Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Face it good people, CM is a triple threat! He gives old people, Lawyers and humans a bad name!!!

Oh come on. CM just wants to go home and watch himself on the evening news! Anger and wagging a finger would for sure be a great teaser for tonight's news?
jmo

OMG he did not even flash the finger again. UNREAL

Well this time it may be an issue.

While his previous "communication via digit" was deemed "unrelated to a legal proceeding"...http://www.msnbc.msn.com/id/43930259/ns/local_news-orlando_fl/t/bar-drops-complaint-against-cheney-mason/

....his actions today took place on his way to file a motion. Sooooooooooooooooooooooooo the FL. Bar may see it as a pattern of behavior and connect it to the act of filing the motion.

JMO

CM answered your query with one middle finger. His finger is more powerful then the whole Florida court system. I must respectfully point out here.

If you were looking at the A's family hand......it's the CA finger, not the LA finger.

Oh, dear, I just saw the street picture. He's got Lee up. Maybe CM's having problems with arthritis.... jmo

I sure hope the fisties are out "in seclusion"... and then punching in Jose's number, then Cheney's number, the Lizbeth's number, then Dottie's number... repeat and recycle!

Yes Indeedy, a true flustercluck if ever there was one. The Clerk's Office (if I understand it correctly...it was the clerk who left out the clear direction in the written report which then went to DOC) and DOC have a lot of "housekeeping" to do. This is just one case. Imagine how many ordinary Joes and Janes have probably gotten away because of similar mistakes.

I would assume that during sentencing , an official from DOC is also in the Court Room. Makes sense to me. The written order is just a confirmation of the oral ruling. And if anything is unclear , you ask questions. As high profile as this case was, am sure that even some DOC/Probation folks were watching Judge Strickland sentencing during office hours, I smell a rat.JMO.

LA should copywrite the middle finger so every time CM flashes it he gets money.

If you were looking at the A's family hand......it's the CA finger, not the LA finger.

Oh, dear, I just saw the street picture. He's got Lee up. Maybe CM's having problems with arthritis.... jmo

See what I mean? Lee should copywrite it!

Once again ... Accountability and FCA are strangers -- never mind the truth.

Right at the beginning of the video. Kathi is holding it.

20121at.jpg

hard to see but they go closer in the video clip - black dot on forehead supposed to be a bullet hole. "KEEP SMILING BI*CH" "the large forehead makes for an easier head shot"

or something along those lines.

i know this is OT but LA finger? can someone link me the where that happened?

This is the best that I could capture of the pics.

Attachments

• Casey Bullet.JPG
    Casey Bullet.JPG
    20.3 KB · Views: 30
  • Cheny's bird.JPG
    Cheny's bird.JPG
    18 KB · Views: 36
i know this is OT but LA finger? can someone link me the where that happened?

I believe its a reference to a jail video with George describing the Anthony family as fingers on a hand.

I don't know but it's been 3 years to the day. So 1 1/2 years for the bad checks (time served) trial 1/10 w/1 yr probation upon her release from jail, 1 1/2 years for 4 four counts of lying to LE. If she served a year probation that would mean she only served 6 months on the lying charge. So does she still need to serve out another year for lying. If she served her probation in jail should that be separate from her sentence for the lying? jmo

I thought it was 4 years for lying , the max of 1 year per each count, hence no probation time. The probation time (check fraud) does not get into this equation. AZlawyer and me also, are just wondering if the check fraud sentence was served concurrent with the lying sentence which would be highly unusual.

I believe its a reference to a jail video with George describing the Anthony family as fingers on a hand.

Yes that's right...GA gives an analogy about how the little finger (Caylee) is missing. LA is mister tall man.

This is going to be a nice little fight and standoff - DT doesn't want her to be seen by anyone before the big pay off interview and beside how concerned for her safety is she gonna look with her tan and makeover?

It looks like LF and CM have missed their regularly scheduled hair cut appointments-- wonder if they're finding it hard to be in public places?

http://www.wesh.com/r/28743793/detail.html

Will tomorrow be warrant time?

Thanks Quiche for pointing out about the need of a haircut. But imagine being CM and willingly sitting down in a local barber chair with someone who has sissors in their hands?:panic:

I thought it was 4 years for lying , the max of 1 year per each count, hence no probation time. The probation time (check fraud) does not get into this equation. AZlawyer and me also, are just wondering if the check fraud sentence was served concurrent with the lying sentence which would be highly unusual.

Yes that has been a question of mine. Because how many times can you use the same time for different charges ya know?

ahh, thank you. makes sense. i thought there might have been a picture of LA flipping someone off. i would have been surprised if i missed that!

MY son (who is 6 1/2 and very advanced for his age) asked what I was doing on the computer and i said "nothing" in an innocent voice.......he looked at me with his head cocked to one side and said "you are reading about casey anthony aren't you", I replied yes (hesitantly) and he said "excuse me for a minute" and ran into the other room and screamed and came back in and said "ok, I'm better now"....it was HILARIOUS!!! :floorlaugh:

Oh my gosh...that is priceless, truly laugh-out-LOUD hilarious! He's got your number, that's for sure~he would be saying and doing the same thing if he was at my house. My 7 year old grandson asked me the other day if I was still "into that Casey Anthony trial." Thanks so much for sharing this and providing a great chuckle!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288