Thread #5

Thread #6

Thread #7

Thread #8

Thread #9

We still do not have a POI or suspect so the following warning still stands:

THIS IS THE LAST WARNING!!!!!

LAY OFF THIS FAMILY!
Mental illness does NOT automatically translate into violence. The mom has made no public appearances so speculating about her intelligence, mental capacity, etc. is totally off the wall. You cannot speculate about their involvement outside of the facts given.

WS VICTIM FRIENDLY POLICY - Websleuths is a victim friendly forum. Attacking or bashing a victim is not allowed. Discussing victim behavior,good or bad is fine, but do so in a civil and constructive way and ONLY IF IT IS RELEVANT TO THE CASE. Additionally,sleuthing family members that are not suspected of being involved in the crime or disappearance is not allowed. Don't make random accusations or post personal information (even if it is public) like parking tickets, address, or first and last names of all their relatives and their neighbors. Also, never "bash" or attack them, or accuse them of involvement. However that does not mean that family members cannot come into discussion as the facts and issues of the case are discussed.
Rules Etiquette & Information - Websleuths Crime Sleuthing Community

Give it a rest until LE gives us something.

Also, please stop bickering over the teeth and home issue.

Any more violations and TO's will be recommended.

Let's stick to the facts that we know and develop our theories around those. We should be getting more information soon.

Please do NOT post rumors from Facebook or anywhere else.

The URL of the article I read at abc.com had "case-now-homicide" but no specific quote from anyone official saying that.

I would be very surprised if her death was not a homicide.

http:// abcnews .go. com
/US/celina-cass-body-found-river-case-now-homicide
/story?id=14205754

Click here to link to the article

BBM

There could be a criminal investigation even w/out a murder. She could have been given drugs or alcohol and died accidentally. She could have OD'ed on her own and then been disposed of. [ I do NOT believe this of course.]

I don't know if I'll be any happier learning any MOD in this case, though as a total stranger I hope that Celina either suffered not at all or minimally. If this was an accidental killing by some unthinking/impaired young people, I can see the adults trying to cover it up.

There's just nothing good here.

The URL of the article I read at abc.com had "case-now-homicide" but no specific quote from anyone official saying that.

I would be very surprised if her death was not a homicide.

http:// abcnews .go. com
/US/celina-cass-body-found-river-case-now-homicide
/story?id=14205754

Click here to link to the article

I'm not seeing "homicide" or "murder"-just that a criminal investigation had been opened...?

It's just in the URL name, not in the article. I had to break the URL up so you'd see it ... WS shortens the links.

It's just in the URL name, not in the article. I had to break the URL up so you'd see it ... WS shortens the links.

Okay...but I guess I would rather hear it from a source.

Time seems to just drag while we wait to learn things in some of these cases. I have discovered that I am short on patience when waiting to hear who killed a child.

It's good to hear directly from the AG. It's too bad that we don't have any further information.

Still thinking of you, dear Celina. Not posting much because I'm trying to be patient and not speculate. :innocent: Can only try to send good energy to the investigators and AAG as they work hard for answers for you!

Kno Tomorrow Band to do benefit concert for Celina's family. The family needs money to pay bills and funeral expenses, among other things. They state Kayla will be attending a new school.

https://www.facebook.com/knotomorrowband?sk=wall

Kno Tomorrow
We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!
20 hours ago
France Parker likes this.

Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
17 hours ago

Julie Therrien- Spurling That's so sad does family have bank to donate $$ to,
9 hours ago

Kno Tomorrow
We all just are praying and hoping she will be home safe and sound we have not given up on you Celina!!!!!!

Kno Tomorrow Band to do benefit concert for Celina's family. The family needs money to pay bills and funeral expenses, among other things. They state Kayla will be attending a new school.

Kno Tomorrow
We are looking into doing a benefit concert for Celina's Mom and sister to help them relocate if you Are in a band and can play music please let us know call if you are interested in playing to help raise money for funeral experiences and to help them pay bills so that they can move away from the night mare that they had to face!
20 hours ago
France Parker likes this.

Kno Tomorrow because they do not feel safe there and it is as tabbie said a reminder every day or the things she went threw she is all ready all moved but needs money to pay the funeral home still and pay other bills and get some new furniture and things Kayla is going to a new school and everything
17 hours ago

Julie Therrien- Spurling That's so sad does family have bank to donate $$ to,
9 hours ago

Kno Tomorrow
We all just are praying and hoping she will be home safe and sound we have not given up on you Celina!!!!!!

The mother and sister have already moved away. Nothing about WN. ??

Thinking about Celina and trying to stay patient!

Forgive me as I have been out of town but is this new info? It's new to me.

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

By DONNA JORDAN
Colebrook Chronicle

snipped

According to a source close to the family, Celina and her mom, Louisa Noyes, were sitting on the couch in the living room watching “The Secret Life of An American Teenager” together on the ABC Family Channel. When the show was over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to watch another show and was also back and forth on the family computer, which was in the living room. Louisa Noyes said goodnight to her daughter, and went upstairs to go to sleep.

much more at link

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

[snip...}
Kno Tomorrow

And from the band's description on their "basic info" page, I wouldn't be expecting them to do any Carpenters tunes.

They sound so charming....one band member is the boyfriend of Celina's aunt....it makes my head hurt....not to mention my heart.

<modsnip>

Forgive me as I have been out of town but is this new info? It's new to me.

Details on Celina’s lastnight alive described

By DONNA JORDAN
Colebrook Chronicle

snipped

According to a source close to the family, Celina and her mom, Louisa Noyes, were sitting on the couch in the living room watching “The Secret Life of An American Teenager” together on the ABC Family Channel. When the show was over at 9 p.m., Celina decided to watch another show and was also back and forth on the family computer, which was in the living room. Louisa Noyes said goodnight to her daughter, and went upstairs to go to sleep.

much more at link

http://www.nashuatelegraph.com/news/929105-196/details-on-celinas-lastnight-alive-described.html

Woah, that was more info than we have had in a week from other sources!!

So, I think I am ready to put KM to bed as a suspect entirely. He still lives with the family, he's still FB friends with Kayla, and he is out and about.

I did not know that Tommie was living/staying there.

So, now I am left with MG and WN as suspects. Don't ask me who MG is, I can't post rumors. Just read everything on the FB pages you can and you'll find mention of him.

The Chronicle has been told that when Mullaney came home, it was around midnight, and he can remember coming into the living room and sitting on the couch; it was believed that Celina was in her bedroom, in her own bed.

~~snip~~

Last week, when Fish and Game divers began searching the Connecticut River, Wendell Noyes walked to a picnic table in the park in West Stewartstown where photos of Celina were placed during an evening vigil. One by one, he lay them all face down on the table. He then walked back to the apartment and was seen lying on the ground and rolling around in front of the apartment building.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
idrainuk