FCA & the Seven Deadly Sins:

Lust: check Certainly
Greed: check No Doubt
Gluttony: Yet to be determined but Probable
Sloth: check Definitely!
Wrath: check Definitely!
Envy: check Most Definitely!
Pride: check Above all else...

I'm still in the middle of my work day but I keep checking the News Thread for news ( :great: ) and wish to differ about the thongs thing. I spend the summer in thongs (the feet kind!) and could easily walk for two miles in them and do.

As long as your arches are strong - it's like walking in barefeet - actually good for you. Now people are starting to jog in barefeet, but I think that's taking it a bit far. Well, I think jogging period is taking it a bit far.

I just clicked on the link above for Slide, got on, and now it's down and I can't get on it. Weird. It shut down right when I was on it.

I think she is/was in Carlsbad, CA uploading photos, making slide shows and labeling them.

ETA: If you notice this account was created in 2007. It has been recently updated July 29 to Aug 4 or 5.

This is now gone it seems. Was looking at a slideshow and then all the pics were taken off. ?

Well, well looks like somebody is reading here.

Where would you like them?
:floorlaugh:trouble is: This is still part of their game...they know everyone knows all of her sites and screen names were made public. Does anyone remember how she even had a few tweets when she first got locked up? I saw them and then once it got out in the web-o-sphere they just stopped.

I can't believe that site is gone already. That was fast. It may have been put up as a carrot..and they were testing to see how fast we are.

I can't believe that site is gone already....grrrrr. That was fast..

I saw most of the pictures before the site went down. I also noticed a comment under the slideshow from Renegade Investigations saying they had the information she was looking for please contact. When I googled RI it goes to LP's bounty hunter page.

I saw most of the pictures before the site went down. I also noticed a comment under the slideshow from Renegade Investigations saying they had the information she was looking for please contact. When I googled RI it goes to LP's bounty hunter page.

When I googled it, it went to paranormal investigations...now that I can understand.

Baez meets w/Geragos in NY and a few days later TMZ has picks of casey circulating. TMZ tells us they have confirmed sources that the meeting did happen. Geragos confirmed on national TV that he met w/Baez.

Is it possible that baez slipped some PICS sent to him (legit or not) and Geragos gave them to TMZ? My mind works in strange ways.
MG says it's not her. ???!!

When I've looked at the EXIF data, I don't see the 35mm. Nevertheless, the photo doesn't look like it was shot at 35mm, and the EXIF data could be spoofed easily enough. If you can direct me to the exact photo where you see the 35mm, I would like to take a look at it. Thanks.

In trying to get the information for you I did some more reading up on the subject, and it turns out the EXIF data is not available for these photos. What I was seeing is not the actual data. I then downloaded software for this purpose and the photos say the following:

Unable to extract some or all of the EXIF data, which may have been removed from the image file.

The data has been removed, which is a sort of clue in itself I think. In any event, image number 10 is the one most revealing of the likely distance away from the subject. I would like your opinion on how the shot is possible from a far distance. Would you say a 200 mm lens was necessary to get the shot from around 60 yards? From what I have learned, the rule of thumb to keep in mind is that the larger the subject is in your viewfinder (and therefore the closer she is) the more blurry the background will be. I find the background to be indicative that the photographer was near the subject, ie. a little further down the sidewalk, on a knee. Thanks.

Lee could be playing again on the computer. I think she may be visiting or talking to her family this past weekend. They are just feeling their "Oats".

When I googled it, it went to paranormal investigations...now that I can understand.

I got a bunch of hits using google, including this:

http://www2.dca.ca.gov/pls/wllpub/WLLQRYNA$LCEV2.QueryView?P_LICENSE_NUMBER=21921&P_LTE_ID=651

MG says it's not her. ???!!

I hadn't heard MG say one way or the other. He may have a good relationship with peeps at TMZ (you can take that to the bank).

My point was MG meeting Baez and then PICS appear to TMZ shortly after. TMZ confirmed MG meeting with Baez, saying their source is 100% reliable. I am suggesting the source is MG himself.

Where would you like them?

Where we all can see them...LOL...As I tried to click on the top, left-hand slide show enhancement...pic looked a little like FCA...it disappeared...Fast fingers....:innocent:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member