I am outraged

Status
Not open for further replies.
[video=youtube;zYS3wOaQvXs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zYS3wOaQvXs[/video] :maddening:

This really is outrageous. I am glad Carrie McGonigle was there to add credibility.

Some of the investigators need a wake up call, it appears.

I have added this vid to the Hailey Dunn case archive.

Not sure if this is appropriate here, but there's a new FB page: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Hailey-Dunn-Case-The-DMZ/180048395401837?sk=wall

Today, I am issuing a call to action. We need ALL Hailey pages to work together to let the media know that Hailey's supporters will hold law enforcement agencies responsible for the investigation into Hailey's disappearance. We will hold the media accountable for keeping Hailey's name in the press, and for responsible, accurate coverage of her case. Hailey must not be forgotten. She must be found alive, or her killers brought to justice.

I'm sorry to say this because I very much want to see justice done for Hailey, but I find any press conference that includes Billie Dunn to be dubious at best.

Not to say that I am completely satisfied with the job LE has done, but I look forward to hearing more from a more objective source regarding the bone discovery.

I agree Velouria, but if that PC is the catalyst that gets LE moving, so be it.

Truthfully, I don't care about search group members, board members, how money is spent or raised, who had to pay for what, facebook groups, who's in jail and why. I want to know where the investigation is, are they any closer to finding Hailey than they were eight months ago?

Point taken, Knox.

I find that so-called "press conference" disturbing on so many levels. First of all, if the allegations made against LE are even partially true, it's an outrage and a disgrace.

But the statements about making a deal with LE to find Hailey? What the ____??? Why are they bargaining to help find her and what exactly were the terms of this alleged agreement? It just strikes me as oddly suspicious.

Point taken, Knox.

I find that so-called "press conference" disturbing on so many levels. First of all, if the allegations made against LE are even partially true, it's an outrage and a disgrace.

But the statements about making a deal with LE to find Hailey? What the ____??? Why are they bargaining to help find her and what exactly were the terms of this alleged agreement? It just strikes me as oddly suspicious.

Exactly!! WTF? You are her mother!!! what deal? Just lead investigators to the so called "bones" and YOU get your little girl home you piece of ..........
Good God. That poor little girl having a mother like this.

I haven't followed this case at all (may start to) so please forgive my stupidity.
I watched the video above and have a question.
Is Colorado City Texas the same town as the FLDS in most recent news?
TIA.

I haven't followed this case at all (may start to) so please forgive my stupidity.
I watched the video above and have a question.
Is Colorado City Texas the same town as the FLDS in most recent news?
TIA.

No, that would be Colorado City Arizona

I'm not even sure what to say.....other than - LIGHT THE WAY HOME HAILEY. It's up to you apparently.

After 8 Months, Investigators Say Hailey Dunn Case Still Priority

Colorado City Police Chief, Roy Owens told KTXS "We are not giving up on anything. This is an ongoing investigation."The Colorado City Police tell us that in the beginning of the case the investigation was intense, but over time it does settle down.

Detective Kelsey Alexander wants to assure the community that the case is still priority. Alexander said "It's not getting brushed aside. We just in order of the integrity of our case and investigation, we can't say what exactly were doing.

We always have to think that our person or persons of interest are watching. "On a daily bases they are receiving tips, emails and phone calls about Hailey and continue to follow leads.

Alexander said they have several leads "Even as far as Mexico, helping us look for her based on different leads and speculations".

A meeting has been planned for all the law enforcement agencies to meet and regroup on new information involving the Hailey Dunn case in the next few weeks.

http://www.ktxs.com/news/29020032/detail.html
Marking my calender for "a few weeks".

I have to say that when Billie said " Why don't they get off their azzes and find my Baby!"
it sounded awfully familiar. Wasn't that what Cindy Anthony said?

I have to say that when Billie said " Why don't they get off their azzes and find my Baby!"
it sounded awfully familiar. Wasn't that what Cindy Anthony said?

Yes, it's deja vu all over again...

Just a thought: I'm curious as to how Billie knows for a fact that LE hasn't visited any known sex offenders in the area? Did she personally ask the sex offenders?

Yes, it's deja vu all over again...

Just a thought: I'm curious as to how Billie knows for a fact that LE hasn't visited any known sex offenders in the area? Did she personally ask the sex offenders?

And wasn't it interesting the way the whole thing got slanted towards Clint again? 'Clint knows 6 sex offenders and nobody ever investigated any of them. ' Maybe instead of going on weekend vacations with her <modsnip> bf,Billie might consider hiring a PI to look into these sex offenders.

The people in that video should be embarrassed. Shame on them talking the way they did and being so threatening. Deals? I'm sorry I was shocked by the behavior of those participating in that little charade.

BD doesn't talk to LE for months and then comes off like she is in charge of the investigation? Or can make a deal with LE?

Grandmaj I am in total agreement with you on this one. These women have not a clue IMO what LE and investigators "know" about this case. Yes these women should be embarrassed.

EXCUSE ME BD!! Your daughter has been missing for 8 months and you have not talked to LE in months??!!! If my daughter was missing, I'd have my arse parked at the police station daily, asking questions, when I'm not out searching for her. You've got nerve IMO, telling LE to get off their a$$e$. BD you obviously "think" (know)your beautiful daughter is no longer with us. When you can comment "these searchers are going to be the ones to find Hailey", that says volumes. As far as I know, those searchers are the ones looking for remains in fields and what not. They are not searching the streets and going door to door looking for an alive Hailey, HELLO, these searchers are searching vacant grounds looking for her remains. And the bone finding, was there not confirmation about those bones being animal bones? Are there new bones?

I still in my heart believe LE knows HD is no longer with us, and they know who's responsible. They're just waiting for that single piece of evidence, whatever it might be. Sorry to sound so harsh, but this whole case really bothers me, especially the "players", all of them. I hope Hailey is found real soon so this case can come to a close and those responsible be dealt with accordingly.

The people in that video should be embarrassed. Shame on them talking the way they did and being so threatening. Deals? I'm sorry I was shocked by the behavior of those participating in that little charade.

BD doesn't talk to LE for months and then comes off like she is in charge of the investigation? Or can make a deal with LE?

In case you don't realize grandma..the woman doing most of the talking is Carrie McGonigle. She is the mother of Amber Dubois. She talks about sex offender tracking and it seems obvious that her feelings in this case are strongly influenced by what she went through with Amber and the ultimate resolution of her case with the conviction and confession of John Gardner. Gardner is a sex offender who was not living at his registered address when he attacked an killed Chelsea King, authorities had lost track of him. What she's gone through probably makes her believe that a registered sex offender is responsible for Hailey's disappearance.

I have a lot of respect for Carrie and the strength that she's shown dealing with what happened to Amber but...it seems to me that we saw this happen with Mark Klass. Mark was very supportive of Billie and spent time with her, even appearing on Nancy Grace sitting next to her, until all the reports of Billie's lying and everything started coming out about her. His trust was violated. I don't doubt that Carrie is coming from a good place doing this but she can obviously get burned by aligning herself with Billie.

It's unclear to me just what exactly the deal is they were talking about although I'm guessing it involves searching through Team Amber. Carrie needs to be careful because when you start talking about deals when you are aligning yourself with Billie people can get the wrong impression.

In case anyone didn't see the picture, Shawn was with Billie at that vigil and press conference wearing a Hailey support t-shirt. You can see the picture on the WOTS site which is linked in the Hailey Facebook thread in the parking lot.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam