Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
If she IS staying at that Macaluso home, it won't be for long. It's up for auction in 13 days.

I hear she has Jose's bank routing number. :floorlaugh: :great:

I have to say it is very interesting that she is staying at his house considering he was disbarred this year (but believe he can now practice again) and some very suspect dealings were associated with him. Like attracts like - I swear all these sayings are true.

I can just hear the call now. We have to get KC out of town for a while -= call Todd Macaluso (sp); I know he is selling his house but he could put KC up for a while until he does. Lets get on that now. Oh, also, lets arrange for more pics of KC with TMZ for the week after Labor Day.

You are the best Logical. :seeya::seeya:

Thanks Solace - some folks have come up with some very imaginative scenarios and I feel like "debbie downer" that I keep coming in posting "huh"? "Yabbut what about"...when everyone else's ideas sound like "fun" and mine ....well...aren't...:floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

I hope she just fades away - I'm just waiting on a some unfinished business that need to be tied up - the probation, the costs, the civil suit (just TES and ZFG) and then that will be it. Where she actually is - is not so interesting, except that it will involve ducking and hiding for a few years to come.

I hear she has Jose's bank routing number. :floorlaugh: :great:

Well if she does, then the laugh is on her, unless something very big has changed in his financial picture :laugh:in the last month or so.....any transfers she tried would skid to a "hard stop" pretty quickly... :giggle:

Yes. I myself never go by Google or my Garvin in an unknown place. People can die in my neck of the woods taking the wrong turn, at the hands of mother nature.

Like LG, I actually would lean toward her not walking, but who knows? My point has been, how can we tell anything from a series of few second video clips or stills? My post just suggested that by Google the walk is possible. IMO a half hour walk with a frapp and flip flops is plausible. I've done that kind of walk. IMO that does not seem a difficult walk at all , but I spent most of my childhood barefoot, or in flip flops, still do with coffee and walking dogs, lol. I am coming from a west coastal perspective I guess. The walking map Google provided had one go N from LTC, go E on JH, and through campus. There's a SB on H there. Then go N on H to A.

Yes, it's me in the Pacific Northwest - we walk everywhere, even though we have cars. I would have no trouble at all walking two miles in flip flops, but hold the frappe and insert a water bottle.

Just to clarify, I was referring to another house in same city. It has ties to Macaluso as well. But if she is staying in that one in your link, it is owned by the bank as of last year, and it appears Macaluso filed for bankruptcy to avoid the property being taken back by the bank. That's not uncommon and ties up the process for a while.

I should have gone to law school! This guy owns all these houses, a private jet...how did he make all that money?? Wasn't he disbarred for financial misdealings or something?

I should have gone to law school! This guy owns all these houses, a private jet...how did he make all that money?? Wasn't he disbarred for financial misdealings or something?

Yes he was. He also gave Casey 70 grand earlier on. This guy is a real piece of ****.

ETA: The other property I'm talking about is not in his name, but who I assume to be his brother (Anthony). If anybody knows I am curious.

Yes he was. He also gave Casey 70 grand earlier on. This guy is a real piece of ****.

ETA: The other property I'm talking about is not in his name, but who I assume to be his brother (Anthony). If anybody knows I am curious.

I googled it..and up came a websleuths link...and it went right to one of my posts! It's been a long three years!:crazy:

I'd like to see it - can you link me to it? Thanks.

[ame="http://www.websleuths.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4813386"]Former Defense Attorney,Todd Macaluso *Merged* - Page 20 - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community[/ame]

Just a passing thought, I can say from experience it is VERY effective to expose a sociopath's enablers. They live on the backs of others. In Macaluso, we have a big enabler.

I know a lot of people wonder why someone like myself would continue to think about this case, but if I can do anything (legally) to cut off her support network, I'm gonna do it. Justice for Caylee, and a little more peace of mind for myself and society. My soul grows tumultuous when I see the lack of justice here, and I refuse to believe that nothing can be done about it.

Nancy Grace said "POSSIBLY $500,000". Nancy Grace knows no more about how much anyone has made from those photos han we do here. Nany Grace is no more sure if it is actually Casey Anthony, or if the pics were staged than we do here. Nancy Grace is not known as the most accuarate source.

How do you know what NG knows??

Again, my question - why are we thinking FKC was alone in Ohio without a keeper who drove her to SB, then dropped her off at the shopping centre and went off to have a couple of hours of peace and quiet from the woman who never shuts up?

PS - why do I always seem to be talking to myself in this thread? I know I'm more practical than imaginative but...

I'm with you LogicalGirl. I do believe she was shuttled around and I do believe they were staged photos.

I believe she is somewhere near/asssociated with TMac in California, alternating with visits in Columbus, Ohio, but don't know if she would be allowed to stay in TM's 5 million mansion, as the lawsuit over foreclosure on that house says he lost the TITLE to that home! Would the felon be allowed to reside, even temporarily, in a home that TM does not have legal title to?

http://ca.findacase.com/research/wfrmDocViewer.aspx/xq/fac.20101217_0001985.sca.htm/qx

"ORDER DENYING APPLICATION FOR A TEMPORARY RESTRAINING ORDER"
"Plaintiff Todd Macaluso is a distressed homeowner who hasn't kept up with his mortgage and, as a result, lost the title to his home". "Pending before the Court is his ex parte application for a temporary restraining order ("TRO") to halt a foreclosure sale. "
"Macaluso was, until recently, the owner of a palatial home in Rancho Sante Fe, California. He purchased the home with a loan from IndyMac bank; Defendant One West Bank ("OWB") subsequently acquired IndyMac and now holds the mortgage"
"OWB then proceeded with a trustee's sale of Macaluso's home. The notice of sale was recorded on April 13, 2010, and the sale itself was scheduled for May 3, 2010, presumably before loan modification negotiations were even initiated. (See Ex. D.) The deed of trust was actually transferred, however, on August 25, 2010. (Ex. B.) The recipient-grantee of the deed was OWB REO, LLC, which stands in some corporate relation to OWB."
"Macaluso's request for a TRO is denied."
"Macaluso may file a reply brief no later than January 6, 2011"

Awesome ThinkTank! This is the place we've been seeing in photos, correct? Would he even still have the keys? If so, and if KC is there, she's probably trashing the place.... :floorlaugh:

You say you think she's somewhere in that area, associated with TM. What leads you to believe that?

Nancy Grace said "POSSIBLY $500,000". Nancy Grace knows no more about how much anyone has made from those photos han we do here. Nany Grace is no more sure if it is actually Casey Anthony, or if the pics were staged than we do here. Nancy Grace is not known as the most accuarate source.

I agree with above in bold. Is there anything solid to base this $500,000 on, or the 75 percent for KC that's been thrown out there? I think it's a bunch of bull.

Just a passing thought, I can say from experience it is VERY effective to expose a sociopath's enablers. They live on the backs of others. In Macaluso, we have a big enabler.

I know a lot of people wonder why someone like myself would continue to think about this case, but if I can do anything (legally) to cut off her support network, I'm gonna do it. Justice for Caylee, and a little more peace of mind for myself and society. My soul grows tumultuous when I see the lack of justice here, and I refuse to believe that nothing can be done about it.

I think TM's only concern for KC is if she can make him some money, and soon. Think of all those involved in this case that have big money issues (foreclosures) TM, JB, A's, DC, LP and BC, I believe, all have had threats of foreclosure on their properties. For such a small group of people that is a lot of foreclosures. Can there be any doubt now that this was a projected money maker from the very beginning?? How sad for this child. How very, very sad. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Greer∆