Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was trying to find out if the calculations used by HHJP/DOC in order to determine KC's actual sentenced prison time off set by various mitigating factors, has ever been released to the public. But had no luck finding it.
I assume that would be available to the public under the Sunshine law, when requested by a Floridian. Does anybody knows if that was ever released?
I am sorry but I have no faith anymore in those clowns that can not even follow/comprehend a fairly simple judge's ruling.

In one article it said a photo of Casey was attached with a "mark" on her head and it read; (paraphrasing) keep smiling *censored* with a forehead that big it makes for an easier target.

I hope they included proof that they reported this threat to the police. I wouldn't put it past them to create something like that themselves to use as as exhibit. MOO

Whatever the outcome, it is ridiculous how poorly this was handled by State of Florida and/or Orange County Corrections. Just a complete cluster#$#%.

Yes Indeedy, a true flustercluck if ever there was one. The Clerk's Office (if I understand it correctly...it was the clerk who left out the clear direction in the written report which then went to DOC) and DOC have a lot of "housekeeping" to do. This is just one case. Imagine how many ordinary Joes and Janes have probably gotten away because of similar mistakes.

it the motion by DT is says she is due back tomorrow

Good Golly can someone count 72 hours on their fingers and toes? Or at least use a calculator? LMAO

Maybe that is what the probation office requested is all I can figure. I'm seeing all sorts of things. But if it is truly 72 hours it would be Thursday morning by 10am.

I'm thinking the probation office asked for a tomorrow afternoon face to face.

Good Golly can someone count 72 hours on their fingers and toes? Or at least use a calculator? LMAO

Maybe that is what the probation office requested is all I can figure. I'm seeing all sorts of things. But if it is truly 72 hours it would be Thursday morning by 10am.

I'm thinking the probation office asked for a tomorrow afternoon face to face.

to clarify further fwiw the motion says that strickland signed the order on the 29th and gave her until the 3rd to report.

MY son (who is 6 1/2 and very advanced for his age) asked what I was doing on the computer and i said "nothing" in an innocent voice.......he looked at me with his head cocked to one side and said "you are reading about casey anthony aren't you", I replied yes (hesitantly) and he said "excuse me for a minute" and ran into the other room and screamed and came back in and said "ok, I'm better now"....it was HILARIOUS!!! :floorlaugh:

That is one of the cutest and funniest things I have ever read...thank you for sharing....out of the mouths of babes for sure:floorlaugh::great:

I was trying to find out if the calculations used by HHJP/DOC in order to determine KC's actual sentenced prison time off set by various mitigating factors, has ever been released to the public. But had no luck finding it.
I assume that would be available to the public under the Sunshine law, when requested by a Floridian. Does anybody knows if that was ever released?
I am sorry but I have no faith anymore in those clowns that can not even follow/comprehend a fairly simple judge's ruling.

I don't know but it's been 3 years to the day. So 1 1/2 years for the bad checks (time served) trial 1/10 w/1 yr probation upon her release from jail, 1 1/2 years for 4 four counts of lying to LE. If she served a year probation that would mean she only served 6 months on the lying charge. So does she still need to serve out another year for lying. If she served her probation in jail should that be separate from her sentence for the lying? jmo

OMG he did not even flash the finger again. UNREAL

How can you serve probation when you are not in the public domain showing you are integrating back into society -- isn't that the whole point? Re-integration with verification?

CM answered your query with one middle finger. His finger is more powerful then the whole Florida court system. I must respectfully point out here.

OMG he did not even flash the finger again. UNREAL

Yes he did. I wonder if the Florida Bar would excuse him once, but two times , that's a bit much.

CheneyBird2.jpg

Does anyone know what kind of sentence Casey was given for the fraud charges?

LA should copywrite the middle finger so every time CM flashes it he gets money.

OK I have a question. Why did Baez not participate in today's motion filings? He was at a restaurant right across the street it was reported.

What could the reason be? Could it be considered a conflict because he is trying to market Casey? So he can't be her defense attorney? Or have his issues maybe caught up with him on the sanctions promised by Judge Perry? I think it is very strange that Baez is not in the public eye at all.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Eleanor D.