Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thanks to Essies in the news stream:

http://sacramento.cbslocal.com/2011/09/13/bondsman-reacts-to-anonthys-interview-on-dr-phil/

OK, I knew the seizure part while at home was not true but I did not realize she said "after she came home for the very first time". I thought she gave herself some wiggle room since TM was not there the last few times she was out on bond....wow that is really strange that she would make something up that there were witnesses to say it didn't happen.

bbm

what, like her daughter does? I've begun to see the pattern.

Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’
snip-
George Anthony bemoaned a smear campaign against him to help win his daughter’s acquittal. “If someone believed I was involved in this, why was I never brought up on charges?” George asked.

He said he had guilt about not doing enough to find out what happened to Caylee. “I lost Caylee three years ago, and I believe I lost Casey at the same time. I believe that. She’s responsible,” George said.

George Anthony blamed Casey for the child’s death. “I blame her for Caylee not being here,” George told McGraw.

He added that be believed that Casey buried Caylee and that someone helped her. “She deceived us, she lied to us,” he said.

Cindy said she believed Caylee drowned in accident, but George said, “I can’t go in that direction.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...s-dr-phil.html

IF Casey had a seizure, I am sure that Cindy would have called 911. Plus, there has never been a link between seizure disorders and murder. There also is not a diagnosis of "Postpartum Schizophrenia". There is Postpartum Psychosis and Depression, but these illnesses are very obvious and the symptoms do not include stealing from family and partying every night. They are more consistent with Andrea Yates type behavior. Cindy should have done more research.

although i believe in after life and the soul lives on - cindy saying its not really caylee in woods and her words WHAT WERE "WE" SUPPOSE TO DO? WE WERE GOING TO CREAMATE HER ANYWAYS? OMG-- THE PERSON WITH WE COULD BE CINDY WHO HELPED CASEY PUT IN WOODS IF SHE BELIEVES A BODY DEAD IS NOT HE PERSON ANYWAYS-TYPOS ANYMORE.

my heart breaks for george - hes so real. my joke of george asking for divorce on dr phil has me tinking - do it george- many will wantyou in their life. i always likes cindy but her statemant after trial are off the wall and i think - omg-- shes not well .

This one??

2rh8bi0.jpg

weird. looks like a current headshot on a kid's body doesnt it? (not saying it is, I am sure it's "real"....just a weird looking head)

It seems GA came across better than CA in the interview. GA is really good at playing the 'poor pitiful me' act. He lied for FCA for years. He put money in her commissary account but neglected to pay the mortgage. He wrote a letter to the public about being under a microscope. If he didn't want media attention he wouldn't have chased after it.

I have no idea if he had an affair with RC. The are both scammers but he sent her a text message saying he needed her in his life. That is a bit intimate for a married man but that's not the point. The point is while he was pretending to search for Caylee he was hanging out at her place for part of the time.

The only time he turned on FCA was when she targeted him as a pedophile. He can forgive her and defend her for killing Caylee but how dare her accuse him of a crime. He drew the line there. For George, it's really not about Caylee, it's protecting his image, foundation, and how much money he can scam off of people. He kept saying very early on in the case that they were members of some exclusive club (paraphrasing). He was supposed to be the spokesperson for Kid Finders until he figured out it was much more lucrative to make up his own charity. He wanted to make easy money and still does.

Exploiting Caylee's death has become the family business.

IMO

IF Casey had a seizure, I am sure that Cindy would have called 911. Plus, there has never been a link between seizure disorders and murder. There also is not a diagnosis of "Postpartum Schizophrenia". There is Postpartum Psychosis and Depression, but these illnesses are very obvious and the symptoms do not include stealing from family and partying every night. They are more consistent with Andrea Yates type behavior. Cindy should have done more research.

I did a google search on postpartum schizophrenia and got 1,920,000 hits. The very first site was a contest called "Student Science Fiction and Fantasy Contest." :crazy: But the paper was actually a science essay written by an 11th grader. I had to laugh at who ran the contest tho, and my first thought was, since this site came up first, bet a certain someone found it too. :floorlaugh: It was a serious paper tho.

Seriously tho, there is such a diagnosis out there and many papers on it.

Tweeting part 2-I can't believe it gets worse-but it does!!! :maddening:

CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News

Dr Phil -- Cindy: I think something is seriously wrong with my daughter. #caseyanthony -Longo.

4 minutes ago

CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13

Dr Phil: Cindy: Justice for Caylee is when Casey Walked." #caseyanthony -Longo.

4 minutes ago

CFNews13CaseyCasey Anthony News13

Dr Phil -- Cindy: I dont care what people think. I prayed I would get closure. When the verdict came I got my answer. #caseyanthony -Longo.
http://twitter.com/#!/CFNews13Casey

I don't know if I can post a link here, but if any of you guys need a link to streaming video starting about now, (assuming that my link from yesterday works) then just PM me.

ETA: It is working.

Casey Anthony: ‘I blame her for Caylee not being here,’ George tells ‘Dr. Phil’
snip-
George Anthony bemoaned a smear campaign against him to help win his daughter’s acquittal. “If someone believed I was involved in this, why was I never brought up on charges?” George asked.

He said he had guilt about not doing enough to find out what happened to Caylee. “I lost Caylee three years ago, and I believe I lost Casey at the same time. I believe that. She’s responsible,” George said.

George Anthony blamed Casey for the child’s death. “I blame her for Caylee not being here,” George told McGraw.

He added that be believed that Casey buried Caylee and that someone helped her. “She deceived us, she lied to us,” he said.

Cindy said she believed Caylee drowned in accident, but George said, “I can’t go in that direction.”
http://blogs.orlandosentinel.com/ent...s-dr-phil.html

I know many dislike George as much as Cindy. But I gotta say from his interview it really sounds like George is going to come out of this a stronger man than he was before. It seems he has acquired introspection, finally. And is able to understand how he failed as a parent with Casey and more importantly why. He understands, and understands that between Cindy and Casey throwing his misgivings into his face that it made him parent poorly.

And finally he can see and openly admit what his daughter is, rightly or wrongly.

I'm rarely against divorce, but George's final step toward recovery needs to start with him filing for divorce. Cindy is as toxic as Casey.

I hope that this is the final interview granted to those impossibly sick people. "Outrageous" in any dictionary ought to have a picture of the Anthony's in Dr Phil's living room.

You know what? Any further interviews with Cindy Anthony should be considered as exploitation of a sick person. Would we put a developmentally delayed person on TV and oooh and ahhh when they struggle to perform a math problem?

Not that Cindy and George have the slightest CLUE, but this interview even further humiliated them, if possible, and I feel like I just watched a freak show.

Does it matter (to her)? It'll just be something else the next time.

Yes! Where did you get that? Isn't it spooky?

ETA: I'm surprised they didn't try to use that one on the Imaginary Friends Jpad.

I screen captured it from NG. Yes, I thought there is something odd about it when it first popped up....it certainly caught my attention.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mona Lisa