Not open for further replies.

SheWhoMustNotBeNamed

Former Member
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
Please continue here.

BreeAnn-Rodriguez..jpg

3-year-old Breeann Rodriguez was last seen in front of her home on August 6, 2011. She was riding a pink bicycle with training wheels, similar to the one shown above. Breeann was last seen wearing a pink shirt and blue shorts.

ARREST MADE - AUGUST 13 - http://www.cnn.com/2011/CRIME/08/13/....missing.girl/

NCMEC Poster
FBI Poster

Previous Threads:
Thread #1

Thread #2

Thread #3

Thread #4

Info & Support thread

Light a candle for Breeann - http://www.gratefulness.org/candles/candles.cfm?l=eng&gi=BreeR

Posted this just prior to the previous thread closing.

My mind isn't comprehending how he committed the crime at his house and got her and the bike out of there before anyone came to his house on the initial search looking for her. Isn't his vehicle a pick up truck? How would he be able to hide anything in that?

:waitasec:

Please disregard my previous question about opening the affidavit. I was able to open the PDF, so the links are fine. I went to delete my post but the Edit was gone. Sorry for any confusion!

My mind isn't comprehending how he committed the crime at his house and got her and the bike out of there before anyone came to his house on the initial search looking for her. Isn't his vehicle a pick up truck? How would he be able to hide anything in that?

Maybe a cap, or a tarp in the bed?

I think he probably had close to an hour if he grabbed her soon after she became visible to him, and was back sometime while LE was first beginning to canvass the neighborhood...and then may have "helped" search with them.

Panthera [ brought over from last thread]============================

I have been trying to figure out a possible timeline and I think it could work. The original report said the older brother was away from Breann for 20 minutes. If we use that as fact, then it is possible. I think they may have been riding bikes and then he said he wanted to go home for a drink of water. If she was lagging behind him there was plenty of time. Or she could have followed her brother home and then rode back down the street in less than a minute. We heard from other sources that the Morgan house and the one across the street was full of kids who played in the street there.

I think poor little Breeann was looking for the other kids to play with. If she went down that driveway right after her brother went home then Morgan would have had 30 minutes to an hour before anyone came looking for her.

They said The brother went in for 20 minutes then went out and could not find his sister, then went and got his mother, and they began to look for her. Then when Dad came home they all looked for her and then called 911. So this sick perv had plenty of time to
stash her in his truck and drive away before LE arrived. imoo

He went searching for Breeann with a buddy? Does someone have that link handy? I'm so angry with his cruel person and all of the child killers out there. I wish the earth would open up and swallow them all.

Or...he just did not answer the door when LE arrived and everything (maybe even including his truck) was in the garage. It's why I questioned earlier, the timing of the training wheels that were found in an area that is alleged to have been previously searched. Was the there a roadblock 24/7 and was every vehicle searched no matter how many times they came and went? IDK It will be interesting, as facts become available from eyewitness testimony, what neighbors saw him and when. JMO

I read in an earlier article that no one answered the door at Morgan's home when they first started canvassing.

He went searching for Breeann with a buddy? Does someone have that link handy? I'm so angry with his cruel person and all of the child killers out there. I wish the earth would open up and swallow them all.

"Meanwhile, friends and neighbors say they are shocked to learn Morgan is a suspect.

Marty Miller says he and Morgan drove around looking for Breeann right after she disappeared."

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

The lingering question: Why? Authorities say they can't release details about a motive at this time.

"We just want to bring this guy to justice," said Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder. "I hope the community would understand that. We have a job to do and we can't jeopardize this case."

Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Steve Sokoloff says they also can't discuss what lead them to Morgan.

"It would be inappropriate to discuss evidence and other matters at this time," said Sokoloff.

http://www.kfvs12.com/story/15268426/more-details-emerge-about-3-year-olds-death

Way too common for the offender to go searching, makes my skin crawl. I've been out there with them and it has literally made me sick after finding out.

Just thinking outloud...if he has confessed, has not lawyered up, would it be reasonable to assume he has voluntarily taken a poly? I can believe he has not told the whole truth. I remember reading an article in the last week that said the #1 thing people lie about is sex (regardless of what) & the 2nd thing was drugs. IF he lied & he did sexually molest her, but doesn't want to admit it, perhaps he did lie about the location, hoping time is on his side. But, I remember LE saying something to the effect they felt sure she wasn't in that area or county, so the water would make sense in that regard. I hope he passed a poly what he did & where she is...oh my, life can be so unfair sometimes. :rage:

The lingering question: Why? Authorities say they can't release details about a motive at this time.

"We just want to bring this guy to justice," said Dunklin County Sheriff Bob Holder. "I hope the community would understand that. We have a job to do and we can't jeopardize this case."

Dunklin County Prosecuting Attorney Steve Sokoloff says they also can't discuss what lead them to Morgan.

"It would be inappropriate to discuss evidence and other matters at this time," said Sokoloff.

maybe it's worse than we can imagine and the family needs to be told with counselors around before it is made public???

Panthera [ brought over from last thread]============================

I have been trying to figure out a possible timeline and I think it could work. The original report said the older brother was away from Breann for 20 minutes. If we use that as fact, then it is possible. I think they may have been riding bikes and then he said he wanted to go home for a drink of water. If she was lagging behind him there was plenty of time. Or she could have followed her brother home and then rode back down the street in less than a minute. We heard from other sources that the Morgan house and the one across the street was full of kids who played in the street there.

I think poor little Breeann was looking for the other kids to play with. If she went down that driveway right after her brother went home then Morgan would have had 30 minutes to an hour before anyone came looking for her.

They said The brother went in for 20 minutes then went out and could not find his sister, then went and got his mother, and they began to look for her. Then when Dad came home they all looked for her and then called 911. So this sick perv had plenty of time to
stash her in his truck and drive away before LE arrived. imoo

and he would have drove right past her house with BR in his vehicle...I wonder if the mom was outside yet?!?!?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jmalan