Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to post about the ML interview with JB this morning, but I am waiting until I am not so riled. This is worse than checkbook journalism. ...I did get a chuckle out of JB's e-lynching and your posts about it here, though. Thank you.

Prof.... I'm from Ohio + I believe she is in Columbus too.

As of midnight (PST) last night, I had never e-snooped around OSU or Columbus, but it looks like a few other college town/cities I know. Check out the pic thread. You may be able to help answer some questions!

Not understanding how how the judge and Casey's lawyers are saying Casey got time off for good behavior and she completed her probation time.

She sat in jail after being found guilty of check fraud charges and knowingily lied and obstructed justice by not telling authorites her daughter had supposedly drowned accidently in a pool....

She knowingly allowed authorities to investigate innocent people including the imaginery Zanny the Nanny. The State of Florida was billed for this trial and paid for the defenses trail when it was one big lie ! The defense hired experts costing the tax payers thousands of dollars . All the while knowing this was a big lie .....

She showed lack of respect and no remorse or shame for the thousands of volunteers who gave of themselves in scorching heat, extreme weather and exposed them to dangers of the Florida wilds ! All the while knowing her daughter was dead....

She lead local authorities , FBI and many other law enforcements through a mental and gruelling seach for a precious little girl !!!!!

CASEY ANTHONY WAS NOT OF GOOD BEHAVIOR WHILE IN JAIL. SHE SHOULD HVAE NEVER GOTTEN TIME OFF FOR GOOD BEHAVIOR LET ALONE HAVE HER PROBATION SERVED WHILE OBSTRUCTING JUSTICE AND LYING WHILE SERVING TIME FOR CHECK FRAUDS !!!!:banghead:

NBC exclusive - they paid for it, in some way, they paid for it.

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony...eport+NBC+confirms+paid+Jose+Baez+hotel+Casey

I guess the "exclusives" with ABC have run out.

Yep, and NBC can say they did not lie here at your link:

“NBC News has not and will not be in a bidding war for a Casey Anthony interview. No money has or will be offered, no licensing or other arrangements. If we were to conduct an interview it would be under our standards.”

http://www.zimbio.com/Casey+Anthony...eport+NBC+confirms+paid+Jose+Baez+hotel+Casey

While they might not be paying for an interview with Casey, evidently they are paying for future exclusives with key players on this case. Most likely JB's got a deal with NBC for other things as well. JB was not at court yesterday for a case he handled, as JB seems to be too busy changing careers IMO.

As of midnight (PST) last night, I had never e-snooped around OSU or Columbus, but it looks like a few other college town/cities I know. Check out the pic thread. You may be able to help answer some questions!

I tried to look last night. Went I'm there I'm downtown. There is one mall about 15 mins. away that I have been to when I get a few minutes away from my meetings. She looks like every other collage kid. We don't want her here. I'm going to keep looking but I'm not real hopeful. When I go back in Sept I'll be looking @ all the shopping places on the way there also. If I see an Old Navy I will stop to see if I can match the pictures. Sorry not more helpful now.

Isn't one of the requirements of Ms. Anthony's probation to 'not associate with known criminals'? How does one abide by that requirement while incarcerated?

Wasn't she also suppose to find a job as part of her probation? How did she do that while in isolation or in court?

I think they should give her two choices.....either take the one year probation, or go back to jail and serve out the year for lying that you did not serve because you were on probation. jmo

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
by nocaseyanthony
Florida Department of Corrections will talk to media at 11:30 a.m. regarding #CaseyAnthony ’s probation sentence.

CaseyAnthonyCh9 Casey Anthony WFTV
by nocaseyanthony
Florida Department of Corrections will talk to media at 11:30 a.m. regarding #CaseyAnthony ’s probation sentence.

Hmmmmmmm VERY interesting....I wonder why...............:waitasec:

Tweet: Mark NeJame If defendant released incorrectly from jail prematurely still must complete original sentence if mistake found. Analogous to #caseyanthony

bobkealing bob kealing
Breaking: Strickland recuses himself again. #CaseyAnthony. Perry takes probation issue,

Well this is getting interesting...

@OSCaseyAnthony
Casey Anthony News
#CaseyAnthony UPDATE: Judge Belvin Perry will preside over probation hearing. No date set.

I wonder if CM will give HHJP the middle finger of affection. :waitasec:

According to InSessions at 11:02 AM, Judge Strickland "recused" himself from the case.

No surprise there. This was expected.

It makes the cheap shots Geraldo Rivera took even worse. What is it with Geraldo?

In Session showing the paper saying she has completed her probation. Well, you know what? When I was in college I got a small annuity from the armed forces for my late father. It paid through the age of 22 but they kept giving it to me. OK, so I didn't know better. Guess what? Two years later they corrected their error, made me pay it back, and it was impossible to get my money back from the IRS on the taxes I had paid on it. So they could still say too bad our mistake serve your probation IMO.

According to InSessions at 11:02 AM, Judge Strickland "recused" himself from the case.

Judge Strickland being "recused". That was a given here. As much as anything can be a given item in this case. Judge <mod snip> Perry was the one that asked for Judge Strickland to amend to probation order yesterday. I am going to guess Judge Perry is going to try and salvage something from the mess he has seen over here.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
branditau.wareham72@gmail