closed KC has checked into Probatio .2011.08.24 - 6:00 PM EDT

Status
Not open for further replies.
I say let her go, give it up. She's probably w/ moms & pops about now. Any news of her or her associates is not good for our souls. We are all too good of people to continue following this charade.
Personally I wish her nothing but misery. Unfortunately, I doubt I will ever hear or see about it. I have witnessed how this plays out. She will never feel remorse or sadness. If she says so, it is for sympathy. She is not capable of repenting. She will skate through life till a disease or accident gets her. She doesn't look at the future and never looks at the past. It is just the way she rolls. Pathological narcissits never get it. Normal people keep reasoning that one day they will be sorry for what they did, but that is just wishful thinking.[/QUOTE]

BBBM:
ITA. Worth repeating. Bottom feeders annoy the carp out of me. And it is NOT good for my soul becasue it leads me to think of mean, derogatory thoughts. :innocent:

Again, I need to be patient & believe in the end, FCA, the DT, and all others playing in these shenanigans will get what's coming.
Have I mentioned I'm disgusted? :sick:
:innocent::maddening::banghead:

If Casey Anthony desires to improve herself and her future by going to school that is fine with me.

But I find it hard to swallow that this would be a substitution for her initial requirement to get a J O B.

DS came home from 4 tours in our most recent wars. Disabled. Traumatic brain injury from IED to his Humvee with disabling back injuries; and of course major PTSD. Came home to surgery, therapy and immediately got a full time job, and while working, finished his degree work online and in classes and now is a precious 100% working contributor to our society.

My son is only one of many who have done this, I'm sure. But can anyone tell me why Casey should get credit for these online classes, in lieu of a J O B, as fulfilling a requirement for her probation? So many of these vets choose to do it on their own, paid dearly for it with their service to our country, and Casey uses it as a bargaining point for her probation.

Probation? Heck, I think we should make her enlist in the service to our country. Oh, no that wouldn't work, even though she's a killer. She only kills for her own short term advantage ~ she would never defend anyone else. My bad.

This is so wrong it makes me physically ill.

Please tell your Son how thankful and grateful I am for his service. I am in complete awe of his heroism.
The reason your Son was able to fullfill his duties to his country, then come home with horrific injuries, recover and find full time employment is because your Son, obviously, has morals, values, integrity, character and honor.

FICA has none of these traits at all!

I wonder who changed the order? DOC? Because it was my understanding that Judge S ordered a job as a condition of the probation...and HHJP confirmed it...maybe I'm wrong, but if this condition was changed by DOC, then that isn't right! Or...is that normal procedure when someone can't get a job?

:maddening:

BBM. Has she even looked? I would think her parole officer (or whatever you call those peeps) would require her to at least attempt to find a job. How do they evaluate her safety issue is she doesn't even try? Has anyone tried to kill her yet? Not that I'm aware of. Bozo is blowing smoke big time, and the DOC is falling for it. IMHO.

:sick:

Mel

OH DEAR GOD... She's in MY neck of the woods now. WE DON'T WANT HER HERE IN TALLAHASSEE.. I PRAY I NEVER run into her!

thou must stay away from target, old navy, and starbucks. Oh and Winn Dixie.

;)

Mel

Well the way FL is treating her she'll get foodstamps, housing and child care to take care of herself. Yes, sarcastic, but I'm not way off base.

Where there's a will, there's a way.
Numero Uno = $$$, and not earning it, as in a responsible upstanding citizen.
JB is well-versed skirting the law or working within in it to benefit 'self'. His past proves this. Bankruptcy, non-payment of child support...
In the end WHO really pays for all of that? Hmmm?
:maddening:
I need to walk away for awhile...:seeya:

Originally Posted by deelytful1 View Post
https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
THIS JUST IN:

She has been granted a waiver on the employment front: due to security concerns she will not have to obtain employment. Rather she must attend school, "but it will be online," said Baez, would added she will not attend a physical educational institution, again, for fear someone might attempt to harm the deeply unpopular, now 25-year old mother of slain toddler Caylee Marie Anthony, who was almost three when she died either by accident or foul play on June 16, 2008. -Geraldo

Respectfully snipped.....

