The Croslin & Cummings families, what's going on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
JFYI- Ronn got an attorney for his arrests for fighting and threats etc. He had to have an attorney, it wasnt because of anything to do with Haleigh.
A lot of people get attorneys to get off charges, that is probably why his record is so clean and is a mile long, this is what attorneys do.

BBM

Ron aquired an attorney way before his fights, 3/19/09. A little over a month after Haleigh disappeared. He was arrested 8/6/09

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755689&IMG=49930

Posted By: Gary Detman Created: 3/19/2009 2:32:27 PM

PALATKA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has hired an attorney.

The Law Office of Kimball & Snider in Palatka says it will represent Ronald Cummings on a pro bono basis.

The personal injury firm says it will help handle the media and Ronald Cummings' interests in matters involving a possible custody fight over his son.

READ: COMPLETE COVERAGE OF SEARCH FOR HALEIGH

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/default.aspx

JFYI- Ronn got an attorney for his arrests for fighting and threats etc. He had to have an attorney, it wasnt because of anything to do with Haleigh.
A lot of people get attorneys to get off charges, that is probably why his record is so clean and is a mile long, this is what attorneys do.

You are correct with that one and they don't come cheap. However, a grieving father of a missing child doesn't normally need a criminal defense attorney unless he has something to hide. I think he had something to hide. I bet most people do.

The very first attorney he hired was to help him with questions by LE and the media about Haleigh. They said as much. They also assisted him in keeping JR but they advised him to not talk to LE...and he didn't.

No one needs a criminal defense attorney for a simple fist fight. He and his mom went on a media blitz after that fight to take the public's eye away from ron and they claimed it was time to search for Haleigh. Heck for five months, they didn't search but when rc gets in trouble, their thoughts turn to Haleigh.

He did not have to go to jail in August 09. He brought that on himself by refusing to tell his side of the story. My guess is his side wasn't too good, so he needed an attorney to help him out of a jam. Same with Haleigh...needs one to keep him out of a jam.

Does anyone have any idea how many attorneys rc has had in his short life? I imagine he has gone through most of his GMa's money in paying for them. It has to be over 19 attorneys....easy.

Kimball and Snyder quit after the custody. Their words were "Glad to be out of that fray".
I agree this clan is a different sort of animal. Our minds can't grasp their reasoning. What in the world happened to Haleigh?

You are correct with that one and they don't come cheap. However, a grieving father of a missing child doesn't normally need a criminal defense attorney unless he has something to hide. I think he had something to hide. I bet most people do.

The very first attorney he hired was to help him with questions by LE and the media about Haleigh. They said as much. They also assisted him in keeping JR but they advised him to not talk to LE...and he didn't.

No one needs a criminal defense attorney for a simple fist fight. He and his mom went on a media blitz after that fight to take the public's eye away from ron and they claimed it was time to search for Haleigh. Heck for five months, they didn't search but when rc gets in trouble, their thoughts turn to Haleigh.

He did not have to go to jail in August 09. He brought that on himself by refusing to tell his side of the story. My guess is his side wasn't too good, so he needed an attorney to help him out of a jam. Same with Haleigh...needs one to keep him out of a jam.

Does anyone have any idea how many attorneys rc has had in his short life? I imagine he has gone through most of his GMa's money in paying for them. It has to be over 19 attorneys....easy.

Kimball and Snyder quit after the custody. Their words were "Glad to be out of that fray".
I agree this clan is a different sort of animal. Our minds can't grasp their reasoning. What in the world happened to Haleigh?

BBM
Yeah, Whisp. I bet GGMS wished she had stayed in that Jon boat years and years ago and just kept going!

BBM

Ron aquired an attorney way before his fights, 3/19/09. A little over a month after Haleigh disappeared. He was arrested 8/6/09

http://public.pcso.us/jail/bookingDetails.aspx?SYSID=755689&IMG=49930

Posted By: Gary Detman Created: 3/19/2009 2:32:27 PM

PALATKA, FL -- The father of Haleigh Cummings has hired an attorney.

The Law Office of Kimball & Snider in Palatka says it will represent Ronald Cummings on a pro bono basis.

The personal injury firm says it will help handle the media and Ronald Cummings' interests in matters involving a possible custody fight over his son.

