General theory thread and motives rehashed #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
1: I don't know what time she died, I'm not a psychic and not comfortable getting into specifics like that.

2: I don't believe Annette's story. I think Annette has doubts about Ron's innocence and that is why she told him on the phone, after his arrest on dealing drugs to watch out for snitches. I think Annette lied, to give Ron an alibi. She is covering.

3: Yes, I still do believe Chelsea's theory that Haleigh died from an OD. Except I don't believe that Haleigh got into a stash and died. Instead I think Misty got into the "stash" and Misty gave Haleigh the pills. With that theory that Chelsea put out there, she was protecting Misty, by putting the blame on Haleigh, that Haleigh is the one who voluntarily took the pills. I also believe that Ron got rid of the body. I think Misty (possibly accompanied by others) met Ron somewhere, and he snuck out of work and threw the body into a body of water.

4: I don't think Haleigh died at shell harbor, I think she died at the mobile home. I think at the time, LE did find some evidence that Haleigh was thrown into the river, and believed that Misty's/Tommy's story RE Joe had merit. I think LE then discovered that while "some" of their story may be true... BUT that they were lying about WHO got rid of the body and WHO killed the child. Either because they don't know and were guessing, or lying to cover their own butts. Most likely a little bit of both.

Right now, I think if police want to get to the bottom of what happened, and I think they are excellent and dedicated detectives... I would be leaning heavily on ANNETTE SYKES, TERESA NEVES, CHELSEA CROSLIN, and TIMMY CROSLIN. I think they had minor roles of covering things up.

At this point Tommy is tained and anything he says isn't credible, same as Misty. Unless they can pass a polygraph, they can't be trusted.
IMO, AS, TN and CC have proved they are loyal to the bone, and they're going to be almost impossible to work with. I would think their best bet would be LC, since she has shown in the past, that she's not willing to go down with Tommy. She turned over his stolen property and later divorced him. How much does she know? maybe not as much as the others, but it's MOO, that she has some tales to tell. If LE has an idea of who's hiding what, it might be a good idea to threaten filing charges against the one who has the most to lose. Honestly, I can't see AS turning on Ron. never. And I can't imagine her going to jail for some kind of obstruction...but the others, depending on what role they played, could be looking at prison sentences, especially if they helped dispose of a body, 'cleaned' the trailer, got rid of evidence, etc...I just don't think AS did any of those things. At worst, I think she might have changed the time and details of her visit. As for JO...it's MOO, that after the way his family turned on him, he owes them no loyalty. If he's innocent, he should be willing to be interviewed again and again. JMO.

I have a hard time picturing Ron getting Tommy hooked on drugs. Tommy was a big boy and could have said no. When he got busted at the bus stop, he tried to blame the drugs on his dad, not Ron. Also, Misty claimed that she and Tommy smoked dope the day Haleigh was taken and Tommy himself later claimed that he was so high on xanax that night, that he passed in and out of consciousness. On one of his jail tapes, he told LC that he didn't have any pills that day, and that's why he didn't go to work. I didn't grasp the correlation, and wonder what he was really doing that day. In the LVA test, Misty accused Tommy of being a crackhead. Anyway, Tommy and drugs have a long standing relationship that has nothing to do with Ron, IMO. It's kind of like TN baming Misty for dragging Ron's butt into this. I didn't buy that either. MOO.

I've always figured that if Tommy was called by Ronald for help with the clean-up, then the Xanax most probably came from Ronald's stash. Maybe Ronald promised him drugs and the gun "later found in the culvert" in return for his help with a "little problem". Maybe Ronald didn't explain just what the problem was until Tommy and most likely Timmy were at the MH. I'm sure that Ronald knew Tommy's weakness as far a drugs were concerned and knew exactly what to wave in his face in order to get his immediate help.

1: I don't know what time she died, I'm not a psychic and not comfortable getting into specifics like that.2: I don't believe Annette's story. I think Annette has doubts about Ron's innocence and that is why she told him on the phone, after his arrest on dealing drugs to watch out for snitches. I think Annette lied, to give Ron an alibi. She is covering.

