GUILTY MO - Breeann Rodriguez, 3, Senath, 6 August 2011 - #3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I brought you a WAY cool map. This is ACME 2.0. It allows you to view just topographical information, terrain, rivers, etc, or all of the layers like a typical Google Earth or Bing map. I was able to identify exactly what constitutes the "Little River".....which "ditch" is which, etc. When you look at this, it becomes a little easier to see what areas they may be concentrating the search in and why. There's a box at the bottom, right corner. Put Senath, MO in the search field and then click the Find box. That should get you going.

http://mapper.acme.com/

I can see some similarities especially around the eyes and eyebrows.

Me too. 16 years ago would have made him 27. I wonder if the man arrested for BR's murder has ever lived in that area. Town to town is 289 miles apart.

http://www.morgannickfoundation.com/about/morgans-story/

"The man was described as white, 6 feet tall, with a medium to solid build, a mustache and a 1-inch beard. At the time, he was believed to be 23-38 years old. Click here to see a composite sketch."

"The witness also saw a red Ford pickup with a white camper parked nearby that disappeared at about the same time as Morgan"

I think the guy arrested for BR is short? But I believe its tough to determine height from just far away.

I brought you a WAY cool map. This is ACME 2.0. It allows you to view just topographical information, terrain, rivers, etc, or all of the layers like a typical Google Earth or Bing map. I was able to identify exactly what constitutes the "Little River".....which "ditch" is which, etc. When you look at this, it becomes a little easier to see what areas they may be concentrating the search in and why. There's a box at the bottom, right corner. Put Senath, MO in the search field and then click the Find box. That should get you going.

http://mapper.acme.com/

You are the best shutter! thanks :)

Is he 43 or 34? I've seen both ages given. If 34, then his own children could be quite young -- young enough that the households may have swapped babysitting or play dates.

What is the route like from his home to the factory in Arkansas where he works? What's his car -- does it have a trunk? Did he get the idea to drive with the baby in the trunk (suffocation) like Caylee?

It is said that this suspect is a church-goer. It makes me doubly sick to think that here is yet another case where someone seems like a good guy but turns out to be a total perv., and all the worse, hiding under the guise of being a good man.

What is that case where the husband and father was secretely viewing *advertiser censored*, in fact had 800 images on his computer, and decided to shoot his wife in the head, dump her in the landfill, and, they have never found the daughter?

Me too. 16 years ago would have made him 27. I wonder if the man arrested for BR's murder has ever lived in that area. Town to town is 289 miles apart.

I found that he lived in Paragould, AR, but that is close to Senath and far from Alma.

Is he 43 or 34? I've seen both ages given. If 34, then his own children could be quite young -- young enough that the households may have swapped babysitting or play dates.

He could also have pretty young children at 43. My husband and I are 42 & 41 and have a 4yo & 2 1/2yo.

I saw somewhere, can't remember where now, that he possibly lived in Paragold, Arkansas. He might have lived in a few places around the Missouri/Arkansas area over the years.

I'm surprised after mapping out a few things that within 1/2 hour from Senath you can be in Arkansas or Tennessee, and within an hour you can be in Kentucky. Just sayin...

It is said that this suspect is a church-goer. It makes me doubly sick to think that here is yet another case where someone seems like a good guy but turns out to be a total perv., and all the worse, hiding under the guise of being a good man.

What is that case where the husband and father was secretely viewing *advertiser censored*, in fact had 800 images on his computer, and decided to shoot his wife in the head, dump her in the landfill, and, they have never found the daughter?

Micheal Blagg...

Jennifer and Abby Blagg

http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2004/10/05/48hours/main647548.shtml

I was up and down a lot last night, and one scenario I was considering was if he struck her with car, and she was crying, and he put his hand over her mouth so no one would hear her cries, then decided to leave his hand there and suffocate and murder her, rather than deal with the reaction of her parents, family, law, consequences, etc.

Regarding blood evidence on the ground, there doesn't necessarily have to be blood, or a lot of blood, from a car accident. If there was, he may have quickly cleaned it up with bleach, and made excuses to family for any residual stains.

Just like Destiny...

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=380101

Gregerson saw Destiny outside his home. He then opened the gate to his backyard and lured the five-year-old into his home.

The statement went on to say Destiny began to scream, so Gregerson put his hand over her mouth and began to squeeze. Her body then went limp and he laid her body on the floor.

I don't know who that is or what state that was in, but each case is different. And the key words might also be 'being taken'. At this stage, I don't know any more than anyone else, so I'll have to wait and see. And of course there could always be more charges later on.

Destiny Norton wasn't initially grabbed kicking and screaming. She went into her neighbors house voluntarily. She was lured there.

I said she was "taken" because it was an abduction no matter how she got there. The child was 5 years old, not 15.
She couldn't "consent" to going with the man for even 5 minutes.

Destiny said she wanted to go home and he wouldn't let her. She screamed, so he put his hand over her mouth and suffocated her.

http://www.deseretnews.com/article/...ads-guilty-gets-life-for-killing-Destiny.html

http://www.ksl.com/?nid=148&sid=380101

Perhaps the kidnapping charge came from that 2 minutes that he was suffocating her and not letting her go. However, if it takes restraining a 3 or 5 year old against their will to kidnap them... then we have a problem.

What about all these situations where we charge the guys with kidnapping because the teen girls are underage and can't consent to leaving.
Even if it was the teen girls idea to go and she wanted to be there the entire time.

I think there is a reason they haven't charged him with kidnapping. I don't think that reason is because they can't do it. I think they want to find her and find out what else he can be charged with... then add on all the charges at the same time. It could also be a bargaining tool for them.

Micheal Blagg...

That image of the wife's decomposing leg hanging off of the backhoe in the landfill, is seared into my brain. And, they have never found the daughter.

So, no, I won't be surprised that this guy is a pedo perv and a churchgoer.

That image of the wife's decomposing leg hanging off of the backhoe in the landfill, is seared into my brain. And, they have never found the daughter.

They actually had pics of that? Oh, my.

Yes, it took them 7 MONTHS to find Jennifer in that landfill.

Mark Hacking was another good churchgoing boy too...

I heard several times before he ultimately confessed... "Oh no, he is a good Mormon boy... he didn't hurt her." :waitasec:

http://www.trutv.com/library/crime/notorious_murders/family/mark_hacking/index.html

When I hear "Oh he is a good Christan man" or something similar... it makes me a little sick.
They are attaching that label and a huge level of undeserved trust along with it.

They are basically saying... "If he was anyone else I'd believe these accusations but since he's a good Christian man I don't believe it."

It's really pretty frightening. Putting that much trust in someone is often how we end up with these horrendous situations.

In THIS case it sounds like he didn't actually go to church. It sounds like only his family did. People don't seem to be in denial, just in shock.

http://www.morgannickfoundation.com/about/morgans-story/

"The man was described as white, 6 feet tall, with a medium to solid build, a mustache and a 1-inch beard. At the time, he was believed to be 23-38 years old. Click here to see a composite sketch."

"The witness also saw a red Ford pickup with a white camper parked nearby that disappeared at about the same time as Morgan"

I think the guy arrested for BR is short? But I believe its tough to determine height from just far away.

I believe I read somewhere that he was small, like 5'6" and 140 lbs or something like that.

I am having a hard time remembering that one, but good Lord, those pictures must have been hard to take!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TexasCuriousMynd