Imperfect Justice-Prosecuting Casey Anthony by Jeff Ashton

Status
Not open for further replies.

JBean

Retired WS Administrator
Reaction score
Here it is folks the book many have been waiting for.
Please feel free to voice your opinions-pleasure or displeasure about this new book.
But don't get personal with one another or start throwing names. We are not pulling the thread next time-we are pulling posters. :)

If you are going to buy a copy, special request to purchase through the Amazon link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X/ref=as_li_wdgt_fl_ex?&camp=212361&creative=383841&linkCode=wss&tag=websleuths-20"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton: Books[/ame]

If you are planning to buy the book from Amazon AND you want to help with the cost to maintain Websleuths and be able to afford future upgrades, please order the book through our link: [ame="http://www.amazon.com/Imperfect-Justice-Prosecuting-Casey-Anthony/dp/006212532X/ref=as_li_wdgt_fl_ex?&camp=212361&creative=383841&linkCode=wss&tag=websleuths-20"]Amazon.com: Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony (9780062125323): Jeff Ashton: Books[/ame]

Remember, there is no extra cost to you. :heartluv:

Thanks, mod godesses! That's the link I've been waiting for!!:great:

There should be a BN press release out today. wonder if that is what jolted Amazon into consciousness?

I can't wait for this book! LOVE Jeff Ashton!

:woohoo:

Here's why I turned off Issues with JVM last evening:

http://transcripts.cnn.com/TRANSCRIPTS/1108/29/ijvm.01.html

But first, a major bombshell from a trial insider. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book, a tell-all. Get a load of this title: "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony." Now, this is just a mock- up by our terrific graphics team. Obviously, Jeff Ashton will be presenting the case against Casey, but what about his own mishaps, such as this unforgettable moment? You know what I`m talking about.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

I see that Amazon now has a picture of the cover up. Again, I'm disappointed. It looks like something out of the tabloids. I really wish he hadn't stooped to this. Wait a little, write a really good memoir about an interesting career instead of feeding into the Casey-frenzy right now!

I still can't get over B&N allowing customers to rate a book before it's even been printed. What's up with that? I haven't been on their site in years, so didn't realize they did that.

But first, a major bombshell from a trial insider. Prosecutor Jeff Ashton has written a book, a tell-all. Get a load of this title: "Imperfect Justice: Prosecuting Casey Anthony." Now, this is just a mock- up by our terrific graphics team. Obviously, Jeff Ashton will be presenting the case against Casey, but what about his own mishaps, such as this unforgettable moment? You know what I`m talking about.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

GRRRRRRRR I'm guessing the moment was when he giggled? But it's OK for JB to smirk his way through three years. I'm glad I missed it.

I see that Amazon now has a picture of the cover up. Again, I'm disappointed. It looks like something out of the tabloids. I really wish he hadn't stooped to this. Wait a little, write a really good memoir about an interesting career instead of feeding into the Casey-frenzy right now!

I still can't get over B&N allowing customers to rank a book before it's even been printed. What's up with that? I haven't been on their site in years, so didn't realize they did that.

He can still write a great memoir ,but I'm glad this book is coming out now. I want to hear more from the Prosecution. We weren't able to,because they couldn't speak out,but they have a perspective I want to hear about. I trust him.

It also tickles me that he's able to come out with a book before the A's or JB.:great:

Well, I clicked on the Amazon link and not only ordered this book but also preordered two other books coming out in the fall by two of my fav authors.

I'm looking forward to a fantastic book from a man who has had a stellar career as a Prosecutor. Good for you Jeff - can't wait to read it!

Last night I had a giddy vision of JA being on next seasons DWTS. Wouldnt that be awesome!

I see that the book is written 'with' Lisa Pulitzer. The only other book of hers that I've read is Stolen Innocence, about Elissa Wall and the FLDS. I read that one a couple years ago; it was very thorough and I remember an easy-to-read writing style.

Since he didn't write this one himself, that could explain why it's coming out so quickly. She was probably working on it throughout the trial.

I'm wavering on buying because I know I won't hear the end of it from my husband, lol. But I want that book! I think I am going to talk myself into buying it, lol.

ETA: That was fast. It's pre-ordered!!!

I'm wavering on buying because I know I won't hear the end of it from my husband, lol. But I want that book! I think I am going to talk myself into buying it, lol.

My DD's husband was like that. Then she got him an IPhone on special and he spends all his spare time playing something called "Angry Birds" and never notices what she buys anymore! :floorlaugh: :great: :floorlaugh:

JMO:

If Mr. Ashton makes a lot of money from the sales of the book, I think he will have the integrity to put that money towards a good cause.

one word: Kindle.

I don't have one. I just have an iPad. But it's okay, I ordered it from Amazon anyway. I'll just put up with the teasing when I get the book, lol!

one word: Kindle.

I've been thinking of that but I can't get over my love of a big fat paper book that I can bend the pages back on- spill coffee on, read in my bathtub and take to bed while eating peanut butter on toast - somehow a nice tidy kindle is lacking something for me.....:innocent:

I've been thinking of that but I can't get over my love of a big fat paper book that I can bend the pages back on- spill coffee on, read in my bathtub and take to bed while eating peanut butter on toast - somehow a nice tidy kindle is lacking something for me.....:innocent:

Yes, it does seem to lack the sensual element, and I don't mean that in a salacious sense.

(BEGIN VIDEO CLIP)

Jane is working overtime for that exclusive interview with KC, isn't she? :rolleyes:

I'm sure the PT would be the first to acknowledge that hindsight is 20/20, but JVC seemed focused exclusively on the negative. Somedays you do all you can do and still don't get the result you want - it happens.

IMO, there are plenty of other reasons to turn off JVM - if you value your hearing, for instance.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrsrb10