Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The pics could be taken on different days, the fact that the Starbucks and Old Navy are close by only mean that both stores are within the same area.
If the pics are legit pics and not set up, then that means they were all likely taken in the same area considering if she was seen in one area on a particular day the photog would have gone and watched for her in that same area the next day and so on...

I understand that it's been narrowed down to both places being in the same area, but I do believe that this photographer was either invited by the DT or was someone from the DT and that FCA was posing and made money from these outings.

The night that we all were waiting on her release, someone had an inside source with the airports.
Wasn't it posted that there was a private plane either from Ohio, or registered as going to Ohio that night/morning of her release
???

It sure seems to ring a bell with me that there was.

And, if so, man, Todd M sure has put out a lot of money sending his private jets all over the country on a wild goose chase.
They all must find themselves very amusing.

There has to be a reason though now that these are coming out.
And, I don't think that it has anything to do her being ordered back to Orlando for probation.
They have kept her pretty well hidden for her to all of a sudden shown up with a new pouty/puffy lower lip, and triple X rated *advertiser censored*.

In that side by side close up of her in post #48, there are moles on her lower neck, collar bone area that match also.
Her jawline profile match up in that picture also.

BBM: YES ... you are correct ... IIRC ... there was a flight from Orlando to Ohio (not sure where in Ohio), but it was reported that it was a flight with some "golfers" returning to Ohio from playing golf in Orlando ...

Hmmm ... "golfers" ... I do NOT believe in coincidences ...

:waitasec:

It's definitely her imo. She's packed on a few pounds...but also her clothes/angle/lighting might have an effect. Plus she looks suspicious...don't really see too many people walking around looking like that - a cliche from one of Dominic Casey's PI fantasies. Picture 15 really captures that odd mouth gesture she does like when she's trying to "think" or when she's mad. Plus she walks and carries herself rather sloppily, even with her new clothes and fancy new phone. The only thing that didn't point to it being her was that she didn't seem to be stealing anything or writing bad checks at the stores. Gotta love the Anthonys and their shopping sprees! MOO

Hahaha! I tried looking but got booted off the internet in the process! So Columbus huh? Schools coming in session soon and that place gets crowded. Not sure that's a great place to hide? Well, she may be leaving soon anyway!

She has had a boob job - that's why they are so "high" right now and extra swollen and full looking.
She would be wearing a special support bra that has quite a large back strap, like a sports bra, so you don't see any evidence of it from the side or back.

My sister's looked the same way right after she got her's done.

i dunno about that. in the other pictures they don't look as big, and i know from experience light gray shirts tend to make someone look larger. could also be a padded bra. i just don't think a boob job is likely, jmo. i can see something like botox though.

she does look off in these pictures, but there is just too many similarities for me to say it isn't her.

I have family from houston where she was said to be....I'll ask if starbucks and okd navy are close by.

I also think she is not showing any signs of someone seeking therapy, instead someone indulging in her madness. Proud to be an American Psycho.

Respectfully snipped .

Thank YOU HS....same mouth, same lips, same wrinkle/line in chin.

Just a shout out!

Hi Jose :seeya:

Hi CM :seeya:

Hi Dorothy C Simms :seeya:

Hi George :seeya:

Hi Cindy :seeya:

Hi Lee :seeya:

Hi Mallory :seeya:

Oh...and HI CASEY!! Nice of you to join us :) :seeya: :seeya:

:great::great::floorlaugh: I hope they ARE reading here ... :seeya:

And I hope the MSM is reading here as well ... because in "my opinion" I think these pics are CFCA ...

:seeya::seeya::seeya:

The ones of her in the store could easily be taken from a car in the parking lot, it's easy to hide a big lens if you're in a car, but the ones of her straight on would be harder to take without her noticing. (unless the photographer was shooting through a tinted window)

Possible. Based on the overhead view you posted, it doesn't look like there's much cover for a photographer across the street. A car would have to be crawling along at walking speed or parked. It would be interesting to know what the parking situation is along there. Regardless, it definitely looks like her in a very recognizable location in Columbus, OH. That's what matters.

She has had a boob job - that's why they are so "high" right now and extra swollen and full looking.
She would be wearing a special support bra that has quite a large back strap, like a sports bra, so you don't see any evidence of it from the side or back.

But in the white T (face on) they look smaller.

No, the Youngstown Old Navy does not look at all the same. [Old Navy, 377a Boardman Poland Road, near Youngstown, OH]
There are no posts in front. It does not show up well in the Google street view, and I cannot find a pic, but it does not look like the one in the TMZ pic at all.
I did check some Cleveland stores. I also found 3 Old Navy listings in Columbus. The first two did not pan out. When I got to Olentangy River address, it only showed me from the street, not the storefront. I saw the green posts throughout the parking lot though. That's why I went to Google images. This Columbus store has a fairly specific look. This is the only one that I saw that had this look. The green posts are throughout the large riverfront mall. The green posts reminded me of a city riverfront that I know here on the west coast in the first place. It's a riverfront/city look IMO.

Sorry, I hit the quote button on my last post and it didn't work. Thanks for looking, my computer is having some serious issues right now. Yep, figures. As soon as I clicked on her pics, lol.

Is that a sign of early pregnancy?:sick:

I might be imagining things, but it looks like the necklace KC is wearing is the same one Mallory and Cindy wore in court. Just an observation, and I am quite tired, so I very well may be wrong.
Well anyway, I'm off to bed. Goodnight fellow WSers! Who knows what tomorrow will bring? Hopefully SOME form of justice for CAYLEE. No matter how small, I'll take anything at this point. I have to believe Caylee will still get justice somehow, some way, at some point. Goodnight all!

CA and Mallory wore the same necklace? Wow, you are GOOD. Got pics?

I need to see a pic of this girl puking into a toilet to say for sure, but I've got to stand in the "it's not her" line for now.

I didn't think about a boob job, great idea. Sure explains her perkiness.

Maybe getting ready for the Hustler photo shoot?

It's been on the news here alot recently that FCA is in Newbury, Ohio. I don't know where that rumor came from and I scoffed at it, but I don't know now. Newbury is a small town in a rural area that is near Solon, Ohio, a good size suburb of Cleveland. I wish we knew where George's friend Jim from Ohio lived.

George's sister lives in Austintown, Ohio near Youngstown. Wonder if Austintown has an Old Navy?

Solon has an Old Navy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member