Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
The photo credits for the KC pics and video on TMZ are given to

splashnews online

http://www.splashnews.com/#

Interesting that they were just aquired by Corbis.

Their link is very informative regarding their tips and payment program.

Perhaps you could take the photos of Casey with you and see if you can tell where the photographer was situated while she was at Old Navy. :)

I am fairly certain this paparrazi was in the parking lot somewhere.
In the video of KC at Old Navy @ http://www.tmz.com/ we see cars passing in front of the camera going both directions. The camera was at quite a distance, as we can see from the nice Google map street view capture that CaptainCrunch provided, the parking lot is separated from the walkway by quite a wide two-lane mall driving area. The photographer is probably about the same distance from the store as is replicated in this Google street view.

Here's CC's pic

oldNavy2.jpg

The camera was most likely quite a distance in a parked car over in the parking lot. If this was "staged" why not have a better angle where cars would not get in the way.

Here's a still of the TMZ vid showing a car pass on the side closest to the photographer.

oldnavyvideostill.jpg

This was not an amateur, nor staged IMO.
She does not do her normal slightly obsessive primping. She does not look her best. She looks like she is trying to be invisible. Why not avoid any photos taken to ramp up KC's gross profit? Lastly, to say it was staged is a lot more complicated than the simplest answer of paparazzi tracking her down.
JMO

Yes, and remember, according to CA, KC's weight flucuates. A quick 5 to 10 lbs around that time of the month and KC looked pregnant. :floorlaugh:
No, but really, I am sure she is eating all the things she was deprived of while in jail. 5 to 10 pounds would easily look like this on a person as short and small boned as she is.

that paragon of authenticity (giggle - snort)

love you guys!:rocker:

Of all the pictures I've studied, these are the most convincing. Notice that all of the facial spots match, even the ones on her chin. But the real deal is the ear....perfect match. These photos, though, are obviously staged....but why?

BBM, for the money and to make the media think she is in Ohio. As posted earlier, I think the media was on to where she is really hiding.

I agree. Its definately staged and TMZ has paid for the ability to take these photos of her or has bought them from JB and they were taken by the camera he said she left the jail with. No doubt in my mind. The fact that she is fixing her hair, her clothes, etc...just confirmed it for me. She tends to groom herself when she is nervous. She would not be walking around town alone if she was afraid of her safety. She knows she is being photographed. The big OHIO hat is to make SURE the location is identified. She wants to fit the role. Sort of like if I say I work at Universal, I need an ID bagde. Surely you will beleive I have a job if you see my badge. I bet she is not even really staying in Ohio. Just flew there for quick moment to do this "shoot" and throw the public off as to where she REALLY is. Lets, see...lets check the latest gossip about where the media thought she was before these photos surfaced. Bet 100 bucks, that is exactly where she is.

Agree. Distraction.

There were rumors that FCA was in rehab in Texas and ... Coincidentally ... The A's flew to Houston earlier this week and disappeared. Why Houston?

Reconciliation? Family time? The DT unloading a liability whose stock price is down?

It seems as though Jose & Cheney are "testing the water" with this staged TMZ scam. They want to see what interest ($$$) exists in FCA's sales potential in order to determine the terms of the Big Deal.

They are calculating that they better cash in on a Big Deal at the outset, because once interviewed FCA (as a reality-- and, not the allure of mystery that they are fabricating) will turn out to be a banality. And the Cash Cow will be no more than any other despicable criminal type who will be shunned by respectable people.

JMO

I agree with those saying this is a diversion tactic by the DT. It's not the first time they've played the smoke and mirrors routine through out the last 3 years. I would imagine that they are/were trying to divert attention to something else while they relocated her back to the Orlando area. Just in case she had to report to probation tomorrow morning. It wasn't known until this afternoon that Judge Perry awarded a stay.

I am so mad at myself for clicking on the pictures at TMZ so many times. It seems as though they have received huge ratings through these photos thus sending the message of interest. :furious:

Hmmmm... this is a hard one. At first I thought no way is that her, and then I looked at the photos of her walking. Then I was convinced it was her. Makeup, push-up bras, etc. can do wonders in changing one's appearance. I tend to think it's her... and it was set up... for money.

I knew where the Old Navy pics were taken as soon as I saw them. I used to live around the corner from that shopping center and have been there many times. I stopped there yesterday - Tuesday afternoon to go to the Barnes & Noble which is the store with the gray arched storefront at the right of the pic below. It's Lennox Town Center in Columbus OH. It's been mentioned elsewhere in this thread but there's a lot of pages to wade through.

oldNavy2.jpg

Is there a Starbucks in that Barnes and Noble?

Perhaps you could take the photos of Casey with you and see if you can tell where the photographer was situated while she was at Old Navy. :)

In the video of KC at Old Navy @ http://www.tmz.com/ we see cars passing in front of the camera going both directions. The camera was at quite a distance; as we can see from the nice Google map street view capture that CaptainCrunch provided in the post found here [ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showpost.php?p=6987780&postcount=1302"]Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community - View Single Post - Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ[/ame], the parking lot is separated from the walkway by quite a wide two-lane mall driving area. The photographer is probably about the same distance from the store as is replicated in this Google street view.

Here's CC's pic

oldNavy2.jpg

The camera was most likely quite a distance a way in a parked car over in the parking lot. If this was "staged" why not have a better angle where cars would not get in the way. As you can see in the Google pic, the front door to Old Navy is quite far, and we cannot see any parking lot lines in the Google pic. This is all a car throughway in the mall.

