Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I understand that it's been narrowed down to both places being in the same area, but I do believe that this photographer was either invited by the DT or was someone from the DT and that FCA was posing and made money from these outings.

Oh for sure, definitely a possibility. The timing is interesting too considering the fact of her probation screw up. This may be her only chance to sell photos of herself before her free (probation) appearance.

The private plane WFTV was watching the night of her release had golfers flying to OHIO. Didn't HLN have a video of a girl with long hair running to the plane right before it took off?

I don't think it's her. Unless she's gained weight in the past few weeks, her face seems a bit puffy. The woman pictured has blue eyes whereas I'm pretty sure Casey's are hazel. She could be wearing contacts to change her appearance though. But, my first impression was that it wasn't her.

Casey has a square chin, not a round chin like in the picture above. Casey's chin has a downward facing ( under her bottom lip, which the TMZ pictures don't have. Casey's nose is box shaped, with the nostrils being in line horizontally with whatever that thing between the nostrils is called. The TMZ pictures do not have that. The distance between the bottom lip and the bottom of the chin is much larger in the TMZ pics than in any pic I can find of Casey.

There is no way the TMZ pics are Casey. Not unless she's had plastic surgery and totally changed the shape and the length of her chin

Her *advertiser censored* were a good size during the trial and so was her back side but, her tummy was fairly flat.

She is only like 5 ft tall. Add 15 lbs and everything is gonna get bigger. Look at her tummy. No longer flat. Sitting around eating meat, potatoes and gravy, chase it with some beer and I think her body is starting to look just like her mom.

Remember George saying that weird thing about her watching her weight ? Maybe she has always put weight on like Cindy. She would also put weight on in her face making her look a little differant to us.

I understand that it's been narrowed down to both places being in the same area, but I do believe that this photographer was either invited by the DT or was someone from the DT and that FCA was posing and made money from these outings.
Ya know what guys...she really doesn't deserve our attention...whoever that is (of course this is just mpo)...if there is one iota of a chance that she's making money off these photos, I'm truly sorry I even looked. It won't happen again.

BBM: YES ... you are correct ... IIRC ... there was a flight from Orlando to Ohio (not sure where in Ohio), but it was reported that it was a flight with some "golfers" returning to Ohio from playing golf in Orlando ...

Hmmm ... "golfers" ... I do NOT believe in coincidences ...

:waitasec:

I don't believe in coincidences either.
The 'golfers' boarding that plane, in that area, at the same time FCA was released....no coinkydinky.
I remember watching the airport-golfers thing play out while reading here. Someone , a WSer even mentioned -could FCA be incognito or stuffed in a golf bag. :floorlaugh: (That thought still makes me laugh.)

BBM: YES ... you are correct ... IIRC ... there was a flight from Orlando to Ohio (not sure where in Ohio), but it was reported that it was a flight with some "golfers" returning to Ohio from playing golf in Orlando ...

Hmmm ... "golfers" ... I do NOT believe in coincidences ...

:waitasec:

Yep, that's the one !
This was the flight that a large car pulled up with lots of luggage. A young girl was seen running to the plane, and off to the side by the wing was another woman with short hair standing by, like she was giving orders or talking to someone that I thought sure looked an awful lot like Cindy that night.

:waitasec: I wish there was a picture of her TATTOO and BACK because that would PROVE it ... along with the EARS !

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

Sorry, I hit the quote button on my last post and it didn't work. Thanks for looking, my computer is having some serious issues right now. Yep, figures. As soon as I clicked on her pics, lol.

My computer did the same thing ... imploded when I first clicked on the TMZ site.

Somebody clear this up for me....does KC have blue eyes or brown eyes? I see people mentioning colored contact lenses, but I have seen mug shots with blue eyes. Usually you can tell when a person has colored contacts on. I have tried them, and they never would line up just right on my pupil to look realistic.

I don't know if it is her or not, but If it is NOT, I feel sorry for her because she is going to be harrassed. Yikes.

The ones of her in the store could easily be taken from a car in the parking lot, it's easy to hide a big lens if you're in a car, but the ones of her straight on would be harder to take without her noticing. (unless the photographer was shooting through a tinted window)

Check out photos 8-16. Some are shot straight on up the sidewalk, and some seem to be from across the street as she crosses the street. Definitely using a telephoto lens shooting with a relatively wide aperture and narrow depth of field on most of them.

Well we all know what happened the last time she was "bloated".

Think she will put in an appearance at Lee and Mallory's wedding in 2 months and her mother deny another pregnancy??:floorlaugh:

Bets anyone??:woohoo::floorlaugh:
{seriously, I hope to God she doesn't show up, showing}

a mere 4 min's walk from Old Nay to Starbucks

kcfree.png

maybe she lives in the residential area to the left...

In this photo I think she is walking through a park:

caseyanthony080311017fu.jpg

That could be King Avenue Park on the bottom right.

She doesn't have a Florida drivers license; doesn't mean she hasn't gone out and gotten a Ohio one. Also, I don't think anyone has mentioned it yet, but it's an Ohio baseball cap she is wearing.

It seems she is walking everywhere in these pics (likely since she doesn't have her license and is unable to drive). I would assume the Old Navy is in walking distance to wherever she is staying since she is also by herself therefore unlikely she drove with someone. She is also drinking from a Starbucks cup in another picture so if we can find somewhere that has an Old Navy and Starbucks in close proximity to one another that could be a strong indication of where she is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