Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
There will be karmic justice. I really think she is meant to get her comeuppance outside of jail. JMO, of course.

Yes I hope so too.
Karma for a brutal murderer like her should be a lethal injection. With some duct tape just to make things interesting...

FWIW.....

The photo taken the day of KC's indictment compared with one of the TMZ photos seems to offer similar facial expressions. They also share the same camera angle.

click photos to enlarge

casey_Anthony_080311_08_full.jpg

indictment.jpg

I'm kind of surprised there is any debate on whether it is her or not, it is obviously Casey Anthony. The only thing I couldn't figure out was if she cut her hair or not, sort of looked like a wig to me.

Anyway, obviously Cindy packed up her clothes and other belongings and got them to her via Baez. I think they went to Ohio did the staged photos then she moved on, I doubt that Baez would want her to stay there once they sold the photos.

TMZ is now trying to on-sell the photos to make their money, I really hope they get stuck with them.

Interesting - the photos came out last night, Baez was on the Today Show this morning, how come he wasn't asked about them? Hmm. It's great how the defense got Casey Anthony up the news ranks to make her number one story again - it's all about the timing.

The question should not be is this Casey Anthony but why did the defense team sell this photo opportunity now?

I don't think Cindy packed her clothes and sent them...They would be over 4 years old (out of date) and they would no longer fit her. If the photo is of Casey, she's put on a lot of weight.

the vid/photos are the real deal, IMO

nearly gagged while watching JB's indignant routine on the Today show

when she re-offends, I hope the offense is so blatant/senseless that all we will hear from JB/CM is "er, uh, um, blah blah, uh, um, well, duh, er, blah blah". I'm hoping for an offense so calculated that they will have no explanation or justification (in any way, shape or form, LOL). the iorny would make me very happy. and, may it happen sooner rather than later. please/thank you

I believe if those are her 'old' clothes and her jewelry, that probably Mom and Pop delivered them ahead of time to CM's office...possibly even the afternoon she was released...they could load anything in their vehicle as they have an enclosed garage and we already know that there is underground parking at CM's office...she probably gave a list of what she wanted and the "fam" was only too happy to oblige.:loser:

I agree that's probably what happened. And if so I guess it proves a lot of theories about the A's and their current relationship with Casey.

It was very impressive, Kimster. And tonight, I still see THs on HLN saying the photos could have been taken anywhere. They don't have a clue, as usual. :banghead:

Respectfully Bolded

Dr Drew said she was reported shopping in a thrift store in Ohio. LOL

The Old Navy in my area looks identical... it's at an outdoor mall too.

There is a very distinctive light post in the photo with KC that matches perfectly with the street level photos on Google maps.

ETA: Many hours later, TMZ confirmed the address of the store as the same one identified by WSers.

IMO, the timing of these pictures must be connected to the recent issue of probation. I doubt that Casey, or those around her, would want the first picture after release to be the mug shot DOC takes (no money in that photo).

Casey looks as she does, in these photos, because she is trying to portray someone who is in disguise and fearful of others (add to that, she's all alone out in the world with her Starbucks cup). These pictures, the "she wants therapy" mantra, are all an attempt to revamp her reputation so that she can do an interview (at some future date), with one of the networks. I hope that interview never happens, but I have a feeling it will.

the vid/photos are the real deal, IMO

nearly gagged while watching JB's indignant routine on the Today show

when she re-offends, I hope the offense is so blatant/senseless that all we will hear from JB/CM is "er, uh, um, blah blah, uh, um, well, duh, er, blah blah". I'm hoping for an offense so calculated that they will have no explanation or justification (in any way, shape or form, LOL). the iorny would make me very happy. and, may it happen sooner rather than later. please/thank you

It will be the fault of the crazy violent public and the "circus atmosphere" don't ya know.

I have to admit I have not read every page in this thread. That said......when i looked at these two photos I see a photographer in the reflection of her glasses.

The first photo shows someone on the sidewalk right in front of her. the second one shows a flash flare in the right lens of her glasses. It appears that the second photo was taken by a photographer crouching in the grassy area.

Also.....there is a large truck parked in the background of one of the TMZ photos.

glasses.jpg

glasses2.jpg

ks1....Could you find a bigger picture? LOL

Sorry LOL! Deleted it and if someone could tell me how to resize it, I will try! I think it really shows the difference in her ears and the ears from the TMZ photo.

Ever stopped to think for a moment she was, as the jury said, not guilty, and she is getting what's coming to her? Freedom?

I have not considered that possibility since several weeks after we first heard that a child was missing. I don't think even Ms Anthony can believe her luck.

I have to admit I have not read every page in this thread. That said......when i looked at these two photos I see a photographer in the reflection of her glasses.

The first photo shows someone on the sidewalk right in front of her. the second one shows a flash flare in the right lens of her glasses. It appears that the second photo was taken by a photographer crouching in the grassy area.

Also.....there is a large truck parked in the background of one of them.

View attachment 18146

View attachment 18147

So, do you think it's Casey?

OMG! All I had to do was look at those creepy hands and I knew it was her.

Also, IMO, in a couple of those photos, she knows she is being photographed, KWIM.

Also.....there is a large truck parked in the background of one of the TMZ photos.

View attachment 18146

View attachment 18147

I see the white truck in the distance but I don't see anyone else in these pictures/reflection. I just see a reflection of her Starbucks dome lid in the second pic. :floorlaugh:

[ The only thing I couldn't figure out was if she cut her hair or not, sort of looked like a wig to me.

I'm glad you said it, as her pony-buns look sort of "wig-like" to me as well. Now I'm wondering, if there was any truth to the short, blonde curly bob first reported. imo

Sorry LOL! Deleted it and if someone could tell me how to resize it, I will try! I think it really shows the difference in her ears and the ears from the TMZ photo.

Photobucket has a resizing option. If you want to post it again for just a minute, I'll resize it for you and post it again.

I think this one is quite telling. The same "look" we've seen in court many times. Pulling down her shirt and the open mouth "gasping for air".

Still on the fence whether it's her or not. She certainly has similar features but her weight gain is questionable.

casey_Anthony_080311_015_full.jpg

Don't forget though..that she's 5'1 and has been eating jail food and not much else for 3 years..this is her first taste of beer, cheeseburgers, pizza, chili..etc. 5 lbs on someone that small can look like 15. She's not fat by any means, she looks like someone who's readjusting to life outside of jail.

It will be the fault of the crazy violent public and the "circus atmosphere" don't ya know.

Not to forget being corrupted by her time in jail ... Just for stealing, lying to LE and ... As an alleged and persecuted child killer. Poor thing. Her life was taken from her, everything was taken from her ... She has no control.

Caylee Marie Anthony ... Remember her FCA?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Websleuth0000