George has Casey's car destroyed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wasn't that just amazing how she did that? The crying, the head on the table, the asking of the judge to please take the PIC of Caylee away....saying it was too much for her to look at? Really? Her house is a shrine to Caylee.

When I saw her walking down the hall with that Teddy Bear, I knew something was up. That was a walking dichotomy for sure...cindy holding a teddy bear?..:floorlaugh:

She put on a performance..there is no denying that. The woman is a drama queen. In fact the whole family thrives on drama. The next thing we will hear is that they have their own reality show.

OMG!!! Anyone who doubts what you are saying should go back and watch those Morgan depositions. lol

Wait for it ... they will undoubtedly shop around for such a reality show. And ask Miss I murdered my daughter and got away with it to join them.

I've only seen one "reality" show since they all started and I had a hard time figuring out why they called in "reality" when the people themselves were obviously putting on a show for the camera. jmo

+bbm+

True. It's like having a few pebbles hit you on the head and then you look up and realize it's actually the prelude to an avalanche.
IIRC, when he first noticed the smell he stated "Please God don't let it be Casey or Caylee". At that point, he had no idea -the avalanche was only still forming.

IMO, GA, only said "Caylee". He later added Casey to the statement for cover...once again protecting her. He knew casey was alive, cindy spoke with her daily. Caylee was the one that was missing. George lies. They all lie.

I like how they laid this disposal of the car on George. I have a very strong thought that this sideshow was cooked up by cindy and the family lawyer.

I wish they would have given that car back to Casey. I wonder if she would have drove it. She probably would have just sold it.

This is the WHOLE reason why I am happy this Caylee "memento" is gone for good!!! As an intact car, or in pieces, it would have been a morbid moneymaker to the highest bidder.

I agree with Expecting Unicorn's eloquent post, "Can't they plain just do nothing?" No, it seems selling parts of Caylee each day will keep her memory alive for the public. They will not stop until EVERYONE stops giving them attention which is an impossibility given the internet and public opinion.

I can only pray for when the years and time have distanced us from this mess and it is just for the history books.

Maybe. The Anthonys had plenty of time to fish around in that trunk before LE formally took it:(
We know CA was wiping down items with clorox wipes, washing pants frm it, spraying Febreez and maybe we didnt hear: vacuum? Ive always thought it was suspicious they found so few hairs in the trunk.
Why put a smelly car in the garage when you are trying to air it out in FL in Hot July? Didnt make sense but thats what they did. I would think most people would leave it out in the driveway with doors and trunk open.

BBM - I've always believed GA or CA vacuumed the trunk. A car that old would have had a lot more hair. We bought a new black car with black interior and I have blonde hair. My hair was all over that car within a few days. I can see hair every time I get in the car. There's no way that 10+ year old car wasn't thoroughly cleaned, there would have been hair everywhere.

BBM - The neighbor said GA/CA used the garage, not FCA. That's why he thought it was strange when FCA backed her car into the garage. You don't air out a car in the garage unless you don't want the neighbors to know it smelled like a damned dead body.

CA said that car still had a lot of life in it during one of her earlier interviews. The horrendous smell that everyone described was not pizza or trash (per CA/GA) it was death. They had the car crushed because they knew it was Caylee's first tomb before FCA put her in the swamp/dump. Instead of telling the truth on their 'Casey is Innocent/Mother of the Year' tour they lied about the smell and a lot of other things.

IMO

IMO, GA, only said "Caylee". He later added Casey to the statement for cover...once again protecting her. He knew casey was alive, cindy spoke with her daily. Caylee was the one that was missing. George lies. They all lie.

I like how they laid this disposal of the car on George. I have a very strong thought that this sideshow was cooked up by cindy and the family lawyer.

Were we separated at birth? :floorlaugh:

snipped

Were they ever actually considering that? From what I recall, the media speculated on ideas for the car, and suggested themselves about selling/donating the car. Lippman was asked about it, but I don't recall ever reading that the A's were considering selling it.

Below snipped thingy from Lippman illustrates that they were considering it.

"The Kelley Blue Book lists the normal value on a used Sunfire at about $3,000, but Lipman said it could go to a collector for more than that. The money would be donated to the new foundation the Anthonys are establishing in memory of Caylee Anthony."

IMO, they were just testing the waters of public opinion. Of course the Dr. Phil interview dough to their "Fund", made it less pressing in their quest for bucks to that fund. I guess their "salaries" can now commence.

http://www.wesh.com/r/28672924/detail.html

Wasn't that just amazing how she did that? The crying, the head on the table, the asking of the judge to please take the PIC of Caylee away....saying it was too much for her to look at? Really? Her house is a shrine to Caylee.

Are there pictures of this shrine? I'd like to see them and I can't find any!

