Where is Casey? (All things related to FCA's location) #2

Status
Not open for further replies.
What is your explanation for the fact that not ONE person has came forward saying they too saw Casey Anthony there? Why hasn't ONE person came forward saying they saw the person in the pics walking around?

As far as time and money? Money really wouldn't have been an issue, especially if they were planning on selling the pics. How much could it have cost to hire an actress and a make up person? Especially when you consider the cost versus a potential HALF MILLION DOLLAR payday. Matching her walk and mannerisms? That's what actresses do.

IMO, there is no way that is Casey Anthony. Especially if the DT is worried about threats to her life; there is no way they'd put her out in public looking as much like Casey Anthony as possibe, strolling casually about. People that believe it's her probably think all the Elvis sightings are really Elvis too.

Obviously one person has said they saw the person walking around - the photographer. I think placing Casey in a college town was a stroke of genius, not that I like giving Baez that much credit. She looks just like the rest of the girls walking around the area. Unless someone was actively looking for Casey in the area, she wouldn't have been noticed.

Gee, I'm really certain it's her and I don't believe in any Elvis sightings. Elvis is dead, Casey isn't.

Obviously one person has said they saw the person walking around - the photographer. I think placing Casey in a college town was a stroke of genius, not that I like giving Baez that much credit. She looks just like the rest of the girls walking around the area. Unless someone was actively looking for Casey in the area, she wouldn't have been noticed.

Gee, I'm really certain it's her and I don't believe in any Elvis sightings. Elvis is dead, Casey isn't.

:seeya: :great: :goodpost: :bow: :rocker:

I also paint from photos. As I stated before I'm a professional artist and have studied figures for several years. Photos do tend to make people look heavier than real life but we're comparing photos to photos. IMO there is a definite weight gain between photo shoots.

I don't know why TMZ would pay more for different time stamps since no other pictures have been published since her release but I'll bow to your knowledge on that. I don't know what TMZ or other celebrity watch sites base photo worth on. Is the pay difference enough to travel to the same area twice?

Thanks and I respect your opinion. I remember you pointing out her right shoulder being lower than the other, and her protruding collar bone. That was impressive.

What is your theory for all this?

I will try to get more info on the question you asked about photo worth.

Here is a side by side. I don't think there is too big a weight difference IMO. A different bra maybe.

One thing I've noticed is that she looks calmer in the black shirt/white shirt video, whereas she looks nervous in the grey shirt. I think she was nervous because this was a much more public spot that could result in her being spotted. She may have worn a padded bra to help conceal her identity, as well as chosen a hairstyle that lets her hair conceal part of her face better. When she walks past the couple outside the store, she pulls her hair forward to hide her identity more, as well as look down and to the left.

greyshirt2.jpg

compareds.jpg

Allow me to hypothesize. This is my theory only. A member of the DT had an attorney friend in Ohio that agreed to allow KC to stay with him for a few weeks. Part of the agreement was for him to arrange a photo shoot while she was there. JB couldn't sell any photos that looked like they came from him or KC so they needed a pap to take the photos. JB also needed someone else to negotiate and sign the contract so it would not be traced back to him or KC. (she's indigent don't cha know) The photos were taken during her stay in Ohio but as part of the contract were only sold after she left the area. That would explain the time frame and weight discrepancy in the photos.

Sorry to quote myself. Prof posted earlier that TMZ and Huffington are part of the same corp. I'm assuming they both got the photos as a package deal. Is Splash News affiliated with them also? Since TMZ is now trying to sell the photos I'm just wondering how this would work. If the Ohio guy (my theory above) called Splash and Splash sent their own photographer would the contract state that the seller gets a flat fee or overall percentage? NG said that TMZ wanted $25,000 for NG to show the photos one time. To my knowledge TMZ has not been able to sell any of them so I'm hoping the contract was for a small immediate payment with a percentage of future sales. A small immediate payment divided between, the Ohio attorney, JB and KC isn't going to last long. (In my theory, the Ohio attorney does not have a website and isn't very tech savy so he had no idea how fast the amazing sleuths here would figure out KC's destination.):great:

HatesSociopaths,

Compare #9 with the grey shirt photo you posted. Look at her stomach and butt as well as bra size. I also see it in her face. If you don't see it, that's cool. We'll just agree to disagree on this one thing.