3: Yes, I still do believe Chelsea's theory that Haleigh died from an OD. Except I don't believe that Haleigh got into a stash and died. Instead I think Misty got into the "stash" and Misty gave Haleigh the pills. With that theory that Chelsea put out there, she was protecting Misty, by putting the blame on Haleigh, that Haleigh is the one who voluntarily took the pills. I also believe that Ron got rid of the body. I think Misty (possibly accompanied by others) met Ron somewhere, and he snuck out of work and threw the body into a body of water.

4: I don't think Haleigh died at shell harbor, I think she died at the mobile home. I think at the time, LE did find some evidence that Haleigh was thrown into the river, and believed that Misty's/Tommy's story RE Joe had merit. I think LE then discovered that while "some" of their story may be true... BUT that they were lying about WHO got rid of the body and WHO killed the child. Either because they don't know and were guessing, or lying to cover their own butts. Most likely a little bit of both.

Right now, I think if police want to get to the bottom of what happened, and I think they are excellent and dedicated detectives... I would be leaning heavily on ANNETTE SYKES, TERESA NEVES, CHELSEA CROSLIN, and TIMMY CROSLIN. I think they had minor roles of covering things up.

At this point Tommy is tained and anything he says isn't credible, same as Misty. Unless they can pass a polygraph, they can't be trusted.

1. I don't claim to be a psychic either in reference to the exact time she died but I do suspect it wasn't too too long after she got off that school bus..

2. I don't believe AS' story either and is one reason I believe Haleigh was deceased by the time GGMS first claimed she saw Haleigh eating dinner that night.. IIRC.. First time she gave was shortly after 7:00 pm. She then changed the time to around 7:30, then it was close to 8:00 pm.. Last time I believe she went back to her being there around 7:30 pm..

3. I believe Chelsy threw out the overdose theory to save herself, not Misty..
IIRC.. Chelsy placed herself at the bus stop that afternoon and claims Ron C picked up Haleigh and took her home... I suspect Chelsy or Misty or both are the ones who picked up Haleigh that afternoon...J Santos told AH Haleigh got into that van and the van drove off in the opposite direction of the MH on Green Lane...

4. In reference to LE finding evidence at Shell Harbor, I suspect they found some rope and a cinder block...IMO.. IF Tommy/ Jo put Haleigh there that night she would have been found almost immediately since it is a public dock and its extremely hard to throw a cinderblock any significant distance out into the water...IF they did put her there I suspect someone in Ron C's family came along immediately afterwards and moved her... IF not, they placed the cinderblcok and the rope there thinking it would be a red herring not realizing they were the ones being set up.....JMHO

As I see it the Croslins allowed the Cummings/Neves/Sykes Clan to set them up.. They NOW fully realize this to be a FACT.. Thus we are having a Mexican Standoff between the two camps...As long as everyone claims Haleigh is still alive none of them are involved with what really happened to Haleigh...

I'm in total agreement LE should be leaning heavily on ANNETTE SYKES, TERESA NEVES, CHELSEA CROSLIN, and TIMMY CROSLIN..

When do they start? IMHO... It's long past due... JMHO...

IMO, AS, TN and CC have proved they are loyal to the bone, and they're going to be almost impossible to work with. I would think their best bet would be LC, since she has shown in the past, that she's not willing to go down with Tommy. She turned over his stolen property and later divorced him. How much does she know? maybe not as much as the others, but it's MOO, that she has some tales to tell. If LE has an idea of who's hiding what, it might be a good idea to threaten filing charges against the one who has the most to lose. Honestly, I can't see AS turning on Ron. never. And I can't imagine her going to jail for some kind of obstruction...but the others, depending on what role they played, could be looking at prison sentences, especially if they helped dispose of a body, 'cleaned' the trailer, got rid of evidence, etc...I just don't think AS did any of those things. At worst, I think she might have changed the time and details of her visit. As for JO...it's MOO, that after the way his family turned on him, he owes them no loyalty. If he's innocent, he should be willing to be interviewed again and again. JMO.

Lindsy has sort of gone under the radar! Someone made a good catch when they mentioned that she told Tommy, when he was in jail that she threw away his and Timmy's work boots...

If rc disposed of his daughter, he may have weighed her down and thrown her off the Dunn's creek bridge. He bragged about that place being a place to dispose of a dead body.