I just want to know who "granted" the waiver...and when. Grrrr

If she is in St Johns County, I looked on line and found that both Old Navy and Target are right there together according to this search on Old Navy in St Augustine -

1 Review of Old Navy At St Johns's Town Center "Seriously, who doesn't love Old Navy? ... St. Augustine, FL ... It's located on the northern side of the center, right near the ginormous Target, and there's usually plenty of parking right there. ...

I'll have to hide the checkbook, put the gun in the safe and stow the children in the attic until she leaves Tallahassee! This is the last place on earth I'd expect her to be. Oh, and I guess I'll have to shop Target online now. What would you do if you were eating dinner with the hubby, looked across the room and there she sat, eating at the same restaurant? I'm not sure I could contain myself.

https://www.facebook.com/GeraldoRivera
THIS JUST IN:
Fox News can report exclusively that Casey Anthony has reported to probation today; according to her lead defense counsel Jose Baez. In a telephone conversation with me this evening Mr. Baez would only describe the location of the probation office as being "somewhere in the State of Florida;" the exact location will be kept secret to "everyone but her specific parole officer," according to Mr. Baez.
"She reported. She told the officer she understands the conditions of her probation" on the check kiting cases. "And she was told the date for her next appearance."
By the conditions of her probation, Miss Anthony may not drink to excess. She may not break any laws. She must report periodically at a time determined by law and the officer. And she may not leave the jurisdiction without specific written permission.
She has been granted a waiver on the employment front: due to security concerns she will not have to obtain employment. Rather she must attend school, "but it will be online," said Baez, would added she will not attend a physical educational institution, again, for fear someone might attempt to harm the deeply unpopular, now 25-year old mother of Marie Anthony, who was almost three when she died either by accident or slain toddler Cayleer foul play on June 16, 2008. -Geraldo

I find the use of the word slain very interesting in this article.

slay

verb /slā/ 
slain, past participle; slayed, past tense; slaying, present participle; slays, 3rd person singular present; slew, past tense

1. Kill (a person or animal) in a violent way
* - St. George slew the dragon

2. Murder (someone) (used chiefly in journalism)
* - a man was slain with a shotgun

3. Greatly impress or amuse (someone)
* - you slay me, you really

If she is in St Johns County, I looked on line and found that both Old Navy and Target are right there together according to this search on Old Navy in St Augustine -

1 Review of Old Navy At St Johns's Town Center "Seriously, who doesn't love Old Navy? ... St. Augustine, FL ... It's located on the northern side of the center, right near the ginormous Target, and there's usually plenty of parking right there. ...

Sounds perfect. :floorlaugh:

Your post makes me wonder if Ms. Anthony has been allowed to choose, all on her own, where she wants to live and 'serve' this lenient probation, or if it's been chosen for her, wherever it is, by her new 'family'. We'll never know, of course, but if left up to her, I would imagine that a city that has all the comforts of home, such as you mention, would be high on her list of priorities. That said, yeah, it's only a matter of time before she's seen and 'outed'.

I can see that her new 'family' would be happy with St. John's County as a choice for her, particularly St. Augustine, if it turns out to be true. It's just close enough to Orlando so she can be reached quickly if need be, but also just far enough away where she can't expect daily face to face contact with Baez and Co. (whom I believe want to keep her at arms length). Nice solution for everyone..........except the good citizens of St. Augustine (or wherever she lands). JMO.

oh wow more catering to the teflon princess...not having to work, getting online classes? yeah i can see where this is going, is myspace and facebook going to be counted as online classes...unreal

If Casey Anthony desires to improve herself and her future by going to school that is fine with me.

But I find it hard to swallow that this would be a substitution for her initial requirement to get a J O B.

DS came home from 4 tours in our most recent wars. Disabled. Traumatic brain injury from IED to his Humvee with disabling back injuries; and of course major PTSD. Came home to surgery, therapy and immediately got a full time job, and while working, finished his degree work online and in classes and now is a precious 100% working contributor to our society.

My son is only one of many who have done this, I'm sure. But can anyone tell me why Casey should get credit for these online classes, in lieu of a J O B, as fulfilling a requirement for her probation? So many of these vets choose to do it on their own, paid dearly for it with their service to our country, and Casey uses it as a bargaining point for her probation.

