Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought it looked like she was carying a wide load too, causing me to think it wasn't KC until I matched up the moles on her neck to a couple of court room pics...

IMO .. that is KC.

Follow the moles...she wears tons of makeup to hide them...she has plenty.

I have such a warm fuzzy glow on right now - just imagining Jose as he checks out TMZ....

Video for ya tomorrow Jose! You are welcome! :seeya:

Holy cow, that is an Ohio plate. I look at them everyday as I live in Ohio. Could she really be in Columbus? Put on an Ohio State hat and blend right in.

it looks like she is in a residential area but w/ businesses. OSU campus maybe??

Ole CM is gonna be exercising all them bird flipping fingers tonight, so he can get ready for tomorrow.....I can just see him now. :floorlaugh:

I'll be willing to bet they're gonna try to say that ISN'T her. :woohoo:

It doesn't look like her plus I cannot see her out and about by herself. TMZ is claiming to have video of her and airing it tomorrow saying something is different about her. Just saw their quick preview on tv.

Well for one her hair is shorter and it's been tinted dark red, and second she's wearing makeup, and third, she's packed on a few pounds and is pretty puffy...

There has been lots of talk locally on the news here that Casey is in Newbury, Ohio. Very rural, middle of nowhere. I don't know where the rumor came from and I scoffed at it, but now I'm wondering....

George's sister and brother in law live in Austintown near Youngstown, but I can't imagine she is with them. He's a car salesman and doesn't look the type willing to take a hit on possible loss of sales if people found out he was hiding Casey.

Good find! Kudos to you!

I dunno--looks like her but there's something that's... off. Can't quite put my finger on it. The hair is definitely cut and it looks kinda like a hack job.

right! something is just off, but i can't tell what. i do think it's her though.

Well remember George had a friend from Ohio come to Orlando in the early weeks, who was at the house when Tim Miller arrived. I think George still has family in Ohio too. Didn't he call them all on the night of his suicide attempt?

still looking pale, what no laying out by the pool showing off your bella vita tattoo??

There has been lots of talk locally on the news here that Casey is in Newbury, Ohio. Very rural, middle of nowhere. I don't know where the rumor came from and I scoffed at it, but now I'm wondering....

George's sister and brother in law live in Austintown near Youngstown, but I can't imagine she is with them. He's a car salesman and doesn't look the type willing to take a hit on possible loss of sales if people found out he was hiding Casey.

do they have an old navy??

I'm pretty sure it's her. Matching moles on the face.

kc.png

First picture from:
http://photos.tmz.com/galleries/cas...sguise_photo_gallery#tab=most_recent&id=97069

I'm from Cincinnati, but visit relatives in Columbus a lot. I know that they (Ohio State) has a very good med school, and there are a bunch of hospitals located around campus, could she be getting her "treatment" there somewhere outpatient.

Well fellow WSers, it looks like we have been duped by the A-clan & their mouth piece with some mis-truths yet again.... I take comfort in knowing that it was TMZ who got the first pics of her out there though!!!!

That most definately is her!!!!! My gosh. Maybe the dollar store glasses are throwing you off. She is probably eating the family out of house and home!!!!!!!!! No even afraid to walk the streets huh? She thought she was fooling everybody, well she may have, except TMZ pap. She look heavier but she is probably eating because she is so nervous and sh wants all the food she has been craving. Wonder if she gets chili just like mom used to make?

No one is in any trouble. Just a reminder. If you copy a picture Please provide the link for copyright reasons just below. :)

Holy cow, that is an Ohio plate. I look at them everyday as I live in Ohio. Could she really be in Columbus? Put on an Ohio State hat and blend right in.

Does that look like the Old Navy in Columbus?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Contrary Marge