Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
LG, just for you I come back to explain. That was just a little play on words. I don't want to get into any circular arguments tonight. So, since I couldn't remember how to spell "Adieu" I jokingly said "buenos noche" backward :floorlaugh:

LOL - too funny - why not just say chow (ciao) and hope we all knew what you meant - my french friends who have gone cowboy in Montreal say Bonne Nuit or else they say "nite" in a french accent!!!:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

It was posted by somebody on this thread that the house had BEEN for sale but didn't sell. I spent quite a while but wasn't able to find it listed anymore on the realty sites. Nor was I able locate the house specifically on any satellite map sites
Looking at the general area on a map though, it appears there are lots of nice big houses in the area and that she would probably have a reasonable amount of freedom. The township is not far away and the general area would allow for her to wander through the lighted vegetated hills etc which are immediately adjacent (wouldn't be a problem for her to find her way home ... she's accustomed to navigating wooded areas)

I found the listing for that house that was shown on Nancy Grace.
Seems like the price is dropping fast for whatever reason. Do we know how long KC has been staying at that house? Maybe the neighborhood should be concerned.

"Price Change
Decreased $500,000 13 days ago"

BBM. Also strange how no one complained when LE had to be called out so many times because of the protesters. I guess it's only when there's the possibility that LE might be there for George and Cindy's benefit that it becomes a financial burden for the state.

IMO, it has all been a financial burden for the state.

I disagree. While that is indeed possible to crop ... It is all a matter of perspective and the background view is going to be markedly different from a distance.

I am a former professional photographer with my own studio and my opinion is these photos are up close and personal.

The video is a real give-away that this was a scripted and staged photo shoot, in-out to make some quick cash. FCA has been dropped off and scooped up by her entourage.

It is all a matter of perspective. These are not papparazzi shots. IMO

I guess we'll have to agree to disagree. :)

Krispy Kreme has drive thrus in NC and so does Starbuck's. Wish there were these kinds of drive thrus in my neck of the woods. I wonder if they have them in Columbus, OH?

Now, I will bid y'all Adieu. For real this time.

Yep, we have Krispy Kreme and Starbucks drive thrus here in CBus. Nearest Krispy Kreme to pics of CA though woulda been a good 6-8 miles.

I found the listing for that house that was shown on Nancy Grace.
Seems like the price is dropping fast for whatever reason. Do we know how long KC has been staying at that house? Maybe the neighborhood should be concerned.

"Price Change
Decreased $500,000 13 days ago"
Ok...I just heard about this...could care less about Casey...but could someone please tell me how this guy can still afford a mansion in California? Isn't this the guy who misappropriated client funds? Hasn't he been disbarred?

I disagree. While that is indeed possible to crop ... It is all a matter of perspective and the background view is going to be markedly different from a distance.

I am a former professional photographer with my own studio and my opinion is these photos are up close and personal.

The video is a real give-away that this was a scripted and staged photo shoot, in-out to make some quick cash. FCA has been dropped off and scooped up by her entourage.

It is all a matter of perspective. These are not papparazzi shots. IMO

I've been to the street the residential photos were taken. Just today in fact. I live close by. The ones where CA is walking along in a black shirt with a brick wall to her right with a concrete top, and a blue motorcycle to the left of her, there is no way the photographer was more than 20-30 feet away. She is approaching the end of the street. The street dead ends into a second street which runs perpendicular to the street she is on. On the other side of the street her street dead ends in to is a very steep and wooded ravine. The photographer had to be standing at the ravine. And there is not enough cover there for him to hide himself. Unless CA recently lost her vision, she could not have NOT seen the photographer. He had no where to go but down a steep cliff!!

I've been to the street the residential photos were taken. Just today in fact. I live close by. The ones where CA is walking along in a black shirt with a brick wall to her right with a concrete top, and a blue motorcycle to the left of her, there is no way the photographer was more than 20-30 feet away. She is approaching the end of the street. The street dead ends into a second street which runs perpendicular to the street she is on. On the other side of the street her street dead ends in to is a very steep and wooded ravine. The photographer had to be standing at the ravine. And there is not enough cover there for him to hide himself. Unless CA recently lost her vision, she could not have NOT seen the photographer. He had no where to go but down a steep cliff!!

Thanks. Makes sense as to why they chose that location since it was easy to secure, know no-one was there and, keep a lookout if someone comes in. They might have even done a few takes.

They would NOT want any security issues for FCA but also not get spotted staging the photos and blow the cover story.

Thanks for sleuthing the area.

Thanks. Makes sense as to why they chose that location since it was easy to secure, know no-one was there and, keep a lookout if someone comes in. They might have even done a few takes.

They would NOT want any security issues for FCA but also not get spotted staging the photos and blow the cover story.

Your explanation about why we don't see the photographer in the reflection in her sunglasses is because?

Yep, we have Krispy Kreme and Starbucks drive thrus here in CBus. Nearest Krispy Kreme to pics of CA though woulda been a good 6-8 miles.

Hi CPD,

I noticed that Glen Echo Park has a walkway through the park that extends from Indianola Ave to Cliffside, near N 4th St.

From the pictures that I've seen online, it looks like a nice place to take a walk.
Do you think that an out-of-town visitor who had nothing else to do might choose a place like Glen Echo Park just to stroll through?

Oh, people would have been around. It is a residential street with a grassy median dividing the west side of the street from the east side. (that is the park looking area you see her in profile in the residential pics). To the north is the ravine and to the south is a busy roadway. It's a short, residential area that connects to nothing else. In the Huff Post video, she is shown more down in the area closer to the busy roadway (houses are not as nice here). In the TMZ photos she is shown very close to ravine, at the very north end of the street (houses are much nicer here). It's just not a well known area and it is not close to the Old Navy. Certainly not within walking distance. You would need a car. I just don't get how they picked this area to stage the photos (I do think it's her and I also think it was staged). My only logical connection is that the dude offering her $5M for first interview also lives here and operates his business out of CBus (Schalmo Productions), which is common public knowledge. I believe we have to follow the money. I think she is here because he's offering the most and he probably struck a deal for her with SplashNews to take the photos and get her some short term cash until she's prepped enough to do an interview. Just my opinion, I could be wrong. As always, happy to answer whatever I can about the area. Feel free to PM questions. Don't want to tick off the mods.

Did you take any pictures?

Hi CPD,

I noticed that Glen Echo Park has a walkway through the park that extends from Indianola Ave to Cliffside, near N 4th St.

From the pictures that I've seen online, it looks like a nice place to take a walk.
Do you think that an out-of-town visitor who had nothing else to do might choose a place like Glen Echo Park just to stroll through?

It is a nice place, especially near the ravine. But someone who doesn't know the city wouldn't pick it. 1) It's off the beaten path. 2) It's in a borderline area. In other words, it can get dicey. It's near a good neighborhood (Clintonville) but also near a major freeway and when you go east of that freeway, it gets very shady, very fast. The more likely spot for an out of towner to pick in the area would have been the Whetstone Park of Roses. Very well known. Very large. Easily accessible from North High St (major road that goes completely through middle of CBus from north/south perspective). Lower crime rate. Etc. Glen Echo Park is an area where neighbors who live immedately in the area might walk their dogs but it's not a spot an out of towner would gravitate to.

:waitasec: This doesn't make sense...

Originally Posted by rossva
With all due respect, wasn't it that <modsnip> and the prosecution who didn't produce evidence that to prove anything?

You are correct; it should have read: :With all due respect, wasn't it that <modsnip> and the prosecution who didn't produce evidence that proved anything?

Did you take any pictures?

Yep. I can post them if I'm allowed. Doesn't show any addresses or licence plates. Just general area shots. I'm new here so someone tell me best way to upload a couple of shots.

Yep. I can post them if I'm allowed. Doesn't show any addresses or licence plates. Just general area shots. I'm new here so someone tell me best way to upload a couple of shots.

I'm not new but I don't post enough or have any authority to say you're allowed. I'll see if I can see the ravine from Google streets. Not doubting your word, I just want to see distances and cover. Could someone at the end of the street, say in the backseat of a car with tinted windows be able to make the video without being seen?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Pabo1998