General theory thread and motives rehashed #4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, again, I don't want to start an argument, and there's no reason for you to believe me, but I was at Misty's sentencing hearing and prior to the hearing (it started late because of this) the PCSO and the States Attorney's office met with Misty and her attorney Robert Fields and again offered to drop the drug charges and have the St. Johns County drug charges reduced to zip/zero if she would be forthcoming as to what happened that night. She just shook her head and said she'd told them all she knew about the night Haleigh disappeared. I know the above for a fact, believe me or not, it's true.
I believe you. I actually heard the exact same thing from one of my sources who also attended the sentencing.

Misty isn't going to play ball because she knows if they find out what happened, she will be implicated. Simple as that.

This just cements that for LE.

He married Misty because of what was between her legs. IMO his marriage to Misty had nothing to do with her guilt or innocence concerning Haleigh. Ron is a pedophile. He prefers his victims between 15 and 17. If you understand that then you understand why he married Misty and you'll understand Ron. He had this young girl and "locked her in." When she got a bit older he'd get rid of her and find another young one. He doesn't have a brain cell in his skull. Any thinking he does is with body parts 3 feet below his skull.

Once he divorced Misty he began dating a young girl who worked as a stripper in Orange Park, Florida. That's Ron for you. Pretty simple to understand when you comprehend what motivates him. Drugs and sex.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:cobiabanks, Ronald didn't have to marry Misty to get that, he already had it without the ring. It was all about payback for her participation in the coverup and lying.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh:cobiabanks, Ronald didn't have to marry Misty to get that, he already had it without the ring. It was all about payback for her participation in the coverup and lying.

Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one. So marriage is payback. Gott'a love it.

Wow. Ron is not a pedophile. Do you have proof of the allegations and rumors you have posted above?

Yes, I said "he prefers his women to be 15 -17 years old."

Where's the proof? Well, I think the proofs are named, Chrystal Sheffield, Amber Brooks, and Misty Croslin.

The dictionary defines pedophile as someone who is sexually attracted to a child or children. I consider 15 to still be a child. But, hey, I'm not locked into the term "pedophile" to describe Ron. What's the name for an adult man who seduces 15 year old girls? Must be some kind of name for that.

I also think it is a double edged sword. When they refuse to talk, it makes LE look even harder and examine their potential involvement. As it did in this case with Ronald Cummings.

Everyone has the right to an attorney, we cannot go against the consitution, but we can judge someone harshly who chooses to hire a lawyer and refuse to cooperate when his child is missing. That speaks volumes.

If Ron is ever prosecuted, one question the prosecution would ask one of the detectives: "Was Ronald Cummings cooperative with law enforcement?" Answer: "No."

And a jury (if they get a smart one UNLIKE the Casey jury) would hold that against Ronald.

This is one of those cases where justice isn't delivered at the snap of a finger. It may take a long time, but I would never rule out an arrest and prosecution.
I'm not so sure about this, Levi. If you remember during the drug sentencings, Tommy was chastised harshly for selling drugs during a missing child investigation. The same standard wasn't applied to the missing child's father. Also, the judge made a point of focusing on Misty's love for money. ..like she got rich off those pills and was living high off the hog. But again, Ron was left alone. Maybe the judges know something we don't? but still....they should be more fair. JMO.

That's a great question LCoastMom, coupled with the fact that the local/statewide media seems content to simply wait for LE to call them when the case is solved. In the meantime they re-run old articles that include statements made by LE and cast them off as new/updated info. GMAB! This is the problem with "small (rural) towns" - everything/everybody is somehow interconnected and everything is political. The town's people function in a "don't rock the boat" mentality and, as we've scarily seen in this case, so does the local media! That, IMO, is dangerous. While I certainly don't want to judge all of the citizens based upon the families/associates involved in this case, I do believe that the majority of people within the community are perfectly content to sweep "it" under the carpet and get back to "business" as usual - just so long as no one gets into their own personal business, they're content. Some may think I'm being harsh but as I see it, the proof's in the pudding and I sure haven't seen any locals stirring the pudding - they'd rather just let it stick to the pan. JMO~

:clap: :clap: :clap:

Where's the proof? Well, I think the proofs are named, Chrystal Sheffield, Amber Brooks, and Misty Croslin.

The dictionary defines pedophile as someone who is sexually attracted to a child or children. I consider 15 to still be a child. But, hey, I'm not locked into the term "pedophile" to describe Ron. What's the name for an adult man who seduces 15 year old girls? Must be some kind of name for that.

