Pictures of Casey Anthony from TMZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
And it was even her money. jmo

I know TMZ claims these photos were all shot in the same day, but I really do have a hard time believing it. I do think she put on a little weight from the black t and white t to her Old Navy photos. In fact, lets say the 2 t-shirt photos were her first shots, then she saw the paps taking the pics so they moved her... maybe she stayed indoors for a few days/week to make sure the coast was clear... eating junk food, watching tv, etc.... put on a couple pounds doing so and then the coast was clear and she was out to shop again.

Maybe??:waitasec:

where was her purse in the 1st pics? only later in the video does she carry a purse... she dosent have a drivers license even though I think she could have one as far as i know and she didnt buy anything and stood in front of the windows. Its so obvious to me that Jose and she were both in on this not to say the timing.

I know TMZ claims these photos were all shot in the same day, but I really do have a hard time believing it. I do think she put on a little weight from the black t and white t to her Old Navy photos. In fact, lets say the 2 t-shirt photos were her first shots, then she saw the paps taking the pics so they moved her... maybe she stayed indoors for a few days/week to make sure the coast was clear... eating junk food, watching tv, etc.... put on a couple pounds doing so and then the coast was clear and she was out to shop again.

The only name I've ever heard is first name from Tim Miller and it was Jim.

I believe that a deal was made with Harvey Levin, I even think he may have had to be there for the shoot because he wasn't at TMZ this week. I think they told Harvey he could get the first shots of her for a price. They dropped her off she walked down a secure street went into a store that they leased for the day. She was told to act surprised or scared to see a camera. I don't think Casey would take a chance walking down a street by herself without some kind of promise of security. She now can watch the news and go on a computer to see how much she is disliked and that is putting it mildly. It just looked staged to me and I've heard Harvey talk about how he would pay to get those first shots. I believe if she was really shopping the store owner would have been on the phone for a price to tell the media she was in there and caught on surveillance.

I don't think they were the same day either. If you look at the pics in the white tee, on the left face cheek (well her right) just below her glasses you can see a big red spot, guessing ACNE but its obvious. In the photos in the black shirt and the old navy photos, I don't see this spot.. Of course, it could be covered with makeup. But to me, it appears nothing is there at all...JMO

Lippman just said on NG that GA and CA think it's her and they are concerned for GAs sister in Ohio because they didn't want anything to do with the trial or with FCA and these rumors that they are helping her could put them in jeopardy! :eek:

Well, fortunately for you, as a felon, she would need special permission to be your neighbor.

If Casey were living in my neighbourhood, i'd be grateful for this wonderful sleuthing..moo

where was her purse in the 1st pics? only later in the video does she carry a purse... she dosent have a drivers license even though I think she could have one as far as i know and she didnt buy anything and stood in front of the windows. Its so obvious to me that Jose and she were both in on this not to say the timing.

BBM - I have seen this posted several times about her not having a drivers license. Wasit ever sad she did not have one? I am just curious as to why I see this posted often. Drivers license in Florida are good for 6 years so her license could still be valid. Not being snarky, just wondering why it is thought she does not have one.

Looks close, but the side walk continues in the Google area, the side walk ends in TMZ's pic.

RESPECTFULLY - very respectfully disagree beccalecca1. See pic - maybe???
sidewalk.jpg

Edit -- photo credit: TMZ.com

Lippman just said on NG that GA and CA think it's her and they are concerned for GAs sister in Ohio because they didn't want anything to do with the trial or with FCA and these rumors that they are helping her could put them in jeopardy! :eek:

in the opinion of 3 known liars. :loser:

sidewalk.jpg

She is referring to the whole area behind Casey - all those trees behind her instead of the sidewalk going off into the distance. The sidewalk ends. That's the main reason I think she has the right spot picked out. It didn't make any sense until I realized that Casey spotted the guy filming her and turned around to avoid him.

Lippman just said on NG that GA and CA think it's her and they are concerned for GAs sister in Ohio because they didn't want anything to do with the trial or with FCA and these rumors that they are helping her could put her in jeopardy! :eek:

Doesn't ML have JB's phone number. Someone should have thought about that before they did the photo shoot. Another thing that makes me think this was staged and then she left the state. GA's nephew or niece is getting married on the 27th and I'm sure they want no problems. Wouldn't it be just like KC to arrange to have pictures taken of her in the area to ruin the wedding plans? I could see her doing that and making money on the side and then taking off to parts unknown. jmo

ALL I could think of was oh, they think it's FCA? They also said that was Caylee at the Florida Mall....

BBM - I have seen this posted several times about her not having a drivers license. Wasit ever sad she did not have one? I am just curious as to why I see this posted often. Drivers license in Florida are good for 6 years so her license could still be valid. Not being snarky, just wondering why it is thought she does not have one.

Because the state cancelled hers for non-payment of her fines. GA wanted her to renew her license after paying on the fees but CA refused. So unless she has been back to DMV she doesn't have one unless DT was able to get it renewed without her physically going down there. jmo

She is referring to the whole area behind Casey - all those trees behind her instead of the sidewalk going off into the distance. The sidewalk ends. That's the main reason I think she has the right spot picked out. It didn't make any sense until I realized that Casey spotted the guy filming her and turned around to avoid him.

Thank you.. that's what I meant :)

I think the difference with the tree area in the TMZ photo and Google is time. TMZ is a more recent pic of the area, Google (although it says copyright 2011) I believe is from a couple years prior. The grass could have grown more to match the TMZ photo.

I was trying very hard looking at the video to only look at the reflection at the Old navy hoping i could see who was making the video. i did see the back window slightly cracked on the drivers side and may have seen a person but it was too fuzzy. have you tried this? If you look all of a sudden it appears at some points during the film as if looking at one of those illusion type pics of a hidden image. its hard but i can see some of the cars in the parking lot. I think that back window was a beige car.

I tried too. Nothing good.

What gets me everytime is the dude that stands up from the floor by the jeans! Everytime, I think he is gonna do something to her!

sidewalk.jpg

[ame="http://maps.google.com/maps?hl=en&ll=40.018643,-82.999837&spn=0,0.005284&t=h&z=18&layer=c&cbll=40.018346,-82.999857&panoid=DAEzgd8iOQnxjXXtpEF9Vw&cbp=12,329.79,,0,14.39"]Google Maps[/ame]

If you zoom in to the beginning of the driveway you can see the cement slabs actually match up between the unevenness of both driveways and the TMZ photos above. There's a gap from the sidewalk to the driveway in front of the tree on both, and there's another gap in the 2nd driveway (south of tree) that matches the photos. I would guess that she was probably standing near the steps in the photo, and the hedges are just out far enough it's too hard to see the steps, etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SashaRhea82