I really can't see anyone disposing of a body by throwing it off Dunn's Creek bridge. The bridge has traffic day and night, if you live south, you HAVE to cross it. There is a boat ramp underneath on the south side that people are always at and on the north side there is a fish camp and alot of homes. To throw something as large as a body off, you would have to park your car to do it, and someone would see.

I really can't see anyone disposing of a body by throwing it off Dunn's Creek bridge. The bridge has traffic day and night, if you live south, you HAVE to cross it. There is a boat ramp underneath on the south side that people are always at and on the north side there is a fish camp and alot of homes. To throw something as large as a body off, you would have to park your car to do it, and someone would see.

I cannot for the life of me seeing RC dumping little Haleigh's body into any body of water. If RC was involved of the disposal of his daughter, I would bet he buried her, perhaps with his grandfather. I don't know, of course, but it would have been some place respectable.

I cannot for the life of me seeing RC dumping little Haleigh's body into any body of water. If RC was involved of the disposal of his daughter, I would bet he buried her, perhaps with his grandfather. I don't know, of course, but it would have been some place respectable.
This is a man dealing drugs while his daughter was "missing." This is a man who married the woman lying about what happened to his daughter. We need to stop working under the assumption that Ron and Misty "cared" about Haleigh. Because every action they take, and their history of abusing Haleigh, tells us otherwise.

If they cared about Haleigh, she wouldn't be missing or the victim of homicide. It may be easier to believe a parent wouldn't do that to their child, but it happens all the time.

This is a man who went into details about what Gators to do their prey when talking to Cobra, while his daughter was missing.

He certainly is capable of it. If he can do it to a deer, he can do it to Haleigh. And if he wants to cover something up, erase all evidence of a body, and stage a 911 call and report an abducted child. He did the right thing.

chigger, you must be a local. Thanks for coming on! :)

I've heard from reliable sources that Dunn's Creek Bridge is where the druggies would get rid of their drugs when LE would be on em, and the criminal element would get rid of evidence there. Is that true? I heard that from a very reliable source.

Plus if it is in the wee hours of the morning would it be a congested area? Maybe they parked somewhere else and walked to the Bridge?

I hate to be graphic, but how hard is it to take the body of a little girl and just toss it in a body of water, and then high tail it out of dodge?

I think if the media was more interested in the truth and hounded Ronald from the get-go we would know more about what Ron was doing after Haleigh went missing.

From everything I've heard from mud bogging, going to fairs, races, going out to eat and proposing to his underage lover, and getting tattoo's he seems to have reacted to his daughter going "missing" like Casey did with Caylee.

In both cases, they were never "missing" and both know she was dead.

Casey was hounded, and rightfully so... Why does Ron get the better media attention?

Maybe it isn't the media's fault. When Haleigh first went missing, I didn't suspect Ron. I suspected Misty, but a month later and when he decided to marry her, is when I questioned his innocence. Then when we heard about the history of abuse in the home, and then the drug abuse and everything else really only cements the fact that he was involved somehow.

I mean, can anyone really sit back and look at the way he acted and behaved and say "wow, what a sympathetic figure. There is no way he is involved." ???

I think anyone using common sense and logic will agree this man sure is hinky!

chigger, you must be a local. Thanks for coming on! :)

I've heard from reliable sources that Dunn's Creek Bridge is where the druggies would get rid of their drugs when LE would be on em, and the criminal element would get rid of evidence there. Is that true? I heard that from a very reliable source.

Plus if it is in the wee hours of the morning would it be a congested area? Maybe they parked somewhere else and walked to the Bridge?

I hate to be graphic, but how hard is it to take the body of a little girl and just toss it in a body of water, and then high tail it out of dodge?

I'm sure it would be easy to throw drugs or something small out of a moving car over the bridge, something large,, I'm not so sure. I used to leave for work at 3:15 am and I don't think I ever had the bridge to myself. I found it strange, that I wasn't the only one out at such a goofy hour on a weekday.

I'm sure it would be easy to throw drugs or something small out of a moving car over the bridge, something large,, I'm not so sure. I used to leave for work at 3:15 am and I don't think I ever had the bridge to myself. I found it strange, that I wasn't the only one out at such a goofy hour on a weekday.

