closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.

pip

Reaction score
According to Greta a few minutes ago, Baez has confirmed that FCA met with her probation officer this evening. Location unknown.

OSCaseyAnthony Casey Anthony News
Florida DOC confirms: #CaseyAnthony has reported to probation. Story to come.
3 minutes ago

Fox news reported...

"Due to security concerns, Anthony has been granted a waiver stating she will not have to obtain employment. Instead, she must attend school, which "will be online," according to Baez."

Funny she wasn't concerned walking the streets of Ohio, drinking her Starbucks and window shopping! Her special treatment is crazy.

So she's been punished with 12 visits to her probation officer, lounging online and taking classes paid for by someone else and no working. Ahhhh, sounds relaxing and delightful. Where can I sign up?

She doesn't need to gain employment and is permitted to go to school online? To study what? She has been placed right back into the element she thrives in with, as usual, only a very light tap of the whip.
None of this will require her to display any responsibility whatsoever .. let alone learn any.
You can't make this stuff up. There is no surprise or shock left in me.

OMGosh. Why do I keep expecting more and getting less here? God and I are going to have to have another talk. (He listens a lot, lot better than I do ~ but He gets more done; it's just that His timing seems so off sometimes!) Like now.

Fox news reported...

"Due to security concerns, Anthony has been granted a waiver stating she will not have to obtain employment. Instead, she must attend school, which "will be online," according to Baez."

Funny she wasn't concerned walking the streets of Ohio, drinking her Starbucks and window shopping! Her special treatment is crazy.

DOC was overruled and they do not like it. They are giving KC a cake walk IMO.

Karma. FCA needs help, she needs a job, she needs structure. Be careful what you wish for FCA. FCA may think she has won yet again, she is invincible and just cannot lose ... These fools she suffers ...

FCA needs to realize the error of her ways and seek help. She has been given a gift by the Pinellas 12, the gift of freedom. She can either squander that gift and continue on the path she was on or recognize she needs to change, she needs to grow up ... And she needs help to do so.

Neither the DT or the A's seem to have the ability to have FCA help herself. She has a chance and it is key how she spends this probation if she is to make something of herself she can feel good about versus remaining in virtual Caseyland and wasting her life or worse.

She doesn't need to gain employment and is permitted to go to school online? To study what? She has been placed right back into the element she thrives in with, as usual, only a very light tap of the whip.
None of this will require her to display any responsibility whatsoever .. let alone learn any.
You can't make this stuff up. There is no surprise or shock left in me.

Isn't that the truth? I'm numb from it all. Amazing, really.

Assuming this is true, what I don't understand is how this jives with the quite specific list of (what appeared to be) requirements of Ms. Anthony's probation. Does the Dept. of Corrections have the authority or discretion to pick-and-choose which items they will and/or will not require of its probationers, regardless of what was spelled out in detail by a judge's order? Judge Perry specifically gave them the authority to determine for themselves if her address should be revealed, which was not mentioned at all in Judge Strickland's original order. But did he authorize other areas of leeway as well?!?

when I first saw this post from the main forum I thought it would say

"FCA has checked into.. therapy"

LOL

yeah right.....:sick:

Isn't that the truth? I'm numb from it all. Amazing, really.

Assuming this is true, what I don't understand is how this jives with the quite specific list of (what appeared to be) requirements of Ms. Anthony's probation. Does the Dept. of Corrections have the authority or discretion to pick-and-choose which items they will and/or will not require of its probationers, regardless of what was spelled out in detail by a judge's order? Judge Perry specifically gave them the authority to determine for themselves if her address should be revealed, which was not mentioned at all in Judge Strickland's original order. But did he authorize other areas of leeway as well?!?
+bbm+
Right LBD. Apart from the security/address issue, I don't recall him offering any leeway at all. Apparently the list doesn't need to be "specific" in this specific case LOL

If it's true that Ms. Anthony will be taking online classes, she will in all likelihood be online a lot. No way is she mature or disciplined enough to make that really work. She'll end up spending the majority of her time online alright.......but not on class material. I can easily see her, among other things, Googling her name constantly (regardless of what Mr. Baez has suggested) and it'll only be a short while until she finds this place............if she hasn't already. JMO.

Fox news reported...

I, for one, would really like to see some proof of these "security concerns".

If it's true that Ms. Anthony will be taking online classes, she will in all likelihood be online a lot. No way is she mature or disciplined enough to make that really work. She'll end up spending the majority of her time online alright.......but not on class material. I can easily see her, among other things, Googling her name constantly (regardless of what Mr. Baez has suggested) and it'll only be a short while until she finds this place............if she hasn't already. JMO.

Yep, exactly the same way I seem to need to keep reminding my teenage son that he's been allowed on the computer so he can do his schoolwork .... WITHOUT his FB page open!

If these first reports are true then it is not an honest probation. It is a special Casey Anthony probation. It appears to be every bit as shallow as her defense and as watered down as her jury.

What is going on here?

that slide acct. is giving me chills.

Dare I say it?

I think it's her!

ETA

I'd love to know the exact time JB made the probation statement

Doesn't have to find a job. Will attend school on line?

So, she doesn't have to go out in public - ever? Or will she only venture out to shop at Target?

I don't think I like this.

jmo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members