When I saw her walking down the hall with that Teddy Bear, I knew something was up. That was a walking dichotomy for sure...cindy holding a teddy bear?..:floorlaugh:
If something like this happened to my grand child, I would definitely carry something to represent her. I never saw the underlying evil - I still don't. What is it that irks people about the grandmother carrying a teddy bear for Caylee?

She put on a performance..there is no denying that. The woman is a drama queen. In fact the whole family thrives on drama. The next thing we will hear is that they have their own reality show.
They went to Home Depot, they went to a Disney resort, they went to their grand daughter's birthday/memorial. It's been over a month since the verdict - doesn't seem as though they've been doing the talk show circuit. I know, Dr. Phil - they could, no doubt, have made WAY more in this past month.

Maybe the deal breaker for ML was when he was standing down wind of the car. jmo

They're rolling in money right now...folks. CA has always wanted this. She had wished her husband could provide for the lifestyle she yearned for...but he didn't. GA was happy working for the Sheriff's Dept...Cindy wanted more money and suggested he do what his father did and get himself a business. He worked for his dad for awhile and honed his skills at detailing cars. That skill worked for his daughter's benefit....as dad knew how to clean cars.

Cindy & George are quite the clean queens...in fact they are the super couple of clean.

Are there pictures of this shrine? I'd like to see them and I can't find any!

If something like this happened to my grand child, I would definitely carry something to represent her. I never saw the underlying evil - I still don't. What is it that irks people about the grandmother carrying a teddy bear for Caylee?

They went to Home Depot, they went to a Disney resort, they went to their grand daughter's birthday/memorial. It's been over a month since the verdict - doesn't seem as though they've been doing the talk show circuit. I know, Dr. Phil - they could, no doubt, have made WAY more in this past month.

I believe what irks people the most is that all we have heard from the media is that ML is shopping around for a 6 figure interview with the A's. I also think bringing Teddy to court was a little much and she may have been told not to do that because it is not allowed for the victum's family to do that. The shrine part I believe was shown when one of the local stations did a walk through with Cindy from what I can remember. It was awhile ago. jmo

They're rolling in money right now...folks. CA has always wanted this. She had wished her husband could provide for the lifestyle she yearned for...but he didn't. GA was happy working for the Sheriff's Dept...Cindy wanted more money and suggested he do what his father did and get himself a business. He worked for his dad for awhile and honed his skills at detailing cars. That skill worked for his daughter's benefit....as dad knew how to clean cars.

Cindy & George are quite the clean queens...in fact they are the super couple of clean.

Yep, detailing cars was his thing, according to the A clan. I believe they said he would wash cars of people visiting?

BBM - I've always believed GA or CA vacuumed the trunk. A car that old would have had a lot more hair. We bought a new black car with black interior and I have blonde hair. My hair was all over that car within a few days. I can see hair every time I get in the car. There's no way that 10+ year old car wasn't thoroughly cleaned, there would have been hair everywhere.

BBM - The neighbor said GA/CA used the garage, not FCA. That's why he thought it was strange when FCA backed her car into the garage. You don't air out a car in the garage unless you don't want the neighbors to know it smelled like a damned dead body.

CA said that car still had a lot of life in it during one of her earlier interviews. The horrendous smell that everyone described was not pizza or trash (per CA/GA) it was death. They had the car crushed because they knew it was Caylee's first tomb before FCA put her in the swamp/dump. Instead of telling the truth on their 'Casey is Innocent/Mother of the Year' tour they lied about the smell and a lot of other things.

IMO

I agree, I have always thought they thoroughly vacuumed that car before CA made her famous 911 calls. I think LOTS of dead flies of various species were also vacuumed up, those flies that come after death.... that is why there were so few dead flies left in the trunk for the LE technicians to find. IMO, MOO, etc.

They have started their media blitz since the verdict. They now received a big chunk of change but much of it will go to Lippman. Almost every day since the verdict, the Anthonys have kept themselves center with the media. It was predicted that this would start and they would step up their game once the foundation was in place.

We were not wrong.

Any chances they are sending money for FCA's living expenses?

I agree, I have always thought they thoroughly vacuumed that car before CA made her famous 911 calls. I think LOTS of dead flies of various species were also vacuumed up, those flies that come after death.... that is why there were so few dead flies left in the trunk for the LE technicians to find. IMO, MOO, etc.

Not wanting to stray from the topic but if they did this, then what was the contents of the vacuum cleaner to be?

I never said she was good at it.
Quite honestly, I found the memorial-like set up in the sandbox (discovered by GvS) waaay more disturbing than the teddy bear, Caylee's room or her attitude at the Zenaida depo.
IMO it tells more about what, or how much she knows than anything else .....but that is just part of my own theory.
OK, I PROMISE, next post will be about the car (the topic) LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member