RC was asked flat out on TV and admitted to wanting to date very young girls.

I agree with Flossie, pedophiles prey on prepubescent children. RON IS NOT A PEDOPHILE. Misty was 16 when she moved in with Ron. Still it is CRIMINAL and against the law.

He is under law a RAPIST. That is the legally correct term for him. Ron the RAPIST.

Again that is just reality, and a fact. Ron is a rapist and a drug dealer.

Yep is a rapist, drug dealer and predator. He is a sexual predator who preys on young girls. He uses drugs to reel them in.

You posted several allegations and rumors about Ronald, that was just one of them. Crystal and Ronald are less than 2 years apart, nothing strange there imo. Ron's relationship with Amber was also legal, and she was not 15. Misty was 16 when they met and by law 10 months too young for Ronald iirc. Definitely not a pedophile. He is a victim on this forum, his daughter is missing.

Yes it tells me he is guilty, an innocent person wouldn't be getting married while their daughter is missing.

The drug dealing tells me he is guilty, an innocent person isn't concerned with dealing drugs while their child is missing.

The tattoo tells me he is guilty. Why are you out taking money from people and using it to get a tattoo?

There was a local report, I'll look for the video, where a reporter INTERVIEWED the people in the tattoo shop Ron was at. And they said he never mentioned his daughter, but was bragging and gloating about all the money he made.

This is behavior evidence, much like what was used against Casey Anthony in her murder trial.

When your child is missing you don't go out and drink, tattoo, have sex with underage girls, and go mud bogging. You are searching, you are asking LE for updates, keeping her face and name in the media. Raising money FOR A REWARD, NOT A TATTOO.

We need to get back to common sense and logic. Ron's behavior screams guilt.

Pure and simple. Time to pull back the curtain and show the wizzard for what he is. A man that didn't really care that his child was missing, because he knew she was dead.

Plus....an innocent man doesn't go and hire a CRIMINAL defense attorney to hide behind. And if' he's so innocent, why won't he cooperate with LE?

You posted several allegations and rumors about Ronald, that was just one of them. Crystal and Ronald are less than 2 years apart, nothing strange there imo. Ron's relationship with Amber was also legal, and she was not 15. Misty was 16 when they met and by law 10 months too young for Ronald iirc. Definitely not a pedophile. He is a victim on this forum, his daughter is missing.

You are wrong, and you keep posting incorrect information regarding the law in FL. The age of consent in FL is 18. Ron is guilty of statutory rape period.

Ron a victim? Ha. That is laughable. I guess Casey Anthony is a victim to hu? THE ONLY VICTIM IS HALEIGH.

IMO Ronald Cumming is NOT a victim.. He IS a VICTIMIZER... He victimizes other people and so does his family....He and his family know his daughter is NOT missing...They know she is deceased, yet they keep up the charade pretending they believe Haleigh is still alive.. Look how they have victimized and deceived Crystal S, Haleigh's mother...JMHO

I'm not so sure about this, Levi. If you remember during the drug sentencings, Tommy was chastised harshly for selling drugs during a missing child investigation. The same standard wasn't applied to the missing child's father. Also, the judge made a point of focusing on Misty's love for money. ..like she got rich off those pills and was living high off the hog. But again, Ron was left alone. Maybe the judges know something we don't? but still....they should be more fair. JMO.

When Ron was arrested for fighting with Tommy, Detective Peggy Cone told him he didn't care about Haleigh.

Ha, ha, ha. That's a good one. So marriage is payback. Gott'a love it.

Maybe the word "payback" doesn't quite fit the meaning. To a young teenager, uneducated, backward and "in love" with Ronald, I bet having a white wedding gown, a diamond ring on her finger, an upstanding, hard-working groom and a family who thinks she is the best thing since "sliced bread" would be an appealing deal, huh? All she had to do was "follow the script", ie., help with the coverup. Keep to the "I was asleep, woke up and saw Haleigh was gone"...."The back door was open".........I don't know nuthin.
Of course as we all know, this didn't quite work out as planned. She kept forgetting her lines, couldn't come up with answers for questions that were not thought of during the rehearsal, Ronald kept having to fill in the blanks when she was dumb struck and couldn't answer the same question twice in a row. But, I bet that she thought she was getting a good deal at the time.

When Ron was arrested for fighting with Tommy, Detective Peggy Cone told him he didn't care about Haleigh.

Bet that hurt his feelings and pizzzzzzzed him off at the same time. He doesn't like for a mere woman to talk to him like that.

