Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Right but Mom is no stranger to a good story, too. You know a tangled web woven to fit her latest scenario.

What part of Cindy's posting do you feel is a story or tangled web? It fits all the facts as we know them.

NG just said TMZ wanted $25,000.00 for NG to show pics one time.

Hmm, am I crazy or did the caption on the house just change from Bro's House to Bad News?

Looks like Todd M is getting free advertisement about his property in case he is going to sell it.

I can certainly see how he got in financial difficulty as an attorney.

She can't stay in the gated mansion forever. It is up for sale. And who wants to keep paying for her bodyguards and her food bills?

And what happened to her 'rehab' facility? I thought she was seeking treatment ?

What part of Cindy's posting do you feel is a story or tangled web? It fits all the facts as we know them.

Not the story but the fact that she "said" she "didn't know it would be public."

It's not what I want to see. Notice the lack of the word "I". She writes completely around the obvious. She is writing about a pity party for herself. She shows no ownership and no responsibility as she writes in the 3rd person. It is glaring obvious that she is talking all around what she really wants to say. It is pitiful.

Her grandchild is missing. She was taken out of the house w/o any of her clothes. Her daughter has no job and no money. What would a normal person do? They would call in THEIR car stolen to get their grandchild back.

What did cindy do? Open a "Myspace" and talk about her feelings..almost three weeks later..

It is your opinion that a 'normal' person would involve the law in what appeared to be a mother daughter spat. It's not what I would do, I would continue attempting to reach my daughter and her friends to get whatever information I could find. From what Lee said, it seems that Casey had taken Caylee and disappeared previously.

Looks like Todd M is getting free advertisement about his property in case he is going to sell it.

I can certainly see how he got in financial difficulty as an attorney.

He and ICA were made for each other. He misappropriates his clients money and she steals from friends and family.

On NG, they are reporting that she is in a 5.2 million dollar mansion, in Rancho Sante Fe, CA. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I am sick now.

Maybe Cindy and George are there as well???

She can't stay in the gated mansion forever. It is up for sale. And who wants to keep paying for her bodyguards and her food bills?

And what happened to her 'rehab' facility? I thought she was seeking treatment ?

They will soon tire of her. TMZ are the only fools willing to pay her so far..
If it's any consolation I just stood in a LONG line at Walmart checkout and not one of the magazines or gossip papers had any mention of ICA- it's all about JLo this week.

Not the story but the fact that she "said" she "didn't know it would be public."

I tend to believe her. I didn't realize until recently that the comments I post on people's walls on FB are visible to all that person's other friends.

Even if Cindy did know Casey's friends could see the post, so what? Was Cindy supposed to go on protecting Casey and forget about wanting Caylee home safe and sound? It seems if Cindy does nothing, she's condemned for ignoring Casey's behavior, if Cindy calls Casey out, she's condemned for attempting to publicly humiliate Casey. Cindy can't win.

I tend to believe her. I didn't realize until recently that the comments I post on people's walls on FB are visible to all that person's other friends.

Even if Cindy did know Casey's friends could see the post, so what? Was Cindy supposed to go on protecting Casey and forget about wanting Caylee home safe and sound? It seems if Cindy does nothing, she's condemned for ignoring Casey's behavior, if Cindy calls Casey out, she's condemned for attempting to publicly humiliate Casey. Cindy can't win.

See, the problem is that CA lies, too. So, it is very difficult to know when she tells the truth and when she doesn't. There is no condemning her as to trying to care for, protect and find her grandchild...just a general lack of faith in her credibility due to being a proven liar.

Anyone watching the Hopespring home? I see the Anthony's selling that place in the near future.

Obviously if CA could read all her friends comments herself, her friends could read it as well. jmo

Is there information that points to Cindy and George being in a house that we're not even sure Casey is in?
None that has been reported on or posted. It's just an interesting image/thought/possibility. The public and even NG are being lead around by their noses. The DT warned us, a day after the verdict that even if she was found they would have her moved before anyone could go there. This was their plan all along...just to keep the story hot.

See, the problem is that CA lies, too. So, it is very difficult to know when she tells the truth and when she doesn't. There is no condemning her as to trying to care for, protect and find her grandchild...just a general lack of faith in her credibility due to being a proven liar.

Your choice, of course. I see nothing in Cindy's letter that makes me question her credibility in writing it. It seems to lay all the ugly truths about Casey right on the line, what is there to doubt?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Annie151