Thanks chigger! How far is the bridge from the mobile home do you know?

I think if the media was more interested in the truth and hounded Ronald from the get-go we would know more about what Ron was doing after Haleigh went missing.

From everything I've heard from mud bogging, going to fairs, races, going out to eat and proposing to his underage lover, and getting tattoo's he seems to have reacted to his daughter going "missing" like Casey did with Caylee.

In both cases, they were never "missing" and both know she was dead.

Casey was hounded, and rightfully so... Why does Ron get the better media attention?

Maybe it isn't the media's fault. When Haleigh first went missing, I didn't suspect Ron. I suspected Misty, but a month later and when he decided to marry her, is when I questioned his innocence. Then when we heard about the history of abuse in the home, and then the drug abuse and everything else really only cements the fact that he was involved somehow.

I mean, can anyone really sit back and look at the way he acted and behaved and say "wow, what a sympathetic figure. There is no way he is involved." ???

I think anyone using common sense and logic will agree this man sure is hinky!

He married Misty because of what was between her legs. IMO his marriage to Misty had nothing to do with her guilt or innocence concerning Haleigh. Ron is a pedophile. He prefers his victims between 15 and 17. If you understand that then you understand why he married Misty and you'll understand Ron. He had this young girl and "locked her in." When she got a bit older he'd get rid of her and find another young one. He doesn't have a brain cell in his skull. Any thinking he does is with body parts 3 feet below his skull.

Once he divorced Misty he began dating a young girl who worked as a stripper in Orange Park, Florida. That's Ron for you. Pretty simple to understand when you comprehend what motivates him. Drugs and sex.

He married Misty because of what was between her legs. IMO his marriage to Misty had nothing to do with her guilt or innocence concerning Haleigh. Ron is a pedophile. He prefers his victims between 15 and 17. If you understand that then you understand why he married Misty and you'll understand Ron. He had this young girl and "locked her in." When she got a bit older he'd get rid of her and find another young one. He doesn't have a brain cell in his skull. Any thinking he does is with body parts 3 feet below his skull.

Once he divorced Misty he began dating a young girl who worked as a stripper in Orange Park, Florida. That's Ron for you. Pretty simple to understand when you comprehend what motivates him. Drugs and sex.

Wow. Ron is not a pedophile. Do you have proof of the allegations and rumors you have posted above?

I agree with all of this, but I do think he thought if he married her, they wouldnt be able to testify against each other. Or more than likely they did it for money and trips to NY.

I agree with all of this, but I do think he thought if he married her, they wouldnt be able to testify against each other. Or more than likely they did it for money and trips to NY.

Yep, that too. He should have consulted a lawyer and would have learned that the marriage privilege doesn't apply in Florida in child abuse cases.

Wow. Ron is not a pedophile. Do you have proof of the allegations and rumors you have posted above?

I agree with Flossie, pedophiles prey on prepubescent children. RON IS NOT A PEDOPHILE. Misty was 16 when she moved in with Ron. Still it is CRIMINAL and against the law.

He is under law a RAPIST. That is the legally correct term for him. Ron the RAPIST.

Again that is just reality, and a fact. Ron is a rapist and a drug dealer.

Yes it tells me he is guilty, an innocent person wouldn't be getting married while their daughter is missing.

The drug dealing tells me he is guilty, an innocent person isn't concerned with dealing drugs while their child is missing.

The tattoo tells me he is guilty. Why are you out taking money from people and using it to get a tattoo?

There was a local report, I'll look for the video, where a reporter INTERVIEWED the people in the tattoo shop Ron was at. And they said he never mentioned his daughter, but was bragging and gloating about all the money he made.

This is behavior evidence, much like what was used against Casey Anthony in her murder trial.

When your child is missing you don't go out and drink, tattoo, have sex with underage girls, and go mud bogging. You are searching, you are asking LE for updates, keeping her face and name in the media. Raising money FOR A REWARD, NOT A TATTOO.

We need to get back to common sense and logic. Ron's behavior screams guilt.

