Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's put $500,000 in front of "people" that look like Casey Anthony
and see? By the way, how is dressing up like a look alike, walking down the street and getting photographed dishonest? I haven't seen anyone other than TMZ claiming the pics are Casey Anthony; Perhaps the look alike and the photographer left the decision of whether or not it was Casey up to the greedy buyers. Are all celebrity look alikes dishonest?

Great idea Rossva!

The curious public would get some pictures, the sleuthers could debate authenticity, the rags would get their stories, and neither Casey Anthony nor her merry band would get one red cent.

Thank you cherish. I knew this story was hinky. Ya can't believe anything until you see pictures!!

And this is another reason why the blonde one on cable TV at night isn't worth a minute of your viewing time!

Or the burst ear drums.

What is your explanation for the fact that not ONE person has came forward saying they too saw Casey Anthony there? Why hasn't ONE person came forward saying they saw the person in the pics walking around?

As far as time and money? Money really wouldn't have been an issue, especially if they were planning on selling the pics. How much could it have cost to hire an actress and a make up person? Especially when you consider the cost versus a potential HALF MILLION DOLLAR payday. Matching her walk and mannerisms? That's what actresses do.

IMO, there is no way that is Casey Anthony. Especially if the DT is worried about threats to her life; there is no way they'd put her out in public looking as much like Casey Anthony as possibe, strolling casually about. People that believe it's her probably think all the Elvis sightings are really Elvis too.

Yep. The theory that some rogue group of people spent all the time and money needed to place moles in exactly the right spot, and match her walk and mannerisms, is so outrageous that it's not even worth discussing.

Or maybe the DT gets credit for making the first human clone... in less than two months. They should make money off that instead.

What is your explanation for the fact that not ONE person has came forward saying they too saw Casey Anthony there? Why hasn't ONE person came forward saying they saw the person in the pics walking around?

As far as time and money? Money really wouldn't have been an issue, especially if they were planning on selling the pics. How much could it have cost to hire an actress and a make up person? Especially when you consider the cost versus a potential HALF MILLION DOLLAR payday. Matching her walk and mannerisms? That's what actresses do.

IMO, there is no way that is Casey Anthony. Especially if the DT is worried about threats to her life; there is no way they'd put her out in public looking as much like Casey Anthony as possibe, strolling casually about. People that believe it's her probably think all the Elvis sightings are really Elvis too.

The DT were the ones saying from the get go that pictures were going to be taken and sold. They did say Casey was going to take them with her camera, but what's to say they weren't planning something bigger? I don't understand why people refuse to believe this is Casey when her DT is the one who put it out there in the first place that yes, there would be first pictures, and yes, they were going to sell those first pictures. Sheesh.

Besides, they need money, period, especially Casey who was just declared indigent again. She and the DT are greedy money w's, and I wouldn't put it past them to take pictures even though Casey is supposed to be in so much danger. By the way, the DT claiming she's in so much danger doesn't mean her life is actually in danger. They're trying to get her out of probation so they can make more money, so of course they're going to say she's in danger. The people who have popped up so far claiming to look like her and be in danger have just wanted publicity themselves, or wanted to sell their own book. It's sickening.

By the way, I haven't heard of any actual attack on her, or any actual danger to her life. I am not going to believe she's in danger just because the DT says so. They lied a lot during the case and during the trial, and they're not going to just stop and be truthful afterwards. And honestly, I think people really don't care as much about Casey as the DT would have all of us believe. I think that's why no one has really come forward and said anything. Plus, they probably weren't in Ohio very long, probably just long enough to get pictures and leave. I bet Ohio was glad they left and had no need to say anything after that. Plus, it may have happened so fast that no one in Ohio knew she was there until she was gone, and really don't want to talk about how she was there in their town. I know I wouldn't want to talk about it if she was near me. *shiver* I wouldn't want attention on me because of Casey Anthony. No way.

Additionally, a gal here in Columbus with me helping to sleuth went to the LTC ON store where Casey was photographed at some point in late July. She drove by the store the day after the pics came out and compared it to the pics. All the ads on the windows were exactly the same and in the exact same spots as in the video.

Great work thank you! Did you happen to have any information about the report she was staying at the Varsity Inn there on Olenthangy near Old Navy? This was given in detail by a new poster on here, Spicy Dog.

