Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
The reason there have been no threats yet is because nobody knew where she was. I predict threats will come following this announcement. What do you think?

This is a great presser, imo. Good job Gretl Plessinger...I wonder if FCA is reporting today for sure since Ms. Plessinger is there...

"The Dept of Corrections made no mistake in this case"

They do abide by court orders, and they are following this one.

I predict a circus w/reporters, rubberneckers, protesters, etc, etc, etc, maybe even NG :eek: :floorlaugh: outside the probation office at 10am tomorrow morning.

Is this office in the Orange Co Courthouse? My ex used to be a PO. I remember once a "client" called him at home. He was not happy.

Her attorneys are being cooperative? No middle fingers of affection? She must be dealing with LF.

So if she is going to serve it elsewhere she still has to report in, get processed (say cheese!) and then get it transferred.

Attorneys have assured DOC that she will be there before 10 am tomorrow.

She probably is sneaking in as they talk since the press is all in there.

So if she is going to serve it elsewhere she still has to report in, get processed (say cheese!) and then get it transferred.

The "get transfered" sounds involved, though, and is contingent on another state welcoming her into their jurisdiction.. I doubt that would happen.

My video stream cut off but I think she said she'll update reporters at 4pm and if anything happens in the meantime she'll let them know right away.

To get a transfer, to another state, usually the person is or has been a resident of that state and has an address there. After the paper work has been received from the receiving state, the process usually takes around 45 days. She first has to go through the request and paper work with the PO in Orange County. It's not a quick event.

I wonder if CM will give HHJP the middle finger of affection. :waitasec:

:floorlaugh: I hope he does ... I would love to see JP put him in jail like he did for that guy who was "flipping it" in court ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

WESH website says there will be another news conference this afternoon, but I kept losing my feed. Guesses?

ETA: Thank you...I just read what I missed.

Ladies and gentlemen

Place your bets

I thought CM said she was not reporting. This lady says the attorneys are cooperating. :waitasec: Guess we'll see if she's 15-20 pounds heavier so we know if that was her at OSU!

Let's see now if Judge Perry rushes with a hearing. I hope his schedule is quite full and he can't do anything until Saturday.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam