GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if the wife and kids were away from the house that morning, didn't she notice something was wrong when she came home?
According to a friend of the wife who posted on Breeann's facebook page, the wife has been out of town dealing with an ill relative. Unfortunately that page is gone, so I can't give you the initials of the poster. But it was someone who works or worked with TM from what I could determine.

When I look at the street and the houses so close together, how could someone not hear something?
Perhaps others were also at the auction that Breeann's dad was at. He doesn't state what auction, but states it in a way like it is a known event, like "the fair", "the carnival", "the auction". Maybe something that everyone was looking forward to and was attended by many. Also, many families are still having vacations around this time before school starts back up. Others are school shopping. It's possible some neighbors are away. Saturday was a nice day to go fishing or camping. So the street might have been deserted. Someone did say in one of the earlier media sources that the street is usually full of kids, but this day it wasn't.

Seems weird to me. He may have become a suspect for some unknown reason and then "confessed" to suffocating her to put her out of her misery, after he "accidentally" ran over her. But criminals often try to minimize their crimes, even while confessing.
I believe he in fact WAS a suspect all along. There was something in the scanner chatter that you'd have to go look up from that day. I think HE is the one they are referring to. (I also think he may be the one who called in about the white van) AND I think he is the one Karnes was referring to when he stated "I know someone had something to do with it, I just can't prove it." Maybe based on what was said (again refer to scanner chatter) LE may have asked some questions of ER and CRR in a way that led them to believe that LE knew more than they were telling them. Hence ER's statement in the press about "they don't want to tell us".

Someone just posted a comment to the YouTube video I created and it may OR maybe not be what actually happened.

I think this is very possible. LE may have told the family this is what the man is saying. And ER may have shared that with a friend, who either shared with his family, or the poster was eavesdropping a bit. Either way, I'm not sure LE would want that repeated if it is in fact true.

At this point, I believe all we can do is wait for LE to find Breeann's little body. Then they will hopefully be able to verify whatever story the perp has told. Makes me just sick. We can't even let our babies ride their bikes on their own neighborhood road anymore. :(

You might want to check the scanner thread- LE is working so hard to find her... Bless their hearts...

clu,

O/T, I can't go on any longer with this question.........your avatars.......
are they all your cats???????????? :floorlaugh::floorlaugh::floorlaugh:

No, not quite that crazy...........the solid black one is mine, one of the others is my late kitty...:) would love to have all these kitties though...

I have a very difficult time believing even for a moment that this man accidentally "hit her with a vehicle" then picked her up and suffocated her. I really think that is a figment of the imagination and hope that I am proved correct in that assumption.

First of all, there would have been some evidence left in the street or driveway is that were the case. Someone would have noticed something, i.e. blood, a bicycle part, a dented fender, etc. I just don't subscribe to that theory.

I have a very difficult time believing even for a moment that this man accidentally "hit her with a vehicle" then picked her up and suffocated her. I really think that is a figment of the imagination and hope that I am proved correct in that assumption.

First of all, there would have been some evidence left in the street or driveway is that were the case. Someone would have noticed something, i.e. blood, a bicycle part, a dented fender, etc. I just don't subscribe to that theory.

Perhaps there is some sort of evidence. It doesn't have to be a lot, perhaps a piece of the light from the bike or a screw from the training wheel.

Destiny Norton was killed (suffocated) within "minutes" of being taken into the neighbors house, which was less than 100 feet from her own house.

Her killer was charged with kidnapping AND murder. He had also thought about abducting her previously.

I don't know who that is or what state that was in, but each case is different. And the key words might also be 'being taken'. At this stage, I don't know any more than anyone else, so I'll have to wait and see. And of course there could always be more charges later on.

I don't think it's confirmed that he made a confession. Seems likely since the charges filed include the manner of death and the date of death. But, it could be he told someone else and they tipped off LE, or that some piece of evidence led them to Morgan.

And there might have been a witness or two.

I thought the "accidentally hit her story" was just a theory here on websleuths not actually reported or stated by the perp. jmo

As far as I remember, some of us here thought about the 'accident' theory earlier on and then a rumor about it showed up as a comment on another site. For all we know, if that is his 'story' (and we don't know that yet), LE will find out that he came up with it via the internet.

I really think the 3rd item is the item that has the DNA potential and it has to be very suspicious item for LE to be so concerned about it.

I agree. The other evidence that LE has is key, not only that third piece found that day but whatever else we don't know about yet.

If this has been discussed, I apologize in advance. Does anyone know what the laws are in MO concerning traffic arrests, say driving on a revoked? I'm trying to track down court records and do find some traffic problems. Just wondering if perhaps he was more concerned with a three strikes sentence, going to jail...I know, it makes no sense, unless he thought he could get away with it.

I noticed on the FB page for Help find Breeann, someone put up a side by side sketch of a perp from a previous child that is missing from a few years ago and compared it to SM. Cannot remember what area this happened in.

I've looked on both Help Find Breeann pages and didn't see the sketch you are talking about. Was it on the FB page that has more followers?

It seems like to me if he had hit her with his car, there would have been evidence at the spot that happened at. Her parents were out so quick looking for her, and then LE arrived in a short amount of time, I'm not sure he would have had time to clean that up KWIM? And if it happened out in the road or something, I can't help but believe someone would have noticed blood or something. He would have almost had to have hit her in his garage, and even then...I just don't know that that fits. I guess stranger things have happened. If this post makes no sense, excuse me, I'm on 1/2 a cup...I need like 12 more to be fully awake!

Actually this is my biggest argument against him accidentally hitting her with his vehicle. There would be evidence on the road, on his driveway, the vehicle would be damaged, the bicycle would be damaged (including the training wheels which Breeann's father identified).........and this would have occurred in broad daylight leaving him only a few minutes to have cleaned everything up before people were out searching for Breeann. No way was this an accident!

What I am curious about, however, with this narrow timeline, is if he was home when people first came out looking for Breeann, what time his family returned home (assuming they weren't there when this occurred), and when he did leave to dispose of her.

What doesn't make any sense at all about the "confession" is why not just say he ran over her and she was dead? Why on earth admit to killing her? Especially since he either gave vague, or possibly wrong, info as to where she could be found?

Has he actually admitted to suffocating her, or could LE possibly have other evidence to offer that as the COD?

I've looked on both Help Find Breeann pages and didn't see the sketch you are talking about. Was it on the FB page that has more followers?

I just went back to copy it and it is gone, it was posted yesterday.
Someone put up the sketch of a perp (who was last seen with a young child who disappeared) beside SM mug shot and asked if we saw similarities.

If it was... that page is gone now.

Has he actually admitted to suffocating her, or could LE possibly have other evidence to offer that as the COD?

I'm thinking he must have. The person I was referring to above that knows his wife, she posted on her fb page about how shocked she is and that he has confessed to killing her. Although there was no mention of suffocation IIRC. Then again, I didn't read much there as I felt like I was intruding. I had only clicked on her name because of her statement about TM when others were semi-bashing her on Breeann's fb page.

If it was... that page is gone now.

I'm thinking he must have. The person I was referring to above that knows his wife, she posted on her fb page about how shocked she is and that he has confessed to killing her. Although there was no mention of suffocation IIRC. Then again, I didn't read much there as I felt like I was intruding. I had only clicked on her name because of her statement about TM when others were semi-bashing her on Breeann's fb page.

If you are refering to the Help Find B....page, it is back up, they take it down at night!!! Trolls multipy at night on FB!!!!

If you are refering to the Help Find B....page, it is back up, they take it down at night!!! Trolls multipy at night on FB!!!!

Yep it is back up! Thanks, maybe now I can find the post and initials of the person who knows his wife.

On Breeann's page here: http://www.facebook.com/help.find.breann there is a post from about 20 hours ago "Father of Three Charged With Breeann Rodriguez Murder" (source: abcnews.go.com) that a SBB posted on in defense of SM's wife. This is where it is said that his wife has been out of town with a sick relative. And if you click on her name for her page, her post from 17 hours ago is where she states he has confessed (it is below in the comments).

EDIT: I don't see any post though where they were comparing SM's pic to a suspect in another case though.

On Breeann's page here: http://www.facebook.com/help.find.breann there is a post from about 20 hours ago "Father of Three Charged With Breeann Rodriguez Murder" (source: abcnews.go.com) that a SBB posted on in defense of SM's wife. This is where it is said that his wife has been out of town with a sick relative. And if you click on her name for her page, her post from 17 hours ago is where she states he has confessed (it is below in the comments).

EDIT: I don't see any post though where they were comparing SM's pic to a suspect in another case though.

the pic that I was talking about was deleted!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member