You are wrong, and you keep posting incorrect information regarding the law in FL. The age of consent in FL is 18. Ron is guilty of statutory rape period.

Ron a victim? Ha. That is laughable. I guess Casey Anthony is a victim to hu? THE ONLY VICTIM IS HALEIGH.
This is the one point, where I disagree with you. Yes, Haleigh is the victim in this, but I also see Misty as a victim. She was 16, drifting from here to there, and wound up playing mother to Ron's children. Maybe it's because my daughter isn't a whole lot older than Misty, but I tend to blame her circumstances more than her...her parents, Ron, TN, DCF, did horrible by her, and I don't think it's fair at all, that she is expected to behave like a mature adult. A lot of people say that she's an adult now and is responsible for her own life. I understand that, up to a point, but when Haleigh came up missing, she was barely 17, and was a 6th/7th grade drop out. She shouldn't have been in that house and all of this could have been avoided if DCF had done their job and made her leave. I don't care what her parents thought about it...they're beside the point here. The law's the law and it was no secret that she was there. When people look at Misty, they see what's on the surface...a liar, a manipulator, a girl who wouldn't tell the truth if her life depended on it-literally. But I garuntee you, there's something else going on inside of her. There's no way, any young girl could escape her childhood and her home life, emotionally unscathed. She seems, IMO, to have a deep seeded rage, (& I don't blame her), for her family. especially her mother. And she seems, IMO, disgusted by Tommy. Something's not right there. The only people she seems to really care for are TC, CC, and Ron. Anyway, this is just moo, but her being unreachable and unmovable, comes from years of practice. She didn't get this hard overnight. Say for arguments sake, that in a rage, Misty killed Haleigh. Imagine her conflicting emotions. On the one hand, she's disgusted with herself, but on the other, she's furious. Furious, that she, who has been through so much trauma, (trauma that for the most part, went unpunished), is the one who's going to get in trouble and be seen as a bad person. She wouldn't think that was fair at all. A girl like that might decide she doesn't deserve to get in trouble, and decide to lie her way out of it. Anyway, this is just a theory and JMO.

For those unfamiliar with the law, I should have included it in my post, sorry about that:

Florida
The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

Crystal and Ronald are less than 2 years apart, nothing strange there imo. Ron's relationship with Amber was also legal, and she was not 15. Misty was 16 when they met and by law 10 months too young for Ronald iirc. Definitely not a pedophile. He is a victim on this forum, his daughter is missing

For those unfamiliar with the law, I should have included it in my post, sorry about that:

Florida
The age of consent in Florida is 18, but close in age exemptions exist. By law, the exception permits a person 23 years of age or younger to engage in legal sexual activity with a minor aged 16 or 17.794.05 Unlawful sexual activity with certain minors.-- (1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

Crystal and Ronald are less than 2 years apart, nothing strange there imo. Ron's relationship with Amber was also legal, and she was not 15. Misty was 16 when they met and by law 10 months too young for Ronald iirc. Definitely not a pedophile. He is a victim on this forum, his daughter is missing

Maybe not a "pedophile" by your definition, but he should have been charged with that 2nd degree felony. Or just waited the 10 months if it was that important to him. He is no victim IMO.

1) A person 24 years of age or older who engages in sexual activity with a person 16 or 17 years of age commits a felony of the second degree, punishable as provided in s. 775.082, s. 775.083, or s. 775.084. As used in this section, "sexual activity" means oral, anal, or vaginal penetration by, or union with, the sexual organ of another; however, sexual activity does not include an act done for a bona fide medical purpose Florida code, Title XLVI, Chapter 794

Ronald Cummings turned 25 in October of 2008.. Misty was at that time still only 16. She didn't turn 17 until December of 2008...

Bottom line for me... He seeks out and preys on uneducated teenagers who have low self esteems because he can control them... For certain any woman 21 years or older who is educated and has any self esteem wouldn't even look at him once let alone give him a second look..Ronald Cummings is not a victimJMHO

Maybe not a "pedophile" by your definition, but he should have been charged with that 2nd degree felony. Or just waited the 10 months if it was that important to him. He is no victim IMO.

Personally, I think waiting 10 months would have been wise. But it's not up to me. He wasn't charged for some reason.

He's a victim as his daughter HaLeigh is missing. I am very sensitive to victims rights, and hate to see either of HaLeigh's parents bashed. Especially when it's not true. It's not right. Like him or not, he deserves the same treatment as any other parent of a missing child. JMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
dil2288