Sidebar Discussion

Status
Not open for further replies.
dr phil-- if you had a BRAIN-- TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DAY TO EDUCATE AFTER CINDY BLAMED EPILEPSY!FOR HARM !!!! YOUR NATL NEWS SHOW!!!

ARE YOU BRAINLESS???
  1. Seizures commonly take a characteristic form and the individual will do much the same thing during each episode. His or her behavior may be inappropriate for the time and place, but it is unlikely to cause harm to anyone.

ITA!!
You just know if the defense could have used this excuse at trial-they most certainly would have!! Obviously, they thought it was a farther reach than blaming George, sex abuse and poor Roy Kronk!!
I just wished they would have tried using the seizure/tumor excuse-cause Jeff Ashton would have jumped on that like a monkey on a cupcake!!:rocker:

dr phil-- if you had a BRAIN-- TODAY WOULD HAVE BEEN THE DAY TO EDUCATE AFTER CINDY BLAMED EPILEPSY!FOR HARM !!!! YOUR NATL NEWS SHOW!!!

ARE YOU BRAINLESS???
  1. Seizures commonly take a characteristic form and the individual will do much the same thing during each episode. His or her behavior may be inappropriate for the time and place, but it is unlikely to cause harm to anyone.

FWIW, I watched the show this morning and tried to post but lost my lengthy post twice, so I gave up. Anyway at the end of the show Dr Phil comes on to say that he does not believe that FCA suffered from any kind of post traumatic schizophrenia , grand mal seizures or a brain tumor as medical evidence is not supported. He also goes on to say that he has no interest in interviewing FCA as her actions speak louder than any words she could possibly say. Not verbatim.
ETA, Yes CA says she thinks FCA suffered post traumatic schizophrenia after giving birth.

FWIW, I watched the show this morning and tried to post but lost my lengthy post twice, so I gave up. Anyway at the end of the show Dr Phil comes on to say that he does not believe that FCA suffered from any kind of post traumatic schizophrenia , grand mal seizures or a brain tumor as medical evidence is not supported. He also goes on to say that he has no interest in interviewing FCA as her actions speak louder than any words she could possibly say. Not verbatim.

This is SO going to turn out as a bashfest from the A's toward him. (once the check has cleared) It'll be all about how they thought they could trust him, etc.

Hmm... FCA won't like this at all and you KNOW she'll watch it if she hasn't already. Wonder if she is seeing red and already calling JB wondering if she can get some green from a lawsuit :floorlaugh:

Come on, spill it.

IMO it's been nothing to watch, well typical Cindy stuff.

I wouldn't call Dr. Phil a 'hard hitting interviewer' by any stretch. To me.....George knows the truth but can't bring himself to say the words. Not sure if he does in the second hour of this crap.

Cindy is making excuses all over the place. Example: the hot body contest - in talking to Casey's friends, she arrived there that night very subdued and they asked her to be in the contest to replace someone who didn't show up. 'They' (prosecution) didn't show a picture of her going in that night when she was subdued.

Dr. Phil's wrap-up at the end of the show says he doesn't believe any of her excuses and valid and none of her medical theories are believable.

He also says he will NOT interview Casey. He believes her actions speak louder than any words she could say.

My stepfather passed from a brain tumor behind his ear. I had flown out to California in October and he had complained of loss of peripheral vision in his left eye. I asked if he had seen a doctor and he said yes he was given a clean bill of health even though he was a heavy smoker. I had my doubts but did not argue. He was gone by April of a cancerous tumor in the brain.

Let's use OUR reasoning powers here. KC was never treated for seizures or her defense team would have been aware of it and a story made up concerning a seizure causing the accident would cause people to believe it would be possible. That just maybe KC flew into a panic when she realized what happened and tried to cover it up? So if KC has a brain tumor, untreated, where is it???? If CA was going to lie at least use a lie that can't be proven. Alice in Wonderland is all I see. CA needs serious, serious counseling. Next we will hear they are using the foundation money to consult with a famous brain surgeon to cure KC so she can produce more grandchildren. Why don't you just ask your daughter for the truth, CA? Oh, that's right, you can't believe her because you could never handle the truth.