Sorry to quote myself. Prof posted earlier that TMZ and Huffington are part of the same corp. I'm assuming they both got the photos as a package deal. Is Splash News affiliated with them also? Since TMZ is now trying to sell the photos I'm just wondering how this would work. If the Ohio guy (my theory above) called Splash and Splash sent their own photographer would the contract state that the seller gets a flat fee or overall percentage? NG said that TMZ wanted $25,000 for NG to show the photos one time. To my knowledge TMZ has not been able to sell any of them so I'm hoping the contract was for a small immediate payment with a percentage of future sales. A small immediate payment divided between, the Ohio attorney, JB and KC isn't going to last long. (In my theory, the Ohio attorney does not have a website and isn't very tech savy so he had no idea how fast the amazing sleuths here would figure out KC's destination.):great:

Hi 3doglady :) I have tried to find a connection between Splash and TMZ, but no luck. As Think Tank first pointed out, Splash is owned by Corbis who recently purchased it. TT also pointed out that Corbis is owned by BG of MS.
Actually, BG founded Corbis in 1989, with a different thing in mind, than what the company came to be... link to come. Still no connection between the two businesses...but AOL owns so much media, who knows.

Ohio attorney?

While I consider whether a polarizing filter would work, consider this: If these weren't paparazzi, but hacks from the defense team who needed to set up and shoot multiple closeups in a quiet neighborhood, would they have a polarizing filter?

I am a zillion pages behind as I didnt have net for 2 weeks whilst moving, there was no polarising filter because there are other reflections present in the reflective surfaces. that filter would eliminate all reflections, not just the photographer's!

All pics were taken within a 2 mile radius of OSU. In my campus experience, there are hundreds of 20 something year olds with piggy or pony tails peeking out of college logo baseball caps walking around. Also, being close to any campus usually comes hand in hand with good public transport http://www.cota.com/assets/Riding-Cota/COTA_system_map_OSU.pdf

While it may be summer, there usually is still a good population around campus, with lots of extra guests...new students coming in, seminars, conferences and such Hero's one from that weekend. http://pyohio.org/Venue/

IMO a campus is the perfect place to get lost. IMO there are many in this country who are NOT interested in FCA or her location.

Most certainly, I disagree with any notion that this digital camera was "close up" in any photographer's definition of the term. Consider that 90 feet away is not considered "close up", and that would be the closest this camera came to subject IMO. BING has a great app on its maps called "distance calculator" and I used the aerial view in Bing Maps.

In the neighborhood videos, the camera includes long lengths of the street. The camera makes 160 feet look like just a few steps. For a good example of this, stop the very short clip of the TMZ video with her in the white shirt. Note three walkway rails that look like they are very close together, when in fact, there's an alleyway that separates them. At the beginning of that clip, she has just crossed the alleyway. That alleyway and the dead end street are 165 feet from each other. The truck passing behind her in that same clip is 400 feet behind her, and over 500 feet from the street where her walking street ends, and where I believe the camera is.

This is not the average DT camera, nor the average consumer camera. IMO

The clip in black T-shirt where she passes the brick wall is taken from the end street, and the distance is about 90 feet according to Bing's distance calculator

At the closest point in the ON photos, the camera is at least 90 feet away, in the parking area. We know this, because cars going both directions are passing in front of the video. We can also see cars coming in the LTC entrance there. The camera is coming from the parking area, most likely well-hidden in a parked car. We can see what the sign in the store says...sheesh. In the other thread, I posted stills that show the reflection of the parking area from a passing SUV.

This link shows examples of shots with long, medium and short range lenses. It's the best I could come up with in time available. http://www.vihon.com/Vihon_Calculators/Field_of_View_Examples/body_field_of_view_examples.html

I can post a pic illustrating the discussion of white tee shirt distances, if it is allowed. Otherwise, it is easy to do what I just did for measurements of one's own.

The New York Post credits the photos to the news agency that took them, SplashNews, meaning the agency owns the photos. Their photographer took these photos.

Splashnews is now owned ultimately by Bill Gates as of July 20th. The company was bought by Corbis, which is owned by Microsoft. They are not affiliated with TMZ or Huff that I know of.

Splashnews would have likely worked out a contract that pays a percentage of sales of the photos to the Casey representative.

The maximum date between the photos could be 2 weeks, just going by the date of her release and the day the Old Navy shots were taken. We know that the photos were being shopped around on Monday August 1st. She was released on July 17th.

There is evidence of weight gain in all the shots since the date of her release, IMO.

The SplashNews photographer would not have waited a day to get these photos in the hands of the media, IMO.

Also, TMZ said the Old Navy shots were taken on Sunday, July 31st. They would have seen the original photo and seen the date stamp on it.

ap_casey_anthony_released_lt_110717_wg.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...ease-parents-refused-decoys/story?id=14093742

Great work thank you! Did you happen to have any information about the report she was staying at the Varsity Inn there on Olenthangy near Old Navy? This was given in detail by a new poster on here, Spicy Dog.

I rather doubt the VI report.

1) It's a Red Roof Inn type motel. In other words doors to the actual rooms open out to the street. From a security standpoint, I can't imagine that this is where u would put the "most hated woman in America" according to DT.

2) It's by no means a luxury hotel. It was built close to OSU football stadium for a reason. To suit fans who want to get in and out of town quick when they come in for a game. It lacks the ammenities someone looking to stay at a hotel long term would expect. It's very much a no muss, no fuss type hotel. I view CA as a spoiled snot who would expect to be put up at The Ritz.

