TN - Holly Bobo, 20, Darden, believed abducted 13 April 2011 - #27

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oriah,

This is your area of expertise, maybe you can answer this question. I thought their were SAR teams used?:waitasec:

There were.

However there are many differences between LE SAR, volunteer SAR, and professional SAR (and often they overlap.)

Helpful, huh?!

Big Question--May have already been answered??

Since it is presumed Holly was abducted getting into her car-----were her KEYS ever found, and where?
I ask because if they were not found dropped by the car, in her backpack,or along the trail of items found, but still in the house, they so much for the theory she was leaving for school, right??
Anyone know about her keys? Thanks.

Big Question--May have already been answered??

Since it is presumed Holly was abducted getting into her car-----were her KEYS ever found, and where?
I ask because if they were not found dropped by the car, in her backpack,or along the trail of items found, but still in the house, they so much for the theory she was leaving for school, right??
Anyone know about her keys? Thanks.

I have thought about her keys as well. It makes sense that if she were planning on leaving the home via her own car that she would have her keys in her hand when exiting the house. If she didn’t drop her keys during her abduction, it could mean the perp has the keys. Creepy.

There were.

However there are many differences between LE SAR, volunteer SAR, and professional SAR (and often they overlap.)

Helpful, huh?!

I meant professional and not volunteer SAR's (locals, neighbours, etc). I don't think they were used. I was specifically referring to groups like TES and Laura Recovery. I do not believe they were used in this case.

I am sorry that I posted a link that was unacceptable to the forum concerning the Bobo's interview and analysis, but after reading it and sleeping on it overnight, I wonder if anyone has looked into CB's finances and whether he could have had debts of any kind that someone was pushing him on. Just a thought, but I feel like he knows where she is and knows he has to keep quiet for many reasons. I believe the mom truly doesn't know anything but may be suspicious of CB and says things that may seem a little inconsistent trying to cover for him. I am probably way off base, but I feel like, after reading his explanations of that day, something is DEFINITELY wrong about him.

I meant professional and not volunteer SAR's (locals, neighbours, etc). I don't think they were used. I was specifically referring to groups like TES and Laura Recovery. I do not believe they were used in this case.

What makes you think that, n/t?

btw- and this is what I was referring to earlier- SAR groups such as TES and Laura Recovery are volunteer-based. But they work with LE, and also have professional SAR as members, lol. Makes for some confusion as to trying to determine who, what, when, and where SAR personnel were utilyzed.

What makes you think that, n/t?

btw- and this is what I was referring to earlier- SAR groups such as TES and Laura Recovery are volunteer-based. But they work with LE, and also have professional SAR as members, lol. Makes for some confusion as to trying to determine who, what, when, and where SAR personnel were utilyzed.

Usually we hear about TES, Marc Klaas, etc. when they become involved in a case, or help out a family...I don't recall hearing that any of these groups have been in touch with the Bobo family, or vice versa. I can't think of a reason why, if they had been, it would be kept secret? They usually want volunteers and do a training session, etc...

Usually we hear about TES, Marc Klaas, etc. when they become involved in a case, or help out a family...I don't recall hearing that any of these groups have been in touch with the Bobo family, or vice versa. I can't think of a reason why, if they had been, it would be kept secret? They usually want volunteers and do a training session, etc...

Thanks for replying. That is exactly what I meant. I recall local volunteers helping with the searches but no outside organization as the ones mentioned in your post and mine.:seeya:

Why is it that every time the Bobo's come out and make a statement about the exact events, its only one small piece of the puzzle, like CB didn't hear the screams because mom had closed his door and he was asleep. Why do the Bobo's consider this important?

Why is it that every time the Bobo's come out and make a statement about the exact events, its only one small piece of the puzzle, like CB didn't hear the screams because mom had closed his door and he was asleep. Why do the Bobo's consider this important?

I think because they are feeling kind of defensive about CB's interviews and memories. Many people from day one had weird reactions to his explanations.

I guess it is just frustrating that poor Holly was right outside her home, feet away from her big brother, who had loaded weapons and cell phones and could have possibly saved her just by opening the door and saying " Yo, Holly, wassup?'

But hearing that instead he called mom and asked HER what was going on is heartbreaking to me. :rose:

I have thought about her keys as well. It makes sense that if she were planning on leaving the home via her own car that she would have her keys in her hand when exiting the house. If she didn’t drop her keys during her abduction, it could mean the perp has the keys. Creepy.

Good point! - That may explain LE protection around the Bobo's home in the days that followed her abduction...

I think because they are feeling kind of defensive about CB's interviews and memories. Many people from day one had weird reactions to his explanations.

I guess it is just frustrating that poor Holly was right outside her home, feet away from her big brother, who had loaded weapons and cell phones and could have possibly saved her just by opening the door and saying " Yo, Holly, wassup?'

But hearing that instead he called mom and asked HER what was going on is heartbreaking to me. :rose:

I don't remember reading that they kept loaded weapons in the house. I don't think CB did it or had anything to do with it. I do believe it is someone who knew the family. The family might not have known him. He could have been someone who hunted in the area regularly and had watched Holly. He's local. imo

He knew their habits and what time she would leave each day. I believe if they check the hunting licenses and talk to hunters they'll find the person. Whoever did it probably doesn't hunt in the same area now. That would be a red flag.

The person knew the area very well and had a place to take her quickly.
I think she could still be alive. It is so easy to hide someone in a large heavily wooded area.

People have been hidden underground many times. This was well planned. imo

I don't think the Bobo's nor the LE want anything out. They want to get info. May the power be behind them. If they need help, I hope they ask the public. There's about 40k members here. I'm sure they'd get someones attention.

I'm here and I know many, many others are too. I just don't know exactly what's going on and can't speculate about words from the media any longer about Clint. Nor with other cases. You can only beat an ole dog for so long...jmo xoxo

I don't remember reading that they kept loaded weapons in the house. I don't think CB did it or had anything to do with it. I do believe it is someone who knew the family. The family might not have known him. He could have been someone who hunted in the area regularly and had watched Holly. He's local. imo

He knew their habits and what time she would leave each day. I believe if they check the hunting licenses and talk to hunters they'll find the person. Whoever did it probably doesn't hunt in the same area now. That would be a red flag.

The person knew the area very well and had a place to take her quickly.
I think she could still be alive. It is so easy to hide someone is a large heavily wooded area.

People have been hidden underground many times. This was well planned. imo

I read that they had a lot of hunting weapons as they were avid hunters. I guess if it was not loaded it could have been in minutes. There were no young kids in the home so I bet they had some weapons handy. At the start of the case I read that they did have hunting weapons in the home. I will have to go back some to find it.

I don't think the Bobo's nor the LE want anything out. They want to get info. May the power be behind them. If they need help, I hope they ask the public. There's about 40k members here. I'm sure they'd get someones attention.

I'm here and I know many, many others are too. I just don't know exactly what's going on and can't speculate about words from the media any longer about Clint. Nor with other cases. You can only beat an ole dog for so long...jmo xoxo

I'm with you. I'm read to move on. CB isn't involved. imo :twocents:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member