Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe it definitely is Casey but believe she has bullet proof padding on instead of weight gain.

Look at the ears. Those are not her ears, they don't stick out and the lobes don't match. Staged pics IMO, moles drawn on, knowing that we would be matching up every minor detail. Maybe I've seen too much of her because I dismissed these pics with one glance. The distance from eyebrow to eye, the teeth that do show in one pic are not at all like hers, the hands are bigger as well as the t&a. I would eat her hat if that turns out to really be her.

I don't care where she is either, or if this shoot was staged by Casey herself. If it was, there could be some fireworks in the not too distant future between her and JB if she set something like this up for a little spending cash, behind his back and/or without his blessing. Remember, Casey can betray someone very easily without even giving it a thought--she may just think she can charm her way out of whatever comes down, or she may just not care what he thinks about it. But when it comes to money, I do not think JB would just let something like this slide.

So in a way I hope she did set this up for some cash. Not because I want her to profit one thin dime--but because alienating her DT could lead to her downfall.

What do we think you happen if KC asked JB for something and he said no? I think we are looking at the results. They may be why JB was backpeddling at bit this morning on the Today show. jmo

Here she is doing that thing she did with her shirts ... pulling and adjusting ... almost like a nervous habit.

Anthony2.jpg

That one shows a really typical Casey mouth too. That open mouthed "o" thing she does.

Look at the ears. Those are not her ears, they don't stick out and the lobes don't match. Staged pics IMO, moles drawn on, knowing that we would be matching up every minor detail. Maybe I've seen too much of her because I dismissed these pics with one glance. The distance from eyebrow to eye, the teeth that do show in one pic are not at all like hers, the hands are bigger as well as the t&a. I would eat her hat if that turns out to really be her.

How would a stranger know where her moles were?

I do not think that is Casey.
It does look a lot like her, but the chin is too Rumor Willis-Jay Leno like.
It would be so like the defense to put marks on this "look alike", on the exact spots where Casey's moles were.

Wow, this really looks like her but I don't think it's her. The chin is too big. It's too soon for any "work" she had done to completely heal IMO...especially a chin implant. The teeth don't look right to me nor does the tip of her nose. Also, if someone really did take these pics, they were the only one fortunate enough to come across her 3 times (3 different outfits) out and about? Plus, anyone hunting for her would have more than likely followed her and know where she's staying...one of the rags would definitely pay HUGE money for that. Just MO.

Actually its not to soon for work to be done. I agree if she had a surgical chin implant but you dont have to now a days to make the chin look fuller or bigger. Laparoscopic surgery is the newest technique which would only leave a very small injection under the skin wound chin areas, completely without scarring. She could also use chin fuller injections which can also be used on the lips.Which with the injection it would take only a few days if there was any swelling or bruising to go down. I personally think its her but I have been wrong before:crazy:

Hey, don't you get it. This is part of the treatment. She's exploring her inner paparazzi fantasies in order to regain a base in reality and as a part of her grieving process!

Now, that (paparazzi) is a job she could actually do. Doubtful that anyone would think less of her than they already do.

I think it's her too. If you remember the glasses she had on during her law school look arrest, she has on those same glasses in one of the pics.

She does look like she's put on weight, but wouldn't you eat everything in sight if you had been eating prison food for 3 years?

I went on a seven day cruise and put on 13 pounds in ONE week between the drinking and the food.

It would be so like the defense to put marks on this "look alike", on the exact spots where Casey's moles were.

Why would someone pose as KC when there are alleged "serious threats" to her? Who would come forward to volunteer to do something like this for nothing, zippo? Take a chance to have someone act out violently on you just to make a couple of bucks. They'd have to be crazy. Really crazy. She is also wearing similar jewerly as her mother and her favorite ring earrings. Could be a hoax but I'd want $1 million before I'd do something like that. jmo

Why would the defense intentionally send someone out alone disguised as Casey Anthony? What would be the purpose? What if she got shot or attacked?

I think it is her. If I went on a 2 wk eating binge I would gain that much. I am short like Casey A and gaining 10# can really make a difference.
Id be surprised if it wasn't her. She had the big breasts before but with a weight gain they'd look even bigger JMO
I would think if she's been stuck in prison for 3 yrs she would go crazy eating really tasty stuff right away:floorlaugh: Like lasagna, pizza, etc all the stuff they probably didnt have. Who wouldnt get sick of beef jerky, etc.
She has probably been advised by her attorney not to get involved with anyone as they might "out" her and sell a story, etc so eating would be the way to go/ ugg, what a non life.

Why would someone pose as KC when there are alleged "serious threats" to her? Who would come forward to volunteer to do something like this for nothing, zippo? Take a chance to have someone act out violently on you just to make a couple of bucks. They'd have to be crazy. Really crazy. She is also wearing similar jewerly as her mother and her favorite ring earrings. Could be a hoax but I'd want $1 million before I'd do something like that. jmo

If I saw that person walking down the street I would not think it was Casey. I would not expect to see her in my town. I don't think most people would. For 50k dollars for a few pics, a few minutes strolling and a video a lot of people would do it.

Actually its not to soon for work to be done. I agree if she had a surgical chin implant but you dont have to now a days to make the chin look fuller or bigger. Laparoscopic surgery is the newest technique which would only leave a very small injection under the skin wound chin areas, completely without scarring. She could also use chin fuller injections which can also be used on the lips.Which with the injection it would take only a few days if there was any swelling or bruising to go down. I personally think its her but I have been wrong before:crazy:

I don't think she's had anything done. What would be the point of having such minor changes done that she still looked just like herself?

I do think its her, considering the mole.

- add a little weight
- pad the bra (come on her *advertiser censored* weren't that big before)
- add a little juice to the lips

What I can't get past is the mole and the swagger. Both are too coincidental to not to be her. Unless they have a real good doppleganger out here.

OTOH, you would think one of her handlers would make sure she covered up that mole and changed her walk.

Mel

It's Zenaida! LOL

I believe it definitely is Casey but believe she has bullet proof padding on instead of weight gain.

Yes. She certainly has something like a full body foundation on. For the extra weight there are no bumps. Her stomach is very flat. jmo

I've seen some posts in this thead with comparison photos mainly one with Casey and Caylee walking in a grassy yard type setting. And one of her holding Caylee and she's wearing a ball cap.

For those of you who say the clothes look identical, ie: the jeans and ball cap, think of this - how did she get hold of those clothes again?

Certainly she didn't have them stored at the jail. She or someone in her team would have had to go to her parent's home to retrive the items if they look familiar from former photos. Or maybe the Anthony's did a drive by and threw them out the car window to her or maybe Chaney Mason.

Or maybe we have all been believing a story that she has not seen or been in contact with her folks.

Not only do we have to check out the facial features but let's look at the clothing and extend those thoughts to how she, if it is Casey, aquired her old clothes.(if they are her's). It's more than just studing photos and making comparrisons, we have to put a backstory to the photos.

It's plain to me that these are not candid photos. The person in the shots knows she is being photographed.

Another thing to take into account - let's all remember how Casey choose to wear t-shirts when we saw her in the Where's Caylee t-shirt. Tied on the side for a tighter fit.

I'm sure there are thousands of young women out there who resemble Casey Anthony a little or a lot. Might even be a dead ringer around. A gal who contacted an agency and decided to cash in on her looks and is available to stage photos that makes it appear Casey is out among the general population.

Whether it's Casey or not (and I think it is not) this is a fun and entertaining activity. Thank TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member