Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
@caseyupdates
Casey Anthony Update Dept. of Corrections holding a news conference at 11:30a ET on #CaseyAnthony. We're streaming live: http://on.wesh.com/lxCC6x

Statistically, the DT would lose the motion since they lost the great majority of motions they filed with HHJP but....

Typically a probation department has the power to transfer her probation to any other jurisdiction if the jurisdiction will accept it. IOW, the judge can't stop that from happening once she is the property of the DOC or other governing agency. So,imo even if her probation is reinstated in Orange County it doesn't necessarily mean she will stay there.
That is how it works in CA so I suppose FL could be much different.

Statistically, the DT would lose the motion since they lost the great majority of motions they filed with HHJP but....

I don't know, they're winning high rollers right now. I'm hoping they blew it with the acquittal, though. I hope they roll snake eyes on this motion.

Now, how could she serve her probation publicly anywhere? If OC is too dangerous, why not anywhere else? she is better off serving behind bars in order to protect her safety. Whatever jurisdiction that accepts her will have to protect her or no?

Casey and whole defense team has had Lady Luck on their side as well as judge who, because of appeal reasons gave them alot of slack !

I think Casey will walk away from this as well despite the fact she wasn't of good behavior in jail and was infact breaking the law by obstructing justice and not telling the truth about her daughter....

She never should have goteen time off for good behavior !!!:banghead:

I think Karma is all time coming !!!!

Charleyann

Now, how could she serve her probation publicly anywhere? If OC is too dangerous, why not anywhere else? she is better off serving behind bars in order to protect her safety. Whatever jurisdiction that accepts her will have to protect her or no?

BBM

No more than they protect you and me. She is just a citizen now. Probation does not change that, being a convicted felon does not change that. She is now a convicted felon, perhaps on probation, with no more and no less protection than anyone else has. Nor should it be any different.

Are we just having the presser on this thread? Or is there going to be a new thread for the presser?

She has not yet arrived.
She needs to be there by 10 AM tomorrow !

They are still preparing to supervise FCA and working with her attorneys who have been very cooperative. She needs to be there no later than 10am tomorrow morning

If she does not check in they will notify the court!
They are moving forward with court orders unless they hear otherwise.

If she does not check in by 10am tomorrow we will notify the court. Right now we're moving forward with those court orders unless we hear other direction from the court.

They have not received any threats. If information comes to their knowledge, they will work with local LE

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member