Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Looks like Todd M is getting free advertisement about his property in case he is going to sell it.

I can certainly see how he got in financial difficulty as an attorney.

It was posted by somebody on this thread that the house had BEEN for sale but didn't sell. I spent quite a while but wasn't able to find it listed anymore on the realty sites. Nor was I able locate the house specifically on any satellite map sites
Looking at the general area on a map though, it appears there are lots of nice big houses in the area and that she would probably have a reasonable amount of freedom. The township is not far away and the general area would allow for her to wander through the lighted vegetated hills etc which are immediately adjacent (wouldn't be a problem for her to find her way home ... she's accustomed to navigating wooded areas)

Anyone watching the Hopespring home? I see the Anthony's selling that place in the near future.

I was by Hopespring today and the memorial site. There were 2 OC Sheriffs cars sitting on Hopespring. Not sure why since KC is not supposed to be here. I didn't go by the house though.

Obviously if CA could read all her friends comments herself, her friends could read it as well. jmo

Not necessarily. I'm not familiar with Myspace, but I know with Facebook if I post something on my wall ALL my friends can see it, but if I post something on a friend's wall, only that person's friends can see it. Cindy may not have known whether she was seeing some of the posts to Casey or ALL of posts. I'm not going to assume that someone as computer illiterate as Cindy automatically knew how MySpace works.

On NG, they are reporting that she is in a 5.2 million dollar mansion, in Rancho Sante Fe, CA. I have no idea if this is true or not.

I am sick now.
Geez! I'm sick with you!:sick:
Who does the mansion belong to???!!!

With all due respect, wasn't it that <modsnip> and the prosecution who didn't produce evidence that to prove anything?

I planted the seed about having a not so flattering thread of all the bad pics and now I erase the details...similar to a felon & her team who plant ideas and never produce the evidence to prove anything.

I was by Hopespring today and the memorial site. There were 2 OC Sheriffs cars sitting on Hopespring. Not sure why since KC is not supposed to be here. I didn't go by the house though.

OMG! Your county is STILL paying for security for this family? Oh, this is just way too much. Now the parents are pretending to be scared. GMAB! What a sham. My money is on them moving to a gated community in the near future.

Heck, for all we know they may have already. My thoughts are they are talking with <modsnip>. The entire family are now relieved that they all kid themselves into a little accident and it is sad but they have moved on...feeling much better that the trial gave them the truth.

<modsnip>.:banghead:

More wasted LE money here.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

Not necessarily. I'm not familiar with Myspace, but I know with Facebook if I post something on my wall ALL my friends can see it, but if I post something on a friend's wall, only that person's friends can see it. Cindy may not have known whether she was seeing some of the posts to Casey or ALL of posts. I'm not going to assume that someone as computer illiterate as Cindy automatically knew how MySpace works.

Absolutely, one can't assume to know what any of them knew and when they knew what. Beyond the obvious crime (Caylee falling victim to the craziness that surrounded her) that was the biggest problem with this case. Lies, lies, confusion and more lies all to protect the undeserving.

This defense team is turning into a cult. They are dangerous. What in the world would convince this many lawyers to support and give shelter to a person who killed their child?

Morals and ethics are gone. The love of money seems to be the only game in town for them. They hide behind many faces of their client as a victim. I don't get it. It is like a mass Stockholm hypnosis going on here. She loves money; they love money. She tells them she is a victim; they believe her. They persecuted her family and she doesn't care because they are to blame. The family doesn't mind because they are with it and haven't said one word to defend themselves against child rape. It is a very sick family and a very sick media that panders to them. They show all the photos of <modsnip> that are favorable or sexy.

We lost this country. Where are the ethic and morals of the media. That ship sailed long ago. Instead of shaming this murderer, they give her favorable press...same with her attorneys who should never practice law after agreeing to talk about oral sex with the father in open court...with no evidence.

More wasted LE money here.:banghead::banghead::banghead:

But didn't Ms. Graves report she was attacked while she was in the A's neighborhood. I would think that would be a logical reason to put patrol cars in the area whether she reported it or not. jmo

OMG! Your county is STILL paying for security for this family? Oh, this is just way too much. Now the parents are pretending to be scared. GMAB! What a sham. My money is on them moving to a gated community in the near future.

Heck, for all we know they may have already. My thoughts are they are talking with <modsnip>. The entire family are now relieved that they all kid themselves into a little accident and it is sad but they have moved on...feeling much better that the trial gave them the truth.

And we have 17 slickers from Pinellas County to thank for all of this.:banghead:

Wow. What statement did George and Cindy make about being scared that brought these two sheriff's cars to their neighborhood? Didn't I read a few posts ago that George and Cindy were probably staying in some mansion with Casey? What makes you think that the officers seen near the Anthony's home are there concerning any matter dealing with security? Maybe they're tying up some loose ends, returning some property, asking some questions, following up on a report from a neighbor.....why automatically jump to the most negative conclusion you can attribute to George and Cindy?

of course the defense is hiding her, paying for everything (private jets, million $ house, new wardrobe at old navy (lol), arranging for (paying) photo ops, negotiating interviews, brainstorming the best way to capitalize on everything casey...etc. etc. etc... casey is the defense team's cash cow... when casey gets paid--the defense team gets paid... of course, they'll figure out a way to hide her assets so she can continue to claim she doesn't have a cent to her name, thereby not able to pay anything to anyone...

But didn't Ms. Graves report she was attacked while she was in the A's neighborhood. I would think that would be a logical reason to put patrol cars in the area whether she reported it or not. jmo

Was this "attack" even reported? I don't think we (I) ever saw any indication of that. Maybe someone can point me in that direction if we did.

I'm thinking my friends here are getting antsy waiting for the probation news.
Looking at the last couple of pages, and I mean no disrespect, at the way things are sliding this way and that, and approaching the edge of the flat world, perhaps there are a few adult beverages going back and forth.

If so, I say - carry on! :rocker:

With all due respect, wasn't it that <modsnip> and the prosecution who didn't produce evidence that to prove anything?

Perhaps you didn't notice but CM was doing his share also. Just a rocking and a grinnin. And not just once or twice. The only attorneys acting professional were, of course, the women. Although I have to admit that Dr. Spitz, and he was adorable, made us all laugh....sad as it really was when he dropped the jaw. jmo

Wow. What statement did George and Cindy make about being scared that brought these two sheriff's cars to their neighborhood? Didn't I read a few posts ago that George and Cindy were probably staying in some mansion with Casey? What makes you think that the officers seen near the Anthony's home are there concerning any matter dealing with security? Maybe they're tying up some loose ends, returning some property, asking some questions, following up on a report from a neighbor.....why automatically jump to the most negative conclusion you can attribute to George and Cindy?

The anthony family trained me. I have not been sprinkled with fairy dust nor do I think two patrol cars are hanging out to tie up some loose ends.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarpSleuth