Caylee would have been 6 years old today

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thinker Belle

Reaction score
She should be having a fabulous party complete with cake, ice cream, family, friends and presents. She should be feeling like a big girl and getting ready to start the FIRST grade (that is a HUGE deal to a kid)! Instead she is forever frozen in time and her image forever etched in the hearts of countless souls across the globe. So incredibly heartbreaking every time I consider it, but it hits me even harder on this day.

To honor you today Caylee, I will make this day all about you. I will not mention or read any news on any other member of the A family. I will hug my own child a little tighter today. I will remember you. Happy Heavenly Birthday sweetheart! So many people love and adore you!

:bdscroll:

please remove if unnecessary as posters have been using the Memorial Thread to say Happy Birthday to our little Angel Caylee.

Someone in the Memorial Thread suggested a specific thread for her BDay . . . so,

Happy Birthday, Angel Caylee . . . blowing out candles with angels. Your life did matter & we love you!!!

caylee-marie-anthony.jpg

Happy Birthday, sweet angel! You touched the hearts of so many, may you be up in Heaven watching the love pour out for you today!

Happy Birthday to OUR Caylee..........with candles burning brightly from heaven.

Happy Birthday Sunshine!

You are loved sweetie,

From all your WS Aunts and Uncles.

I'm glad there is a thread for bday wishes. My kids and I are going to do something positive for other children (donating some toys is all I can come up with so far) in Caylee's name today. I'm definitely NOT putting a heart on me ! (FB has some crazy groups running right now wanting everyone to wear a heart on their face...makes me sick!)

Happy birthday little Angel, you were taken much too soon..

Happy Birthday Caylee! We will never forget you!

Happy 6th Birthday Caylee. Thinking of you today and always. xoxo

Unfortunately she never will dance thanks to her mother! :banghead::mad::tears::tears::tears:

Her spirit will dance. We can make sure of that...sending only XXOO today.

Thinking of you today, precious Caylee. I hope you are having a wonderful party wherever you are!:cupcake::cheer::cheer::party::bdscroll::bdsong::gift:

We KNOW you are in a better place and we won't ever forget you!

Happy birthday Caylee! Sing with the angels, baby girl.

Her spirit will dance. We can make sure of that...sending only XXOO today.

does not work for me since I don't believe in an afterlife. all i have is anger, sadness and more sadness for a life that never had a chance thanks to the one who should have ensured that she did. :tears::tears:

We wish you love today and every day, Caylee Marie.
Happy Birthday, honey.
Forever young...forever in our hearts.
oxoxoxoxox

Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday to you
Happy Birthday Dear Caylee
Happy Birthday to you

She should have been hearing this today. Rest in peace little one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zipperoni