3) I know the owner of The Varsity Club (nearby bar). I'm not 100% sure he also owns Varsity Inn but I seem to remember being told he did. Anyway, if he does, no way I see him allowing her to stay there. Very decent Catholic family.

I believe more likely than not, this was just a matter of someone putting in to Google maps the info about Lennox Town Center and then looking for possible nearby hotels. I believe the more logical conclusion as to the Columbus connection lies in where the residential photos were taken and the quote from Ms Boyland in the Orlando Sentinal. Just my opinion....

Not sure how this figures in to all of the maps and locations that everyone seems to have posted and researched here.....but there IS a Starbucks on the Ohio State campus.

I noticed that in the pictures with the gray shirt Casey seems to suspect that she's being watched. I don't see that in the other pictures.

The New York Post credits the photos to the news agency that took them, SplashNews, meaning the agency owns the photos. Their photographer took these photos.

Splashnews is now owned ultimately by Bill Gates as of July 20th. The company was bought by Corbis, which is owned by Microsoft. They are not affiliated with TMZ or Huff that I know of.

Splashnews would have likely worked out a contract that pays a percentage of sales of the photos to the Casey representative.

The maximum date between the photos could be 2 weeks, just going by the date of her release and the day the Old Navy shots were taken. We know that the photos were being shopped around on Monday August 1st. She was released on July 17th.

There is evidence of weight gain in all the shots since the date of her release, IMO.

The SplashNews photographer would not have waited a day to get these photos in the hands of the media, IMO.

Also, TMZ said the Old Navy shots were taken on Sunday, July 31st. They would have seen the original photo and seen the date stamp on it.

ap_casey_anthony_released_lt_110717_wg.jpg

http://abcnews.go.com/US/casey_anth...ease-parents-refused-decoys/story?id=14093742

The website advertises that Splash News buys photos and gives a phone number so I wasn't sure if their photographer took them or if Splash purchased them from a free lance photographer.

The maximum date between the photos could be 2 weeks, just going the date of her release and the day the Old Navy shots were taken. We know that the photos were being shopped around on Monday August 1st. She was released on July 17th.

I am having trouble following, though I do want to! Seems that Splash pays 50% one time fee, usually, no royalties IMO. The other thing I question, is would Splash worked out a royalty licensing contract with FCA representatives as would not that have to be reported to the IRS?
Would not anyone with hands on these videos would hold out a bit to ensure the largest pay? If a freelance stalkerazzo did this, first the photographer would need to work out a deal with Splash. Splash then shopped them around on Monday. Would it be safe to assume that Splash sold this to TMZ in a one time arrangement and that is why TMZ can charge NG or HLN or anyone else to show the pics?

It's all unknown. IMO
I have noted that very few media have shown the pics, some online media link to TMZ, some mention TMZ but do not link.

Corbis was founded by BG under the first name of "Interactive Home Systems" and I doubt he had any ideas of being in the paparazzi business back then. lol "Gates envisioned a system that could deliver the great art works of human history into consumers' homes, and he formed Interactive Home Systems as the company that eventually would beam the paintings of famous artists via technology that had yet to be developed."

http://www.fundinguniverse.com/company-histories/Corbis-Corporation-Company-History.html

I'm not about to argue with a professional,but I do have 2 words that every woman knows make you appear thinner : Black and Spanx .

Not sure how this figures in to all of the maps and locations that everyone seems to have posted and researched here.....but there IS a Starbucks on the Ohio State campus.

Yes, and that location is smack dab in the middle of the other two locations.
Thank you.

I never said it was a huge conspiracy. It could only be two people involved. the actress and the make up artist/photographer. And as far as them being out of the business; if it were just two shady people - they could care less about people finding out it was a scam - they have taken their money and ran.

Your point about the more people involved, the harder it is to keep a secret? If the pics were Casey Anthony - how many people would have to be involved? Certainly more than Casey Anthony and Jose Baez. You know he'd have security, a professional photographer, place for them to stay and her to change outfits, etc. No one, not one person has came forward to say they were there, or they saw anything.

Not too mention, if these pics are Casey Anthony, and she get's a percentage of the revenues, why isn't she, and Baez, all over the media
saying "yes, it's Casey Anthony"? Or based on the rumored amount of money those made, why aren't more pics and videos from other places popping up? Especially as greedy as they are rumored to be?

IMO TMZ, and their viewing public was fleeced.

This is their meat and potatoes. One photo that proves they tried to scam their market and they are out of a very, very lucrative business. These photographers have stated this in various forums. It's not like KC would not do this. We all know she loves the attention. This would be right up her alley and in particular if she really was not staying there. Human nature: the more people involved the less there is of a possibility of keeping a secret. jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
crimedeepdives23