Is FCA headed back to Orange County for Probation?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I honestly look for nothing to come of this. I am a little shocked that Strickland would make this motion to bring her back then split for vacation and recuse himself yet again. I think this will be a very short trip to FCA to my chagrin but facing the truth.

maybe the family will go for a nice relaxing swim in their still standing backyard pool this evening. (That was my last one, I swear!)

And afterwards snuggle up to a nice family movie. Like Cindy said they did on the night of June 15TH.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

And afterwards snuggle up to a nice family movie. Like Cindy said they did on the night of June 15TH.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Bet money there was a fight that night and KC killed Caylee the next day out of hatred for Cindy primarily. IMO.

Yep...and be on the lookout for misspelled words. We'll know then it was them!!!! :floorlaugh:

Oh the funny things I'm remembering. At least there's a few things to still laugh about.

BBM

"Somebody is threatening to hurt FCA with an Iorn" :floorlaugh:

I honestly look for nothing to come of this. I am a little shocked that Strickland would make this motion to bring her back then split for vacation and recuse himself yet again. I think this will be a very short trip to FCA to my chagrin but facing the truth.

Recusing himself just takes care of the nonsense the DT would be putting up and stalling insisting he recuse himself. I really think this was planned out in advance...

Bet money there was a fight that night and KC killed Caylee the next day out of hatred for Cindy primarily. IMO.

Oh but there was a big fight. Over the money Casey stole from the grand-parents. At the get together on the afternoon of the 15TH at the old age home. The neighbours heard it. Lee at first stated such. But Cindy got all the family together to lie blatantly about the fight.

^Rick also mentioned the fight in his emails and topix posts.

Too bad Cindy did not finishing coking Casey to death. Caylee would be alive. And she deserved to live far more then Casey.IMO And Cindy in jail? I can easily live with that.

Too bad Cindy did not finishing coking Casey to death. Caylee would be alive. And she deserved to live far more then Casey.IMO And Cindy in jail? I can easily live with that.

Please Judge Perry, if you don't send Casey back to jail, then AT LEAST require her to serve her probation chained at the ankle to Cindy. PRETTY PLEASE! :)

How long would the probation be for? Oh how I hope its a long time!

Personally, I think she can make a good case as to why her probation should be transferred and it will be. JMHO of course.

Deleted my snarky post sorry....I'm so not over this tragedy that ignored Caylee.

Personally, I think she can make a good case as to why her probation should be transferred and it will be. JMHO of course.

I agree...now that HHJP is making the decision, I'd say it's a slam dunk for KC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member