Probation? Heck, I think we should make her enlist in the service to our country. Oh, no that wouldn't work, even though she's a killer. She only kills for her own short term advantage ~ she would never defend anyone else. My bad.

This is so wrong it makes me physically ill.

From me too, thank your son for his service - and so sorry he had to suffer so (you too). His determination to better himself, get an education, and contribute to society came obviously from his upbringing. He must have been taught honor, work for what you want and need, many ethics that the A's do not have nor taught FCA. You did a good job.

Agreed.......this is my confusion also. Judge Perry allowed the Dept. of Corrections the discretion to not disclose her address if they so chose, but otherwise, I don't recall him giving them leeway in any other areas of the probation order. Perhaps Judge Perry will decide to issue a clarification of some sort. After all, Judge Strickland did, and look how that turned out. :D
My guess is Judge Perry might be getting a tad grumpy by now. I don't see him as the type anyone should be trying to pull the wool over and, IF no such leeway or dispensation has been given, I doubt he'll be taking it very lightly at all.

I can see why they chose Tallahassee for FCAs newest "home". It's a college town and there are a ton of kids her age here everywhere. She would fit right in.. but if she thinks she's invisible here.. she better think twice. This case has been all over the local news since day one. She can try to hide, but someone WILL find her.

I find it funny that this DT, all who were computer challenged, are saying that Casey is taking online courses. Who is going to make sure she's doing what she's doing when they are mostly computer illiterate? Does Casey even know how to take an online course? You have to log into a class website, be able to open and print out materials, be able to upload materials to turn in for assignments, have discussions online, etc. I know she knows how to use a computer, but that doesn't mean she knows how to take an online course. Who's going to help her learn how to do that? Not the DT!

Apparently they learned nothing from how she used her parents' computer. I hope she downloads a lot of *advertiser censored* to whoever's computer she uses. You know that computer is going to be filled with crap and viruses in a heartbeat. Are they planning on buying her a computer? Oh boy, Casey must be foaming at the mouth. No job and all the computer time she wants. Like someone is going to be sitting there and making sure she's taking those classes or even passing them. What a crappy requirement because of imagisecurity concerns (yes, it's right up there with Zanny, IMO). Wow, that's not probation, that's heaven for her.

And who is paying for these classes? Online classes aren't cheap. Doesn't she have to get a GED first? I believe you have to have at least a GED to go to college anywhere. Some even require entrance tests for class placement and some have GPA requirements. I work at a community college, and I have worked for a university in the past, so I know about this and both have their requirements. I am going to be sick if some college relaxes requirements just for Casey. OMG, education is something EARNED, it is NOT something that is just GIVEN. And I'm sure Casey thinks it will be just given to her! I'm not liking how this is sounding. Again, she's special. Please. I need to go barf now.

I don't think that picture is even her. The girl in the picture has a different hairline and her face is shaped differently. Casey's face is oblong, more oval. Her eyes are closer together. The woman in the picture's head is rounder at the top, more heart shaped. Not to mention, that is not Casey's style of clothing. :twocents:
(The picture was very dark, I lightened it.)
67kx1x.jpg
xd9p95.jpg

The writing style does not match up. Also, the person running the "caseyomarie" account admits to being immature. Does that seem like something Casey would do?

This photo of the woman in a running suit looks like a 1976 magazine ad for cigarettes or whiskey or something.

I'll have to hide the checkbook, put the gun in the safe and stow the children in the attic until she leaves Tallahassee! This is the last place on earth I'd expect her to be. Oh, and I guess I'll have to shop Target online now. What would you do if you were eating dinner with the hubby, looked across the room and there she sat, eating at the same restaurant? I'm not sure I could contain myself.
I'd sure look forward to your post-encounter report though (after you'd had a couple stiff drinks and calmed down of course!)

Also, I can't wait to hear what the DOC says at 11am (10am my time). I'm sure it's going to make me want to throw things. Seriously. And I bet whatever college she's going to be will kept private because that will be a definite reputation sinker to be the college that Casey Anthony is attending.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Krusty2009