Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Thread #5

Thread #6

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY!
Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall. You cannot speculate about their involvement outside of the facts given.

WS VICTIM FRIENDLY POLICY - Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth issue.

Any more violations and TO's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from Facebook or anywhere else.

Does anyone know when the toxicology results are supposed to be in?

Thanks very much.

Here's hoping for quick results from LE...
Also hoping to learn that Celina died as painlessly as possible.
It is just so galling, for want of another word, that she is dead.

Re: Tox-we only know that they asked for a "rush" but not sure if they had to send to FBI labs or a lab in NH, which would probably be quicker, IMO.

elmo , that is very indicative that that marriage is on very rocky ground I do believe

I will admit I am curious to know if his recent behavior is something rather 'new' or if the gentleman has had similar , ahh, episodes since his previously mentioned issues with the ex GF

Celina will be placed in a pink casket, and her body will be cremated, said Marcia Laro, who declined to say when the private service will be held.

“She loved pink — it was her favorite color,”
she said.

Investigators found Celina’s body in the Connecticut River on Monday, nearly a week after a neighbor reported her missing.

http://www.bostonherald.com/news/re...ass_funeral_finalized/srvc=home&position=also

ok, let me try and spell out what I think w/o violating any rules.

I think a Mom is with a Man (DadA) and has a child and plans to be with that Man (DadA) forever, she gives the girl HIS last name (babyA). If that Mom meets a new man (DadB) and has an affair with him, and gets pregnant, she may not give that baby girl (baby C) the man's name, but instead plans to leave DadA for DadB. Now, the new man (DadB) in her life has a son of his own (littleB) who looks a lot like his father (DadB). The new baby girl grows up to look a lot like Little B , and so, by default, looks like DadB as well.

(Let me preface that I tried to write this post using your abbreviations above but I am just too tired, so I hope I'm not breaking any rules by going back to the actual names here.)

I think your scenario makes a lot of sense, but the problem with this is that CC clearly resembles AL, while KL looks not much like either CC or AL, but a lot like AL Jr. who is presumably also AL's... This is just really confusing. Who knows where KM enters into the picture. It may just be a coincidence that he kind of resembles CC, i.e. he has brown hair like CC whereas AL Jr. and KL do not.

On the other hand, my two kids have completely different hair colors/complexion, and the same parents, so it could just be genetics.

ETA: Not that it necessarily matters, as anyone could have killed CC whether related or not. But this family tree is sure hard to figure out.

Let's try not to worry about who is related to whom and how. In the long run, it doesn't matter. And we can't discuss most of them anyway since they haven't been named. So, everyone, please move on.

ETA: Unless you can relate it to Celina's disappearance...

(Not directed at the post above this one. Just something we should have addressed earlier.)

Has anyone seen a reference in MSM about CC being seen outside of her home before 9 PM the night she went missing?

Has anyone seen a reference in MSM about CC being seen outside of her home before 9 PM the night she went missing?

From what I can tell, we can't substantiate where the child was between Whale's Tale and LE finding her.

ETA: I tried to catch up, but I am sure that I probably missed some so if we came up with anyone else who actually saw her that wasn't in the house, I haven't heard yet.

The fact her body was released to her mother and they are planning for her to be cremated, confirms to me the AG "knows". JMO

This article shows the pickup (Silver) before it was hauled off or covered, with the garbage can in the back. I wonder what's in the garbage can...

http://www.newhampshire.com/article/20110804/NEWS03/708049971/0/newhampshire03

Laro said he and Louisa, who never married, have remained amicable; she, for example, brought his daughters to visit him in the hospital when he was in a coma.

Adam Laro said the funeral for his daughter will be private and that she will be buried next to her grandmother in Lancaster.

I wonder if this last part is a change of plans, or if they are going to cremate her and bury her. And if so, why???? Do people normally do that? I have not had a lot of experience with cremation.

It's 3 o'clock again and I am getting dumber by the second...Good night all! :eek:fftobed:

Little pink coffin...God, please let an arrest come soon.

I wonder if this last part is a change of plans, or if they are going to cremate her and bury her. And if so, why???? Do people normally do that? I have not had a lot of experience with cremation.
:

Both of my parents chose to be cremated and buried.

Both of my parents chose to be cremated and buried.

I have heard of this.... totally understand the cremation and burial part.
But did you buy a casket to put the ashes in? :waitasec:

I am a very.... logical person... putting ashes in a casket wouldn't make sense.
Unless maybe you are going to bury them with all their possessions or something?

Then again, after having a cousin who was burned to death... cremation isn't high on my families list of things to do anyway. I'm no expert. :sick:

Some people choose to have a funeral and show the body or the closed coffin. Then the body is cremated. Usually the urn is placed in the ground not the coffin. Some people choose to get the urn and ashes back and keep them.

Even if the body isn't shown a coffin is used for the cremation. My father and nephew were cremated.

Does anyone know what was in the back of the truck... looks to be more than a trash can. Didn't LE cover that truck with the tarp a few days ago?

Does anyone know what was in the back of the truck... looks to be more than a trash can. Didn't LE cover that truck with the tarp a few days ago?

They covered it with the tarp overnight, then the next day they took it.

I presume they untied the tarp to put the truck on the tow truck, then re-tied the tarp... because the tarp was tied through the wheels.

Reporters did say there was a garbage can (or possibly more than 1 was speculated about) in the back... which actually may not be unusual... in the last thread it was posted that they don't have trash pick up. Which we guessed would mean you have to transport your own garbage?

Perhaps if there was actually 2 or more trash cans it would explain what you are seeing?

I hate to link any articles anymore because they ALL give the incorrect information about the autopsy.

Jane Young never said the autopsy failed to show how she died... she said that it is PENDING.
Translation: When she wants to tell you she will tell you.
:banghead:

But, I am a well trained girl and know I must give my source. :banghead:

http://www.boston.com/Boston/metrod...a-cass-home/nPTZjSGdVsSyTLZ4XFWtlM/index.html

A tow truck also arrived and loaded up a silver Ford F150 pickup truck with New Hampshire license plates.

The F150 had a blue tarp over its bed, but a dark green plastic garbage can could be seen inside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member