Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
The FCA was approved by the Administrators to mean Felon Casey Anthony and that is the only name variation allowed. It is merely to distinguish her from CA who is Cindy Anthony.

Now you tell me! I've been typing FKC since the trial! :whoosh:
I didn't know - honest! :innocent:

You're giving these people WAY too much credit.

I agree. When you stop to think about JB paying someone to pose as KC, right there should be a question. Then say he paid her $5,000 to pose as KC this person could then sell her story for a million. KC works for free. She did say she wanted to work for the Law Firm. No reason to think it wasn't her. Anyone notice the jewerly in the pictures? A butterfly necklace, similar to what her mother wears and what looks like it could be crematorial jewerly, also very similar to what her mother wears. What samples they show on line are very close to what they both appear to be wearing. lol jmo

With the amounts of money being rumored tohave been paid for the pics and video of the alledged Casey Anthony I don't believe it's so far fetched the would make the look alike as close to Casey Anthony as possible. Your celebrity look alikes do it all the time.

You're giving these people WAY too much credit.

I never said Baez was the one paying for the look alike. My theory has been, from the day the pics and vid first surfaced, that some enterprising person arranged for the look alike, and took the pics and vids a week or two before Casey Anthony was released. There is absolutely no reason for Casey Anthony to dress up exactly like Casey Anthony. Had she been a little disguised imo, it would have been more believeable. People would have still been able to id her. Her wearing the Ohio hat makes it too obvious.

I agree. When you stop to think about JB paying someone to pose as KC, right there should be a question.

http://www.themortonreport.com/blog/dumb-criminals/no-rest-for-casey-anthony-on-what-would-be-caylee-6th-birthday/
By Dawn Olsen, Contributor - August 9, 2011 7:50 PM
Does Casey deserve to live in peace?
As the media continues to speculate on where Casey Anthony might be hiding out, we should take a moment to reflect on what's really at the heart of this tragic story: Caylee Anthony.

Some may accuse me or other journalists of playing her game by reporting on her, speculating about where she may be, or otherwise keeping her name in the news, but I say the minute we forget about Casey and what we know she DID do is when we let Caylee down.

Dawn Olsen has written and covered celebrity, entertainment and popular culture for over ten years. Dawn created celebrity web-site Glosslip.com as part of the Blogcritics.org network.

With the amounts of money being rumored tohave been paid for the pics and video of the alledged Casey Anthony I don't believe it's so far fetched the would make the look alike as close to Casey Anthony as possible. Your celebrity look alikes do it all the time.

I never said Baez was the one paying for the look alike. My theory has been, from the day the pics and vid first surfaced, that some enterprising person arranged for the look alike, and took the pics and vids a week or two before Casey Anthony was released. There is absolutely no reason for Casey Anthony to dress up exactly like Casey Anthony. Had she been a little disguised imo, it would have been more believeable. People would have still been able to id her. Her wearing the Ohio hat makes it too obvious.

I think KC would do it for 75% of $500,000. I know I would. jmo

BBM If KC had dressed like KC, she would have had on short shorts, a knot in her shirt and her hair down so she could preen. Oh yeah, and the strut. KB: "Why are you strutting like that?"

For once (HA!), I am going to agree with you!!!

I said much earlier in this thread that I immediately found it very suspicious that the "first" siting of a "supposed KC" running from the plane wearing the SAME colored tshirt as release date, and then these photos with the SAME white sunglasses and ballcap she had previously been photographed wearing in 2008 were HIGHLY suspicious....

What did Baez do? Request Cindy drop off any clothing KC left in the home before she was arrested the last time and he stored for her until her release?

I think not....

My theory has been, from the day the pics and vid first surfaced, that some enterprising person arranged for the look alike, and took the pics and vids a week or two before Casey Anthony was released.

not possible.

as two old navy employees (myself and hope32) have posted over and over, the sign that is in the window of the store was for a sale (the stock up sale) that ran 7/18 - 8/4. casey was released 7/17.

:banghead:

I said much earlier in this thread that I immediately found it very suspicious that the "first" siting of a "supposed KC" running from the plane wearing the SAME colored tshirt as release date, and then these photos with the SAME white sunglasses and ballcap she had previously been photographed wearing in 2008 were HIGHLY suspicious....

What did Baez do? Request Cindy drop off any clothing KC left in the home before she was arrested the last time and he stored for her until her release?

I think not....

any link for this? thanks :)

Just a point here. Many people think the body moles on Casey are proof. Well maybe not here. Anyone can have body moles added as skin texture. And if you are going to run a "ringer" in, you would sure do up the right body moles for the pictures.SoIMO, it would be wise to just pass on that idea as proof.

One reason I have a problem with the "staged' theory is the timeline. The pictures of KC in the white shirt and navy shirt appear to have been taken shortly after her release. In the pictures at ON she looked at least 15 lbs heavier and we know from the sale signs those were taken recently. In order for her to have gained weight, there had to have been at least a two week gap between the videos. If KC were in a different part of the state (or different state) why go to the expense of bringing her to Columbus twice to take videos? All they really needed was videos taken during the same time frame. Makes no sense to me that they would take her to Columbus twice or stay there several weeks just to take the pictures.

I think not....

I must have missed the white sunglasses. I went back and saw dark ones. I'm confused now.Or did she where both dark and white?

I don't know where she is right now, but I know where she should be: :behindbar

I must have missed the white sunglasses. I went back and saw dark ones. I'm confused now.Or did she where both dark and white?

I haven't seen white glasses either, just the hat.

One reason I have a problem with the "staged' theory is the timeline. The pictures of KC in the white shirt and navy shirt appear to have been taken shortly after her release. In the pictures at ON she looked at least 15 lbs heavier and we know from the sale signs those were taken recently. In order for her to have gained weight, there had to have been at least a two week gap between the videos. If KC were in a different part of the state (or different state) why go to the expense of bringing her to Columbus twice to take videos? All they really needed was videos taken during the same time frame. Makes no sense to me that they would take her to Columbus twice or stay there several weeks just to take the pictures.

I looked at the photos and videos again to see what I think about the weight difference issue. IMO I don't see a 15 weight gain discrepancy in these photos. I think some of it may be the angles and colors she's wearing. However, I do think it's possible the Old Navy shoot was done on the following day. Her hairstyle is different (the navy and white shirts are identical hairstyle), she is wearing a watch (11:15 a.m.) which isn't there with the white or navy shirt, she is wearing normal glasses not sunglasses like the white shirt or navy shirt, and it just feels like a different day, unlike the navy shirt and white shirt shots which they knocked down in one hour. They probably were in Columbus overnight and got these done on consecutive days. She does have on the same nail polish.

I have to admit they did a great job making this look like a stake-out. But once all the facts were laid out, it became evident this was staged.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Lag87675