I don't know if the TMZ/Splash pictures were KC or not. Most likely they were, but I keep in mind that TMZ has put up a few other pics, and a few stories that they later had to retract.

With the Splash way of selling them that was quoted somewhere in the original thread, I would guess that the pics are her. I doubt much money would be exchanged for pics that are not. Also, JB did not come right out and say it is not her b/c he can't say it is her either. That goes against her "needing protection" and "indigence" status. That leads me to believe they are her.

As far as Ohio goes, I am unconcerned but I understand that those who live wherever she may be would like to be aware so they can take precautions. I would remind you to keep your credit card, bank cards, checking account numbers covered when out and about. Do not leave them sitting out on the table or counter. Lol.

There is definite weight gain from the time of her release, I think we all agree on that. I just don't see the weight gain occurring in between these shoots. As far as why they have three different outfits, the media sites like TMZ pay more if there are shots available from different days. In fact that is probably why all these were not done on the same day - the time stamp on the images/videos would have lowered the selling price if they were showing as all on the same day.

I also paint from photos. As I stated before I'm a professional artist and have studied figures for several years. Photos do tend to make people look heavier than real life but we're comparing photos to photos. IMO there is a definite weight gain between photo shoots.

I don't know why TMZ would pay more for different time stamps since no other pictures have been published since her release but I'll bow to your knowledge on that. I don't know what TMZ or other celebrity watch sites base photo worth on. Is the pay difference enough to travel to the same area twice?

I don't know if the TMZ/Splash pictures were KC or not. Most likely they were, but I keep in mind that TMZ has put up a few other pics, and a few stories that they later had to retract.

With the Splash way of selling them that was quoted somewhere in the original thread, I would guess that the pics are her. I doubt much money would be exchanged for pics that are not. Also, JB did not come right out and say it is not her b/c he can't say it is her either. That goes against her "needing protection" and "indigence" status. That leads me to believe they are her.

As far as Ohio goes, I am unconcerned but I understand that those who live wherever she may be would like to be aware so they can take precautions. I would remind you to keep your credit card, bank cards, checking account numbers covered when out and about. Do not leave them sitting out on the table or counter. Lol.

There is a "professional" link between that area and Florida which may be coincidence, but if I lived there I would arm the alarm system.

Let's put $500,000 in front of "people" that look like Casey Anthony
and see? By the way, how is dressing up like a look alike, walking down the street and getting photographed dishonest? I haven't seen anyone other than TMZ claiming the pics are Casey Anthony; Perhaps the look alike and the photographer left the decision of whether or not it was Casey up to the greedy buyers. Are all celebrity look alikes dishonest?

This is their meat and potatoes. One photo that proves they tried to scam their market and they are out of a very, very lucrative business. These photographers have stated this in various forums. It's not like KC would not do this. We all know she loves the attention. This would be right up her alley and in particular if she really was not staying there. Human nature: the more people involved the less there is of a possibility of keeping a secret. jmo

Or maybe the DT gets credit for making the first human clone... in less than two months. They should make money off that instead.

I doubt they would invest in a clone, knowing FCA would likely kill it. Money down the drain.

But there has not been ONE person saying they saw a look-alike being filmed, either. After 6 weeks of seeing Casey in court, I am sure that those images/video clips were most definitely FCA.

Okay I've gone back and forth with this but now I've more than sure that was not her in those pics and videos. The chin and teeth is what sold me on that opinion. Her walk and mannerisms can be mimicked by anyone so that was not a selling point. Again just my opinion.

If these were pictures of someone other than KC and knowing, as we do, that JB is trying to sell/market those other pictures of her (that no one seems to want) do we really think that JB would be quiet knowing they sold fake pictures when he has the REAL ones. They are way too quiet on this whole matter. This is JB....he's like a mouse and not even a squeak. jmo

But there has not been ONE person saying they saw a look-alike being filmed, either. After 6 weeks of seeing Casey in court, I am sure that those images/video clips were most definitely FCA.

I really don't think it would be that difficult for KC to walk around in public with a hat and sunglasses in another state. Most people would not know her mannerisms and have not watched her on tv. When I'm out, I don't usually observe other people that much, I'm too involved in whatever I'm doing. If I did see her, I wouldn't have a camera handy. (ok, maybe my Droid, but by the time I got it out and remembered how to photograph she would be gone) I mean, think about it, they found 12 people an hour from Orlando that had no clue what she was, and we know that media market was saturated with news of her. Now if she walked around with bodyguards that I would notice.