Pure and simple. Time to pull back the curtain and show the wizzard for what he is. A man that didn't really care that his child was missing, because he knew she was dead.

Yes it tells me he is guilty, an innocent person wouldn't be getting married while their daughter is missing.

The drug dealing tells me he is guilty, an innocent person isn't concerned with dealing drugs while their child is missing.

The tattoo tells me he is guilty. Why are you out taking money from people and using it to get a tattoo?

There was a local report, I'll look for the video, where a reporter INTERVIEWED the people in the tattoo shop Ron was at. And they said he never mentioned his daughter, but was bragging and gloating about all the money he made.

This is behavior evidence, much like what was used against Casey Anthony in her murder trial.

When your child is missing you don't go out and drink, tattoo, have sex with underage girls, and go mud bogging. You are searching, you are asking LE for updates, keeping her face and name in the media. Raising money FOR A REWARD, NOT A TATTOO.

We need to get back to common sense and logic. Ron's behavior screams guilt.

Pure and simple. Time to pull back the curtain and show the wizzard for what he is. A man that didn't really care that his child was missing, because he knew she was dead.

IMO His entire family's behavior screams GUILT..
Who would go to NYC and live it up and smile for the camera the way they ALL did when your child/grandchild/niece has disappeared and you are claiming you have no knowledge as to what could have happened to her...We're talking about a month later too...

Oh, and I'll never forget when that report came in of someone claiming to have seen Haleigh at Carrabbas in the Knowville, Tn area.. All TN said was it was good to know someone was feeding her well....
And to think anyone could claim she is not in anyway involved in a cover up and had/has no knowledge as to what really happened to her grandchild, or where Haleigh's remains are NOW.... IMO..It's totally MIND BOGGLING...

What is thought of contacting the Putnam County Commissioners Office or is it just as deep in the thick of it all as the PCSO?

What about Florida State Representative or State Senator and demand action and
answers from LE on this case??

Exercise your right as a citizen of the US to vote any office holder out of a job at the ballot box should the appropriate actions in getting this case solved not be expedited to the best of the office holder’s ability...and quite obviously it is not being done to the best of anyone's ability..Poor Haleigh.. There has got to be a way to go above any possible "corruption" if it exists and as citizens demand something be done..

If not then Haleigh IMO will never be found and no justice ever served and in the next 5-10-15 years we'll see these sorry SOB's serving drug sentences out and about free to start their new lives with Haleigh nothing but an extremely distant memory at that point..This just cannot happen

LE doesn't owe us the public anything, or any politician anything about this case. Why would they reveal their cards to potential child killers and let them know what evidence was collected and what the other person said, so the killer can get their story straight?

There is a REASON LE is being tight lipped and there is a good reason for that.

I want the evidence laid out in a court of law, with someone at the defense table, being held accountable for the homicide of this child. I don't want this released via the sunshine law, before an arrest as made, just to feed public interest.

Some cases take a long time to get a resolution, and this is one of those cases.

If you want to blame anyone for lack of progress, blame the liars in this case. Not LE.

I'm not thanking heavens about our legal system. They all should have been rounded up and made to talk. These defense lawyers are not helping the children. They are protecting the perps who killed them. There comes a point where we have to draw a line. When a child is missing, time is of the essence. Defense Attorneys do not care. Look at Baez...he knew Caylee was dead and never told anyone. This is not a good legal system. Our children are missing or worse and the perp and his/her lawyer will not help locate a missing child? When children are involved and in peril, this carp shouldn't fly.:banghead:
I also think it is a double edged sword. When they refuse to talk, it makes LE look even harder and examine their potential involvement. As it did in this case with Ronald Cummings.

Everyone has the right to an attorney, we cannot go against the consitution, but we can judge someone harshly who chooses to hire a lawyer and refuse to cooperate when his child is missing. That speaks volumes.

If Ron is ever prosecuted, one question the prosecution would ask one of the detectives: "Was Ronald Cummings cooperative with law enforcement?" Answer: "No."

And a jury (if they get a smart one UNLIKE the Casey jury) would hold that against Ronald.

This is one of those cases where justice isn't delivered at the snap of a finger. It may take a long time, but I would never rule out an arrest and prosecution.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cindy88