So here we go the A's are going to get out there and fight for "grandparent's rights" and here CA is encouraging her daughter to have another child. When someone has completed a session with AA and they claim to be clean you don't celebrate the occasion by taking them to a bar for a drink. jmo

If CA had anything besides air between her ears, she would realize just how stupid it would be for her daughter to procreate again. Here is a clue CA, YOU HAD A GRANCHILD, AND YOUR DAUGHTER KILLED IT!

Cindy and George must come up with another false story to explain away their daughter's behavior, something other than the "George was involved in the crime" story (for the sake of their bank account). That is all this is....another lie.

ETA, Yes CA says she thinks FCA suffered post traumatic schizophrenia after giving birth.

as in past tense, not now? Only up to the time she killed Caylee? Not suffering from it during the 3 years she sat in jail & helping her DT make up different scenarios? Not including the calm & schizo act during trial? So she is okay now?
(I have a headache)
And
*according to link posted by Sparky (LIAR, LIAR PANTS ON FIRE) in this week's news thread:
ONLY ON FOX: In an exclusive interview with Dr. Phil, George and Cindy Anthony said they have not had contact with their 25-year-old daughter Casey since she was acquitted of murdering her young daughter two months ago.
http://www.myfoxorlando.com/dpp/news/anthony_case/091311-dr-phil-talks-about-the-anthony-interview
So who is telling the truth? Them, Lippman, Jose or Geraldo? I, say none of them are telling the truth.

It bothers me when Dr. Phil (or whoever) says the Anthony's have never had a chance to tell their side of the story. Uh, excuse me, they've had over 3 years to talk to LE, as Casey did as well, and we know how that went.

as in past tense, not now? Only up to the time she killed Caylee? Not suffering from it during the 3 years she sat in jail & helping her DT make up different scenarios? Not including the calm & schizo act during trial? So she is okay now?
(I have a headache)

...and ok before, like, you know, high school graduation?

I'm sorry you feel the forum is down to just bickering. As for peoples feelings toward KC and her parents, I feel that there is some justification for it. If someone is a fan of a book writer, why can't they post positive comments about them? I'm not sure what you mean by pictures being posted frequently during the trial. Do you wish that more pictures would be posted now? MOO.

I meant pictures of Caylee, as that is ultimately what the forum is supposed to be about. Everything else is periphery.

It bothers me when Dr. Phil (or whoever) says the Anthony's have never had a chance to tell their side of the story. Uh, excuse me, they've had over 3 years to talk to LE, as Casey did as well, and we know how that went.

Gee Dr. Phil, what they are saying now is the same BS they have been saying since the beginning. The only difference is that there are even more lies thrown into the story!:rolleyes:

The show thread is now open!!! Let the posting begin!!!!

And I'd like him to ask them if they believe there's even a .00000000001% chance Caylee drowned in their pool, why the pool is still in their back yard.

They've told their side of the story to every camera they've met for well over 3 years, no one bought it then and I have a hard time thinking many will buy it now. There is no indication that FCA had any medical condition, as others have stated the DT would have been all over that.

I agree with the posters who say it's damage control, keeping to their FCA is innocent line as closely as possible while making sure the public looks at them in a good light. This whole case has been insane from the start.

If CA had anything besides air between her ears, she would realize just how stupid it would be for her daughter to procreate again. Here is a clue CA, YOU HAD A GRANCHILD, AND YOUR DAUGHTER KILLED IT!

And you CA failed to protect you first and only grandchild, her name is Caylee, seems you have forgotten all about her!!!

Thankyou fifteen89. In your opinion, what was their attitude during the interview. Were they aggressive, humble? Who did the most talking?

George seemed guarded - he always seems like he's afraid to say what he thinks in front of Cindy. Cindy just gives excuse1 excuse2 excuse3 excuse4 without getting that they sound more ridiculous the more she talks. Calmer than I've seen her, but it's still crapola coming outta her mouth.

Cindy did most of the talking - possibly because Dr. Phil can sense that deep inside George knows what happened and Cindy needs to be knocked up side her head to get a clue.

Of course with all the Dr. Phil intros and the "here's what's next" and the 5 sentence long questions.......Dr. Phil does most of the talking.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Staff online

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member