Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
These are professional photos ...media quality photos IMO -- not DT photos, or retail clerk photos.

Casey has a square chin, not a round chin like in the picture above. Casey's chin has a downward facing ( under her bottom lip, which the TMZ pictures don't have. Casey's nose is box shaped, with the nostrils being in line horizontally with whatever that thing between the nostrils is called. The TMZ pictures do not have that. The distance between the bottom lip and the bottom of the chin is much larger in the TMZ pics than in any pic I can find of Casey.

There is no way the TMZ pics are Casey. Not unless she's had plastic surgery and totally changed the shape and the length of her chin

She may have. And the moles are an exact match. It is her.

Thanks. Did you see the EXIF for that pic? the original, not the cropped. It's showing "35mm focal length" If that's the case, then the photographer wasn't very far away. Is that correct or maybe that's something added when I downloaded the pic to my computer.

No way that pic is taken at a focal length of 35mm. If it was, you'd definitely see the photographer. And the depth of field wouldn't be that narrow.

No way that pic is taken at a focal length of 35mm. If it was, you'd definitely see the photographer. And the depth of field wouldn't be that narrow.

The new cameras have really high resolution images, and a 200mm lens would do the trick from a fair distance

IMO I highly doubt she had plastic surgery. From the reports I read, she was not interested. From what I have seen of her, I doubt she'd want it. I would believe she is pregnant more than I'd believe she had surgery. I think this is her. I think there are more things that do match than don't. I think some of the previous pics we have seen of her in the "many faces:" collections all over the internet have shown her at bad angles, too. It's all in the angle. I think that some media agency tracked her from jail to KORL to Ohio to Columbus, and waited.

A person that tiny can definitely show weight gain in a span of two weeks. If it is true that she was drinking a Corona on the night of her release, and she is still knocking them back, then I could definitely see her gaining weight.

I am not sure it is her or not, but those moles sure do line up, don't they?

The new cameras have really high resolution images, and a 200mm lens would do the trick from a fair distance

200mm would. 35mm would not. Notice that 10, 12, 13, and 14 are all the same photo. It was shot in landscape orientation and then cropped several times in portrait.

Nope. We should be aware of where this dangerous woman is at all times.

I agree, and it's great that it has been figured out - but my point is that FCA has most likely made blood money from this and we should stop the obsession.

I think it's her, inward feet, pouty bottom lip big strides when walking..

Attachments

• 74_0002.jpg
    74_0002.jpg
    33.5 KB · Views: 81
I'm terrible at posting pictures... but check the one of her here... http://bluebadgerbaby.wordpress.com/page/162/

Look at her left arm... the watch looks like the one she's wearing with the white shirt in pics #6 & 7... and she likes to pair that watch with beads. I think it's her.

Wonder what she would do if she did see someone taking pics of her?

Do an Anna Nicole impersonation, whip her top off or up, and ask; "Like my body? "Hot Body" that is".:floorlaugh:

Then promptly turn all evil and scarey demand to know where her check is!

pic from Amanda's post #234 - same hat?

4l0j1t.jpg
2h494yw.jpg

And a nose job done, you can see the bruises under her eyes and her nose is so much smaller.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong