Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
casey-anthony.jpg
9i4ker.jpg

http://extratv.warnerbros.com/images/news/0804/casey-anthony.jpg
http://www.orlandosentinel.com/news...anthony-trial-pictures,0,2221821.photogallery

OK, I changed my mind. I think it's her. Your picture convinced me.

Okay, these pictures are so staged that it's beyond obvious. She called to tip off the paps and got money for it. Plain and simple. B-list "celebrities" do it all the time.

It's also definitely her. For the people who don't think it is, have we been following the same person for the past three + years? :D

100% agree it's staged. To me, the pictures seem too 'sterile' for it to be a random sighting. Plus the multiple outfits give it away right there.

I didn't say I thought the pics were taken many months ago. I suggested they were taken immeadiately prior to Casey Anthony getting acquitted. The closer to the time of her release, the more accurate the look alike could be. Average high temp in Columbus Ohio in June was 82, in July 85, even in May it was 74. Even if it had been as far back as May, people tend to dress like it's much warmer than it it the first few warm days after winter.

http://www.weather.com/weather/wxclimatology/monthly/graph/43210

And I know the north had a lot of snow, record amounts, 36 inches in CT, so I doubt this was spring. The woman passing her is in a tank top. Sounds more like 90+ degree weather to me. jmo

Judging from what I see in the Old Navy store, I believe these were taken close to the time she was released, as the items I can identify are no longer in Old Navy's from section (I work there). I'll try and watch the video closer and identify if any of the items were marked down

Why in the world would she (they) want her first pics of her to be her shopping? :waitasec: Given the infamous Target videos and her conviction on shopping with stolen money you would think they would have her sitting under a tree reading, or going into a library or jogging or something....

Did anybody not recognize her? or do they just not care?

If I was there, I would be the first person to give her away.

She's going to live the good life from here on out........ :(

Judging from what I see in the Old Navy store, I believe these were taken close to the time she was released, as the items I can identify are no longer in Old Navy's from section (I work there). I'll try and watch the video closer and identify if any of the items were marked down
The only problem is, at least to me, she looks about 10 pounds or more heavier, and you would think it would take some time to put it on....maybe only a couple of weeks, though....:waitasec:

Did anybody not recognize her? or do they just not care?

If I was there, I would be the first person to give her away.

BBM

Bingo. Probably a little bit of both. Like I said, the fact that she is not a celebrity (easily recognizable) works to her advantage with the general public.

The only problem is, at least to me, she looks about 10 pounds or more heavier, and you would think it would take some time to put it on....maybe only a couple of weeks, though....:waitasec:

Shoot, just the release of stress would allow that much weight to jump onto my frame! Let alone ordering pizza, eating at diners, drinking Starbucks... heh, easy peasy, imo.

Shoot, just the release of stress would allow that much weight to jump onto my frame! Let alone ordering pizza, eating at diners, drinking Starbucks... heh, easy peasy, imo.

And I'm sure she is eating a lot of take out and fast food. She's too lazy to cook for herself.

She's going to live the good life from here on out........ :(

Sadly, I agree. I have a gut feeling she won't have any trouble with the law again.

I pray so much that we're wrong, though, and that she ends up right back where she belongs.

It's so easy for a woman to put on the pounds and soooooo hard to take if off. jmo

LOS ANGELES (LALATE) –

Casey Anthony Ohio Photos – Were Pics Staged by Her?

After “Casey Anthony” Ohio pictures hit online today, viewers of the Casey Anthony trial immediately began to ask two questions. First, are the Casey Anthony pictures really her? And if they are, were these Casey Anthony Ohio pics staged … by her? Casey Anthony Ohio reports are nothing new. But to date, Anthony’s whereabouts have not been confirmed. Her attorneys claim that divulging her location could jeopardize her safety. But is she also staging pictures to profit on her own story?

Last month, LALATE first reported that Anthony would most likely move from Orlando to Northern Ohio, not Columbus. Earlier today, LALATE exclusive reported that Casey Anthony was spotted over the weekend in Northern Ohio, and that her cousin is set to marry in town later this August.

An earlier LALATE exclusive report claimed that Anthony was in Youngstown, Ohio, but surrounded by security personnel. A mere spotting of Anthony allegedly prompted her to jump into a waiting car. Casey Anthony, after hearing her name called “turned and hurried to a waiting car” wrote one LALATE reader. The reader described Anthony shopping for Handles Ice Cream, but with a waiting car by her side.

So when pictures surfaced today of someone purported by Casey Anthony, viewers immediately wondered if the Speidi-esque like photos were anything but candid. . . . Celebrities, when staging photos, stroll down the street with a coffee in hand. “Casey Anthony” does exactly that in these photos. Would Anthony, who claims to have a top security detail protecting her every move, just accidentally allowed herself to be captured in candid pictures? The answer still remains unknown.

http://news.lalate.com/2011/08/03/casey-anthony-ohio-photos-were-pics-staged-by-her/

Well, I agree it is a silly rumor, but I think the implication was that she got pregnant while still incarcerated....:laugh:

I don't think she's pregnant, but it is possible to get pregnant in jail or prison. One of Susan Smith's guards confessed to having sex with her FOUR times while she was in prison. The last time I checked, that was the way a pregnancy still happens. :baby:

Forbes magazine is basically in the process of confirming that is IS Casey, and I think your 2 pics prove the point. (great job, btw!!) :) I think we may safely assume it is Casey.

I notice a difference in breast size in these pics. Augmentation surgery perhaps. Check fraud funds?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member