READ: COMPLETE COVERAGE OF SEARCH FOR HALEIGH

http://www.firstcoastnews.com/news/local/default.aspx

iirc it was right after Crystal got a lawyer, not sure of dates though JMO

iirc it was right after Crystal got a lawyer, not sure of dates though JMO

Hi, Flossie! People think you are quilty if you lawyer-up and stupid if you don't; it's a no-win situation. I, personally, would lawyer-up. :seeya:

I can answer one of those questions. Why doesn't Lindsy know more about the night of Feb 9th? She was in school/work taking classes to get her LPN certification. She didn't get home until sometime after 10 pm. She ate and then went to bed. This is why Tommy did not go over to the MH at 10 pm as he said he did because he would not have left the three kids (one of them an infant) alone because Lindsy wasn't home. He was babysitting his kids.

He now says he did go over later around midnight with JO after Lindsy was asleep.

BBM

I thought she said she stayed up late working on insurance papers for the vehicle that was wrecked?

I am responding to quite a few posts on this subject.
I really feel that Lindsay and Chelsea are keeping their men out of trouble in connection with the Haleigh disapperance. Chelsea is definately part of this.
I have been around people like this my whole life, I do believe people are reaching way too far on the actions of these people.
These people were talking until Geraldo went down there and blew ANY chance of anyone finding out a thing. I also think that Cobra and Kim had a lot to do with it too.
These people live this way because it is all they know.
I saw Ron on TV and it broke my heart, I have a son his age and I am telling you that his tears and gut wrenching cry was not fake!
As far as the gramma and mom of RC, they are harmless, they just didn't know how to deal with all of the media either. People were on here and reporters and searchers were all entering their world and they not entering ours.
THis case is really sad, it is just people went about it all in the wrong way.
These people have NOTHING on the Anthonys. NOT ONE THING.
none of them got money other than donations when they were living in a tent, no one started fake organizations, they are not all parading every where and writing books.
they are trying to stay to their own, I personally cannot believe the time that these kids got for the few pills they had. I mean open your cabinets to see if you have some of the same drugs or if you ever gave a family member or friend a prescription medicine that prescribed to you. Look how Casey walked and we all think we know she killed Caylee?
It just amazing me how people have no clue what has happened to Haleigh and people talk like they are sure they know exactly what happened. It is not easy when you have people llike this, they may know but we will never know unless we back off like the police have.
the truth will come out. It will. JMHO
I also believed Ron's tears, but that doesn't mean he was 100% in the dark. I believed Misty's tears too. Nobody can convince me that those tears weren't real, but I don't think she was 100% in the dark either. IMO, their tears weren't because an unexpected, unexplainable abduction had happened. Ron seemed so grief stricken. Where was his hope? and Misty seemed so traumatized. Why? What did she know and what had she seen? IMO, they both acted like they were grieving for Haleigh, but how could they have known there was reason to grieve? They both said, more than once, that they thought CS's side of the family was behind this. If so, that would have been reason to hope...not fall to the ground sobbing. So yes, for a large part, I believe their emotions were genuine. When Misty talked about Haleigh, she seemed to dwell on how little she was and she went on about how smart she was, how much fun they had together. Those are the kinds of things people say when talking about a dead child, not a missing one. In other words, they seemed more like fond memories instead of a description. If they thought Haleigh was alive, they would have been pleading with the abductor to feed her, be kind to her, get her to a doctor...but I remember Ron making the point that she wasn't property or a thing to be stolen. When going back and rewatching them, I'm more convinced than ever, that these 2 knew more than they were telling. JMO.

Misty failed numerous LD tests.
She has changed her stories so many times I can't even count anymore
She may have given poor Haleigh to Tommy and Joe for drugs or she killed her herself by accident but she had them get rid of that babies body .
Those 3 are the key and they aren't talking and when they do they lie again .
Ron may be not the nicest of people but I do not think he killed his daughter .
There are so many stories that everyone seems to be making it more than it is wheras to me it was a young foolish girl on drugs left to take care of 2 kids .
Something very bad happened and she called 'family' to come help her
If she had anything on Ron she would have sung like a bird