If these were pictures of someone other than KC and knowing, as we do, that JB is trying to sell/market those other pictures of her (that no one seems to want) do we really think that JB would be quiet knowing they sold fake pictures when he has the REAL ones. They are way too quiet on this whole matter. This is JB....he's like a mouse and not even a squeak. jmo

Either it's JB or he's really teed off that some else scooped the pictures and money and he doesn't want to give any credence to it by commenting. If he knows it's her, but didn't make the photograph deal he can't say it's not her.

In all honesty. Me personally here, I will start caring if it is indeed KTCA or not if the picture is of a woman who stood plus or minus 5 inches from a lightning strike. Or some similar occurrence.
Until then, if she shops or where, I work hard on ignoring (hard, but try). Just waiting for the "every dog has her day" -moment :waiting:

Oh Karma, let me be alive to see it. That's ALL I ask. :tyou:

Okay I've gone back and forth with this but now I've more than sure that was not her in those pics and videos. The chin and teeth is what sold me on that opinion. Her walk and mannerisms can be mimicked by anyone so that was not a selling point. Again just my opinion.

She broke her tooth off while being transported to a hearing. It was "repaired" by Orange county. Her mouth looked different afterward and she usually covered her mouth when she smiled. It's possible she had cosmetic work on that tooth after her release. One tooth can make a difference in the appearance of a person's mouth.

-people don't care?
-people too busy with their day/their business to notice?
-people don't think it's newsworthy enough to go to media?
(and really, i don't think any media would find a story that someone saw someone walking around important enough to write about/cover/report on even if that person is kc... major celebs walk around every day and all their business isn't reported on by the media... or, maybe they don't want to give her the time? the news space?)
-employees too professional to comment? or too busy to notice?
-people don't follow news? i know many people like this... don't understand it though...

it's possible people did notice and made posts on their social media pages but we don't have access to that so we'll never know... they might've told their friends/fam, but again we don't have access to that. is it really that important and necessary to know what these people might've said about seeing her, if in fact they did see her and then mentioned it in some way to someone? what would be the benefit of knowing this?

not hearing that anyone commented on seeing/noticing kc, is hardly proof this isn't her imo.

-people don't care?
-people too busy with their day/their business to notice?
-people don't think it's newsworthy enough to go to media?
(and really, i don't think any media would find a story that someone saw someone walking around important enough to write about/cover/report on even if that person is kc... major celebs walk around every day and all their business isn't reported on by the media... or, maybe they don't want to give her the time? the news space?)
-employees too professional to comment? or too busy to notice?
-people don't follow news? i know many people like this... don't understand it though...

it's possible people did notice and made posts on their social media pages but we don't have access to that so we'll never know... they might've told their friends/fam, but again we don't have access to that. is it really that important and necessary to know what these people might've said about seeing her, if in fact they did see her and then mentioned it in some way to someone? what would be the benefit of knowing this?

not hearing that anyone commented on seeing/noticing kc, is hardly proof this isn't her imo.

BBM

I think this really is the truth. Despite people on this forum, I think the general public just has better things to do if they even saw her. Add in that a lot of people (most?) people never got emotionally attached to the trial and when you're not emotionally attached to something, your interest and caring go out the window the second something more interesting comes along. Even if they recognize her, the average person may know of the case and give her a stare, but that's it. They don't know her, they didn't know Caylee, she's nothing to them. The fact that she's not famous like an OJ or MJ actually works to her advantage.

She's just your complete stranger.

Allow me to hypothesize. This is my theory only. A member of the DT had an attorney friend in Ohio that agreed to allow KC to stay with him for a few weeks. Part of the agreement was for him to arrange a photo shoot while she was there. JB couldn't sell any photos that looked like they came from him or KC so they needed a pap to take the photos. JB also needed someone else to negotiate and sign the contract so it would not be traced back to him or KC. (she's indigent don't cha know) The photos were taken during her stay in Ohio but as part of the contract were only sold after she left the area. That would explain the time frame and weight discrepancy in the photos.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member