of a knife.

If convicted on all counts, she faces a maximum sentence of life in prison with the possibility of parole.

http://www.ktla.com/news/landing/ktla-wife-cuts-off-penis-garbage-disposal,0,2758761.story

Can't even imagine this one!!
That's good that his spirits are still up ..Im suprised by that . Good for him

You know, I have caught my husband cheating many, MANY times and, while I'd be thrilled to see his pecker FALL off, I've never once considered cutting it off myself.

Not that it's ANY of my business but help help wondering why he isn't your EX husband?:waitasec:

I had to add this one article to this thread. Here's a case where a man did it to himself or almost did ....they didn't say for certain.

Arizona man hospitalized after shooting penis

http://www.newsnet5.com/dpp/news/lo...arizona-man-hospitalized-after-shooting-penis

OKay, The guys are going to bash me for this but I just can't help myself.

The moral to this story is: If you're going to carry a weapon
put it in a holster so you don't shoot off your gun.

If any of you guys have been in the military you must know the rhyme and know what I'm talking about.

:floorlaugh:

Steely Dan

We are so ashamed :liar:for :floorlaugh: but look at the bright side
Half of something :rocker: is better than all of nothing......:saythat:

Steely Dan

We are so ashamed :liar:for :floorlaugh: but look at the bright side
Half of something :rocker: is better than all of nothing......:saythat:

That's always what I tell the women I date. :giggle:

sometimes i wish mens penises could be popped off of the man and hidden far away far far far away .. hehe

sometimes i wish mens penises could be popped off of the man and hidden far away far far far away .. hehe

I can honestly say I have never wished that. I have wished they would use there brain in at least equal proportion to another part of their anatomy.

I can honestly say I have never wished that. I have wished they would use there brain in at least equal proportion to another part of their anatomy.

Youresonotfunny.jpg

they are happy if that is the the brain they are using .. the other brain doesnt matter to them rofl ..

You know, I have caught my husband cheating many, MANY times and, while I'd be thrilled to see his pecker FALL off, I've never once considered cutting it off myself.
i totally agree i mean who would want to have to clean THAT mess up .. lol ..

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alicialynne
Back