Here's a still of the TMZ vid showing a car pass on the side closest to the photographer.

oldnavyvideostill.jpg

She does not do her normal slightly obsessive primping. She does not look her best. She looks like she is trying to be invisible. Why not avoid any photos taken to ramp up KC's gross profit? Lastly, to say it was staged is a lot more complicated than the simplest answer of paparazzi tracking her down. Staged would involve finding a paparazzi interested in splitting the profit, sending the photographer to the location in Columbus, OH, arranging fees with the first agency involved, and then to TMZ? That's a lot of involved parties. In addition, the pics were taken over a number of days as some of our members have pointed out, which would involve this faux paparazzi staying in the area.
I could be wrong.

JMO

Judging by these pics, I would think she is staying by herself wherever she is. Maybe a halfway type house/dorm room/rehab center that allows her to leave. Knowing how hated she is, she is taking a huge risk going everywhere and walking around by herself. Plus we all know how social she is and constantly surrounds herself with people. IMO there's no way she'd be shopping and walking around by herself unless she had to be or was staying with strangers she had nothing in common with.

That's one big reason why I think it is NOT her. She would not be alone especially with all the family ties in Ohio...people would be thinking she MIGHT be there and would be on the lookout for her. I don't think she would risk being recognized. This is probably a picture of a college student and the moles are photo shopped to make people think it is her. JMO

In the video of KC at Old Navy @ http://www.tmz.com/ we see cars passing in front of the camera going both directions. The camera was at quite a distance, as we can see from the nice Google map street view capture that CaptainCrunch provided, the parking lot is separated from the walkway by quite a wide two-lane mall driving area. The photographer is probably about the same distance from the store as is replicated in this Google street view.

Here's CC's pic

oldNavy2.jpg

The camera was most likely quite a distance in a parked car over in the parking lot. If this was "staged" why not have a better angle where cars would not get in the way.

oldnavyvideostill.jpg

She does not do her normal slightly obsessive primping. She does not look her best. She looks like she is trying to be invisible. Why not avoid any photos taken to ramp up KC's gross profit? Lastly, to say it was staged is a lot more complicated than the simplest answer of paparazzi tracking her down.
JMO

Not trying to make it complicated. But being that KC needs money and TMZ has just happened to get lucky by getting photos of the A's on their vacation and swimmnig with the dolphins...I am going to guess they have a "in" on getting these shots. I am going to even go one step further and say they have PAID for these shots. Sure, the photographer was set outside the parking lot. But I wonder how he KNEW she would be there? I would be willing to bet he received a phone call and told where she would be and how long he would have to get a few photos. Whether KC knew or not, who knows? But I am willing to bet she is profiting off of these photos or someone in the family is.

It is not unheard of for the paparazzi to receive calls from the "celebrity" themself. I know Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears did it when they wanted to alert the media of something.

I think that this was definitely FCA. Her rear really...grew... despite how thin she was. However, it was also apparent to me that she knew her picture was being taken. She is not natural and looks like she is modeling her face.

I let myself look at these once, and that's it, and I wish I hadn't even done that. I really don't want to help increase her perceived market value. I'm sure most people looking are not fans and don't want to line her pockets, but ratings are ratings so I'm going to fervently try to not feed the beast. I'm sure I won't manage this perfectly but I am going to try.

Wow has FCA ever gained weight! I am shocked at how big her butt has gotten if it is in fact her.

Not trying to make it complicated. But being that KC needs money and TMZ has just happened to get lucky by getting photos of the A's on their vacation and swimmnig with the dolphins...I am going to guess they have a "in" on getting these shots. I am going to even go one step further and say they have PAID for these shots. Sure, the photographer was set outside the parking lot. But I wonder how he KNEW she would be there? I would be willing to bet he received a phone call and told where she would be and how long he would have to get a few photos. Whether KC knew or not, who knows? But I am willing to bet she is profiting off of these photos or someone in the family is.

It is not unheard of for the paparazzi to receive calls from the "celebrity" themself. I know Paris Hilton and Brittney Spears did it when they wanted to alert the media of something.

TMZ has been getting a lot of scoops about FCA. Besides the pictures of George and Cindy, TMZ seems to have talked to somebody that says FCA wants Mental Treatment. They were the ones that said that FCA was shopping around the Corona video of FCA having her first beer in 3 years.

I let myself look at these once, and that's it, and I wish I hadn't even done that. I really don't want to help increase her perceived market value. I'm sure most people looking are not fans and don't want to line her pockets, but ratings are ratings so I'm going to fervently try to not feed the beast. I'm sure I won't manage this perfectly but I am going to try.
Thank you, Miss Plum.

BTW- it makes me happy that she left Old Navy with nothing. I bet that after several years incarcerated, she would love to beef up her wardrobe.

Although, just because she doesn't have a bag on her arm doesn't mean she left empty handed I suppose!

BBM. My opinion is that there were several private investigators staking out the area, and that this was not staged. Somebody initially got a tip as to Casey staying at that hotel and had the money to hire them.

It is common to have P.I. teams that are in constant contact with each other so that a subject does not recognize that he is being followed. They will "tag" to the next P.I. and the subject doesn't continually see the same follower. It is very advantageous in following someone in their car, for example.

P.I.s are very good at what they do (some anyway.) You could even know that there is a private investigator assigned to you, yet he would be able to track all your locations for the day without you knowing it. That's a standard for some of the better clients, and they are paid very well for their services. In a big money job like this, I think that's what happened.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
wdavewong