Misty failed numerous LD tests.
She has changed her stories so many times I can't even count anymore
She may have given poor Haleigh to Tommy and Joe for drugs or she killed her herself by accident but she had them get rid of that babies body .
Those 3 are the key and they aren't talking and when they do they lie again .
Ron may be not the nicest of people but I do not think he killed his daughter .
There are so many stories that everyone seems to be making it more than it is wheras to me it was a young foolish girl on drugs left to take care of 2 kids .
Something very bad happened and she called 'family' to come help her
If she had anything on Ron she would have sung like a bird
I agree with you sort of, but I think if Misty's the perp, LE would have gathered enough proof to arrest her. She gave a lot of interviews and took a lot of tests, and the way I see it, the evidence must not point to her. From what LE has said, (Misty is the key), and what they haven't said, (Misty has never been named a suspect), they give the impression, IMO, that they don't think she murdered Haleigh. They labeled this a homicide, so at least for the time being, an accident has been ruled out. But from the way they've relentlessly called her the key and have refused to back down, it's my impression that LE knows Misty has lied about that night...and they want the truth. Where that truth leads, is anybody's guess, but a lot of drugs, guns, and fights were going on during that time, so the answer might not be as simple as a tired, drugged up girl being responsible. But then again, you might be right. My only real problem with that theory is Ron's behavior. I think he'd protect her up to a point, but not if she murdered Haleigh. He has shown a lot of repressed rage, but never for Misty, IMO. He married her. JMO.

I agree with you sort of, but I think if Misty's the perp, LE would have gathered enough proof to arrest her. She gave a lot of interviews and took a lot of tests, and the way I see it, the evidence must not point to her. From what LE has said, (Misty is the key), and what they haven't said, (Misty has never been named a suspect), they give the impression, IMO, that they don't think she murdered Haleigh. They labeled this a homicide, so at least for the time being, an accident has been ruled out. But from the way they've relentlessly called her the key and have refused to back down, it's my impression that LE knows Misty has lied about that night...and they want the truth. Where that truth leads, is anybody's guess, but a lot of drugs, guns, and fights were going on during that time, so the answer might not be as simple as a tired, drugged up girl being responsible. But then again, you might be right. My only real problem with that theory is Ron's behavior. I think he'd protect her up to a point, but not if she murdered Haleigh. He has shown a lot of repressed rage, but never for Misty, IMO. He married her. JMO.

The LE targeted Ronald in a drug sting and locked him away for a long time. Hes involved and got just as much time as someone he called that night who is labeled a known "suspect"

After LE's history with Ron, why would they lock him up now? His child is missing and now if she comes back poor Ron wont be able to raise her anyways? And people try to say this family has pull?

The LE targeted Ronald in a drug sting and locked him away for a long time. Hes involved and got just as much time as someone he called that night who is labeled a known "suspect"

After LE's history with Ron, why would they lock him up now? His child is missing and now if she comes back poor Ron wont be able to raise her anyways? And people try to say this family has pull?
Yes, and for that I'm very grateful. Ron's right where he needs to be, IMO.

I don't know exactly what time she went to bed, but it wasn't her vehicle that was wrecked.

:waitasec: Have I been thinking the wrong thing all along? I thought that the wreck Hank Sr. and Timmy had involved Timmy and Chelsey's vehicle (recently acquired) and that the insurance papers were being worked on by Chelsey. The van was loaned to them by Tommy and Lindsey. Is this still the correct story? Or is there another version? This case has had so many twists and turns,,,,,,,,,,,,:banghead:

:waitasec: Have I been thinking the wrong thing all along? I thought that the wreck Hank Sr. and Timmy had involved Timmy and Chelsey's vehicle (recently acquired) and that the insurance papers were being worked on by Chelsey. The van was loaned to them by Tommy and Lindsey. Is this still the correct story? Or is there another version? This case has had so many twists and turns,,,,,,,,,,,,:banghead:

To my knowledge that is the correct story...IF there is another one, I haven't heard it...yet JMHO..

No, Lone you were right.....it's was my bad. I had my "Croslins" confused. :floorlaugh:

No, Lone you were right.....it's was my bad. I had my "Croslins" confused. :floorlaugh:
having your Croslins confused is understandable, because CC gave an interview about that van, and omg, I still haven't figured out who she meant. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88