Casey To Serve One Year Probation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh yes, a public job is out here. But there are job finders for the people that can not find open public jobs. I have no link handy here. But like the veterans work help programs, there are church groups who help in these cases. If an unfortunate person has say a massive body deformity, out of sight jobs can be found. Like manning a computer. Of phones, etc.... The key is having connections to get at these resources, limited as they are. Well CM does have these resources. I feel the job she will get out of sight and mind is not the issue. I just do not like the idea or action of Casey taking one of these ever so hard to get jobs from a deserving person!!!

Sorry to tell you this Schu, but she is at an advantage. Not only can she find work through the felon assistance program, she has JB which equates to:
1) Geraldo -anywhere job (the force and creator behind the media circus of the last 3 years)
2) Mason - local
3) anyone willing to give her that break.

All of that equals lucky break. IF she is required to find employment at all. I expect "special requests" to be filed soon.

IIRC, Perry has a perfect record on appeals - not sure if that includes this kind of ruling, but the man can apparently handle himself on appeal. The thought of JB, with his 'knowledge' of the law, going up against someone like Perry has got to be just an PR attempt to save face.

I have read upthread that Baez is going to appeal the judge's decision on probation.

If I am reading this portion of HHJP's order correctly, it sounds like he is telling Baez not to appeal. It is on page 11 of 13 of the pdf file.

Does that make any sense, or am I reading it as I want to to be? If it goes to the appellate court, wouldn't HHJP's ruling stand as correct and proper?

I think he's answering JB's argument in the original motion ,not a future appeal. This is his reply to JB's claims . JMO

I have read upthread that Baez is going to appeal the judge's decision on probation.

If I am reading this portion of HHJP's order correctly, it sounds like he is telling Baez not to appeal. It is on page 11 of 13 of the pdf file.

Does that make any sense, or am I reading it as I want to to be? If it goes to the appellate court, wouldn't HHJP's ruling stand as correct and proper?

I read the same. I thought, if this goes to an appellate, he wanted to make certain the judges read this. JB is going to look like a complete prat for trying this stunt.

If, or rather, when JB appeals this if it isn't decided upon by the deadline will FCA have to still report?

I think he's answering JB's argument in the original motion ,not a future appeal. This is his reply to JB's claims . JMO

He did. On page 8 JP citing the case of the US Supreme Court ruling regarding Bozza. Can't go much higher than the US Supreme Court and they have already made it known how they would feel about this. jmo

Sorry, a no go here. She has proved already in a desperate situation using a simple shovel is beyond her physical and mental powers.

Okaayyy... I was just enjoying the visual for a brief moment there :floorlaugh:

Since Casey lives by the motto "what's yours is mine" I don't think she could even get a job in janitorial /housekeeping.To many opportunities to steal.
I know I wouldn't want her in my house or hotel room !

Can you just picture waking up and finding FCA in your room? Telling you that you were sleepwalking? - and now you can't find your money....:crazy:

After careful review of all the above submissions, I conclude that "trash picker-upper" on Suburban Drive is tHe most appropriate position for the felon.

Sorry to tell you this Schu, but she is at an advantage. Not only can she find work through the felon assistance program, she has JB which equates to:
1) Geraldo -anywhere job (the force and creator behind the media circus of the last 3 years)
2) Mason - local
3) anyone willing to give her that break.

All of that equals lucky break. IF she is required to find employment at all. I expect "special requests" to be filed soon.

Yes, all great points you have made. And yes the $$$$ bottom feeders will work something SPEACAL out for her. So sickening!!!!!!!:sick::sick::sick:

Okaayyy... I was just enjoying the visual for a brief moment there :floorlaugh:

Oh yes, I loved the vision of mechanical tools digging a grave for her. Nobody wasting any sweat on her and all. And the red neck workers having a beer after the job is done. Yes, that would be "good times".IMO The makings of sweet dreams here.

The finer things in life? A three day cruise and a swim with dolphins? I would hardly call these the finer things in life, unless, of course, I didn't get out much.
It's not like they were sent to sip champagne on a yacht off the French Riviera.

This reminds me of the outrage over the Anthony's eating crab puffs when Caylee's body was found - lol. Is there cuisine protocol for finding your dead grandchild??

The A's have been treated well by media outlets and "supporters" that includes a good deal more than a three day cruise. Since they were near bankruptcy before the case began and more recently faced foreclosure on the tiny house they've lived in since the '80s ,I say it's been a step or two up for them.

Yes. I believe it is the inability to eat anything. The crab puffs are not what upset people it was the A's support of their daughter during this dinner. jmo

I have to disagree, the crab puffs upset people greatly....just do a search of "crab puffs" here and you will see what I mean. The ABC person they were with at dinner actually ordered the crab puffs, not the A's.

Now, how did the A's support their daughter during this dinner? They ate dinner - should they have gone to McDonalds to show support? Should they have fasted? Were the people who are upset about this actually AT the dinner - if not, how do they know how they acted and what was said? Jim Hoover, who was with them, said they didn't mention anything - and I'm fairly certain they didn't because a representative from ABC was at the table.

They couldn't go home, and they had to eat - I'm just not seeing cause for anger at this situation. Besides, it's not like they found out about the body being discovered in the middle of dinner, it was found early that morning.

Sorry, a no go here. She has proved already in a desperate situation using a simple shovel is beyond her physical and mental powers.

True, and she had to google it to find out what one was in the 1st place!

The finer things in life? A three day cruise and a swim with dolphins? I would hardly call these the finer things in life, unless, of course, I didn't get out much.
It's not like they were sent to sip champagne on a yacht off the French Riviera.

This reminds me of the outrage over the Anthony's eating crab puffs when Caylee's body was found - lol. Is there cuisine protocol for finding your dead grandchild??

BBM

IMO They should not have been in any restaurant.
Crab puffs? Steak? I don't think food should have been on their mind.
So, yes ,I think there is a normal way to behave, if this is the first time you are hearing about your dead grandchild. Apparently it wasn't. They knew for a long time.

If it was my grandchild, I would have been in my room crying.
I would not even to be able to form words, let alone eat or thinking about eating. Also, I would not be found out in public at this time.

In my humble opinion I think the reason why JB is appealing is because he is trying to hide her income she has received since she was released. My guess is they have some legal issues with money and or deals they are trying to keep secret. Having her serve probation could open the door to it all being revealed. *shrug*

In my humble opinion I think the reason why JB is appealing is because he is trying to hide her income she has received since she was released. My guess is they have some legal issues with money and or deals they are trying to keep secret. Having her serve probation could open the door to it all being revealed. *shrug*

I completely agree, the money trail past and present would be very interesting. The investment in the future story of hellish rags, riches, hated, loved to be hated, also causes a problem for the fore-thinking advertisers.

Seriously, I think you just hit the nail right on the head!

I believe 100% that you are right about this.
This makes me so happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member