Found Deceased NH - Celina Cass, 11, Stewartstown, 25 July 2011 # 3 *Arrest*

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think even if it was thrown in wrapped they would still coever her as she was taken out.
I also think if NECN made a mistake they would have retracted it and I have not heard anything since. We will see soon, if not during the presser it will come out eventually. As we all know it always does.

We know where the two 'fathers' are, but do we know where the rest of the family is? mother, sister, etc. tia

I know I probably not at any will to say this, but does any Mod here think it would be good to open thread #4 before the presser?

NHPRNews NHPR News
RT @laurennecn: Family told shortly after 5 that body pulled from CT river is #celinacass. @NECN for 6:05 press conference.
39 seconds ago

I think even if it was thrown in wrapped they would still coever her as she was taken out.
I also think if NECN made a mistake they would have retracted it and I have not heard anything since. We will see soon, if not during the presser it will come out eventually. As we all know it always does.

My thought is that even if she was wrapped, and wrapped well, if her face was exposed and her hair was visible, identifying her would not have been too difficult. She has been in cold water, so the decomp probably hasn't been too bad that she would be unidentifiable. So they knew it was Celina unofficially, and called the body "female". When they have the official ID (ME or family member) they will call her Celina.

Are we assuming now that the body was wrapped when they found the body?

I'm not assuming anything at all, except that they did find Celine this morning, and they removed her body from the river a short time ago. I just don't have enough information to make any educated guesses. :cow:

Hopefully they will shed at least some light on this case in the presser.

YES it was the reporter I am sorry, but I Swear when I first read it , it did not say 'news 9 reporter... I need to eat apparently

The picture refers to where the STEPfather was brought to the hospital this morning.

He could be sent to a state psychiatric hospital for years, like Andrea Yates was, or Deanna Laney. He obviously needs treatment. But you know... it might be possible that he had nothing to do with Celina's death. Just because he has mental problems doesn't mean he is automatically guilty of murder.

And we have no evidence that he is not on medication for his illness. I am just as suspicious of him as the next person here is, but I do think some comments have been jumping to conclusions solely based on prejudice against the mentally ill.

I'm suspicious based on prejudice against "new daddies" who overwhelmingly are the perps when the stepkids mommy allows the new guy to come into contact with, show up dead. It's just statistics. The possibility of a mental disorder and/or criminal background adds to my concern.

I don't know that this man had anything to do with Celina's murder but the stats tell us it could be likely. Also, I am sick and tired of women putting their kids at risk just so they can get their man. Actually, that goes for men as well (hear that Zahara's dad?).

Celina's mom had two gorgeous daughters in the house who had just reached puberty. She allowed her new guy, who seems to have an obsession with sex, a criminal past and a mental disorder, come in the house. People with mental disorders like schizophrenia, can be dangerous. That is not prejudice, it's just true. Step-dads can be very dangerous as well. It all goes back to the genetic necessity to spread one's DNA all over the place. Animals in the wild get rid of the new mate's offspring so there will be room for their own. Humans have continued that tradition.

The combination of schizophrenia, a step dad with a criminal record and two pretty, young step kids is dangerous.

Again, I don't know what happened to Celina but I would not be surprised to see a certain someone arrested. I don't think anyone here would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong