Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would the defense intentionally send someone out alone disguised as Casey Anthony? What would be the purpose? What if she got shot or attacked?

bingo!! It would be too dangerous with nut cases out there to send another girl out to look like her. EEK!!

If I saw that person walking down the street I would not think it was Casey. I would not expect to see her in my town. I don't think most people would. For 50k dollars for a few pics, a few minutes strolling and a video a lot of people would do it.

Why would the defense pay someone $50 grand to pose as Casey and walk down the street so they could take pictures of her?

I think the ARMS give her away ...

And that "pageant" walk ...

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:
I agree, I think it IS her. An aside, now KC is a trend setter; I saw a young woman wearing a T-shirt with a knot in the back yesterday. Trust me, it looked awful, though she was very aware/proud of her "look." lol...

I think it is her. If I went on a 2 wk eating binge I would gain that much. I am short like Casey A and gaining 10# can really make a difference.
Id be surprised if it wasn't her. She had the big breasts before but with a weight gain they'd look even bigger JMO
I would think if she's been stuck in prison for 3 yrs she would go crazy eating really tasty stuff right away:floorlaugh: Like lasagna, pizza, etc all the stuff they probably didnt have. Who wouldnt get sick of beef jerky, etc.
She has probably been advised by her attorney not to get involved with anyone as they might "out" her and sell a story, etc so eating would be the way to go/ ugg, what a non life.

i am also short, and 10 pounds really does make a difference. also, light gray shirts will make a girl look larger, i know from experience. she doesn't look that big in the other pictures.

also, they have beef jerky in jail? man that is delicious. i don't think i could ever get sick of beef jerky, so i have to argue with you on that point. :giggle:

I'm terrible at posting pictures... but check the one of her here... http://bluebadgerbaby.wordpress.com/page/162/

Look at her left arm... the watch looks like the one she's wearing with the white shirt in pics #6 & 7... and she likes to pair that watch with beads. I think it's her.

I think several of the things I see her wearing look very similar to things she wore before being incarcerated which begs the question - has she had access to her "stuff"? Has she gotten her clothes, jewelry etc. from the Hopespring house? And if so, how? I want to know the level of involvement her parents still have with her. It would certainly shed light on many things that have happened if it could be proven that the A's are still all in this together.

Pics 7, 9, 15 and 21 really look like her mannerisms. Can someone post a side by side full body comparison of her leaving jail to show if her body proportions are the same?

The bangs seem the same length. She could have had a breast augmentation since her release, but I think it's the difference between her wearing a sports bra in prison and a push up bra now. It makes a huge difference.

If I saw that person walking down the street I would not think it was Casey. I would not expect to see her in my town. I don't think most people would. For 50k dollars for a few pics, a few minutes strolling and a video a lot of people would do it.

Who's going to pay the $50K? JB probably can't afford to fly her back. None of that cash cow money coming in. Where would they ever find someone that looked so much like her? And in the video her walk gives her away. Someone would have to study how she walks. Not like they could put an ad in the local paper. And her parents are from that area, not like people have not been looking for her. jmo

How would a stranger know where her moles were?

IMO this is all a set up, they drew on the moles and studied her mannerisms, sent their imitation KC out shopping (in three different outfits) and snapped the pics.

I think several of the things I see her wearing look very similar to things she wore before being incarcerated which begs the question - has she had access to her "stuff"? Has she gotten her clothes, jewelry etc. from the Hopespring house? And if so, how? I want to know the level of involvement her parents still have with her. It would certainly shed light on many things that have happened if it could be proven that the A's are still all in this together.

Someone could have gone to pick up her clothes for her, the A's would probably be glad to get them out of the house. Or she may have new clothes in the same style as she wore before jail. I'm trying to find the Casey the librarian photo with the glasses to compare to the new pics. I don't recall them being so rectangular.

Who's going to pay the $50K? JB probably can't afford to fly her back. None of that cash cow money coming in. Where would they ever find someone that looked so much like her? And in the video her walk gives her away. Someone would have to study how she walks. Not like they could put an ad in the local paper. And her parents are from that area, not like people have not been looking for her. jmo

somebody is underwriting her living expenses...

who? is the question.

("why" is a much better question, but heck, after the verdict, I don't even bother anymore....)

Someone could have gone to pick up her clothes for her, the A's would probably be glad to get them out of the house. Or she may have new clothes in the same style as she wore before jail. I'm trying to find the Casey the librarian photo with the glasses to compare to the new pics. I don't recall them being so rectangular.

It was said they were all on the outs so to make sure she doesnt come back they box up all the clothes and stuff and send to where she is. I would think.
Didnt they say in prison they could order beef jerky? bleck, eating that for a snack for 3 yrs would make me never want to see it again:crazy:
I say Casey is going for the good stuff. We know she likes Taco Bell and wow, that can be fattening. She is probably eating all of the stuff she dreamed about in prison.

Maybe we should be looking at the reflections instead of FICA. You can see in the close up with the sunglasses the street in front of her and a white car at the end of the road.

In my opinion, it is undoubtedly her. I watched so much trial coverage that I recognize the very same expressions on the very same face in some of these shots.

As for the boobage-there's a bra from Victoria's Secret 'The Miraculous Pushup' that was mentioned earlier in the thread that can absolutely make you look like you've had breast augmentation- the first time I saw a friend of mine in one I thought she'd had surgery. Even a cheap pushup can change a lot - I have one that I wear with certain clothes to make them fit right and it takes me from a B/C to a full D. And she wasn't small up top to start with.

She's a little puffier than during trial - but I swell up a lot throughout the month, and, like everyone else has said, she's short, so a small gain adds a lot. Plus, she looks a lot thinner in the video than in the stills.

i am also short, and 10 pounds really does make a difference. also, light gray shirts will make a girl look larger, i know from experience. she doesn't look that big in the other pictures.

also, they have beef jerky in jail? man that is delicious. i don't think i could ever get sick of beef jerky, so i have to argue with you on that point. :giggle:

Isnt it true?!! 10# on someone 5'2 really CAN make a difference. I know all too well. :banghead:
It looks like her body but with eating ALOT of food in 2 wks IMO
Beef jerky would be OK but I can think of lots of better stuff lol

So how would it work if it were staged? Baez, instead of doing anything to bring in money - is going to take a time consuming gamble on this scheme? How would he find a dead ringer for FCA, get her to agree and keep quiet about it, how would he make money from this, would he do this just to protect his precious "girl"? Who cares if people are thrown off her trail when she may be back in Orlando soon anyway? Occam's razor anyone?

Baez would have to be extremely, GENUINELY worried about her and I don't think he is. He has no real attachment to her imo. This whole fantasy that's been concocted about the public physically harming her is absurd. It adds drama to the story, that's it.

I don't think she's had anything done. What would be the point of having such minor changes done that she still looked just like herself?

Im not saying she did but the chin does look fuller in at least one of the shots. But to be honest I dont think KA wanted to have anything done but it could be possible the DT or someone talked her into do a little something to inhance her appearance. I have seen alot of people have it done when in fact it wasnt needed and it might not change you drastically but it does in little suttle ways. So who knows I was just pointing out it can be done without changing someone drastically with little to no healing time needed.

So how would it work if it were staged? Baez, instead of doing anything to bring in money - is going to take a time consuming gamble on this scheme? How would he find a dead ringer for FCA, get her to agree and keep quiet about it, how would he make money from this, would he do this just to protect his precious "girl"? Who cares if people are thrown off her trail when she may be back in Orlando soon anyway? Occam's razor anyone?

Baez would have to be extremely, GENUINELY worried about her and I don't think he is. He has no real attachment to her imo. This whole fantasy that's been concocted about the public physically harming her is absurd. It adds drama to the story, that's it.

Have you read some of the comments on things on her? Some of those people sound rabid! If I were her Id be afraid. Theres nuts out there. Maybe they just blow off steam on the internet but they sure sound scarey, some of the comments....

Im not saying she did but the chin does look fuller in at least one of the shots. But to be honest I dont think KA wanted to have anything done but it could be possible the DT or someone talked her into do a little something to inhance her appearance. I have seen alot of people have it done when in fact it wasnt needed and it might not change you drastically but it does in little suttle ways. So who knows I was just pointing out it can be done without changing someone drastically with little to no healing time needed.

ITA cuppy, I would like to get a lot done, many people would imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member