Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can someone explain to me how Cindy is in denial? Please? I don't see denial, at all. I see a woman who is more concerned about appearances that will say anything if she thinks it makes HER look better. Cindy (IMO) knows exactly who killed Caylee she just doesn't care.

I was shaking my head at alot of what Cindy was saying during the interview, at alot of what Dr Phil was saying as well. How can someone who is in denial come up with "new and improved" lies for the person that killed their granddaughter when the old lies are not believed by the public? Wouldn't denial be the person believing ONE thing and sticking with that? Not making up something to sortof fit the new information that has been released?

I don't know, maybe what I am trying to say is not making sense but I just can not see Cindy as being in denial at all.

MOO

She creeped me out already, but after seeing this and the looks on CA's face?

She absolutely terrifies me. Looks like pure EVIL and that woman is going to give me nightmares.

sorry - getting here a little late...

for logicalgirl

Attachments

• Caylee.jpg
    Caylee.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 15
Can someone explain to me how Cindy is in denial? Please? I don't see denial, at all. I see a woman who is more concerned about appearances that will say anything if she thinks it makes HER look better. Cindy (IMO) knows exactly who killed Caylee she just doesn't care.

I was shaking my head at alot of what Cindy was saying during the interview, at alot of what Dr Phil was saying as well. How can someone who is in denial come up with "new and improved" lies for the person that killed their granddaughter when the old lies are not believed by the public? Wouldn't denial be the person believing ONE thing and sticking with that? Not making up something to sortof fit the new information that has been released?

I don't know, maybe what I am trying to say is not making sense but I just can not see Cindy as being in denial at all.

MOO

Actually what you described is exactly what 'denial' is. Constantly rationalizing something because you don't want to believe 'reality'.

Now, whether that denial is forced or not is another story.

This one??

2rh8bi0.jpg

:eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

I have never seen this photo before ...

I wonder if Cindy held onto some photos for "down the road" ... you know, make some $$$$$ down the road ...

MOO ...

=
MOO

She's just throwing stuff at the wall to see what sticks. Most of her explanations or beliefs are incredible. She's either lying or is in deep denial. I tend to think she's just lying. JMO

GA seems real nervous while discussing the possible drowning.

Cindy said she had suspicions about drowning on June 16th and told investigators and they did not even ask Casey...NOT true, Yuri asked her if there had been an accident during his taped interview with her the first day.

I caught that too. Something about Caylee's body eventually being found somewhere other than where Casey had put it and that was why she couldn't come forward earlier with the accidental drowning story because LE would want to know where the body was.

Thank you button wasn't enough--I was afraid I'd overdosed on the Anthonys and had started hallucinating. Yes, that's exactly what she said.

I wish Dr. Phil had picked up on that and questioned it! When did Casey tell Cindy this? Where did she hear it? Who moved the body? When? :banghead:

...for those who have watched todays episode---------did they ever bring up the 'foundation', talk about "cayleesfund" at all?

I have got to say this, for those who might be wanting to believe the carp Cindy is shoveling at us... People aren't drawn to murder due to a grand mal seizure. I had one 2 yrs ago in the grocery store, never had one before, turned out to be wellbutrin toxcicity.
I was in the hosp for a week. When you go to the ER after a seizure they work you up to find out why. They don't just say yup you had a seizure, so go on along home now... Where are the medical records from when she supposedly had a seizure with Jessie Grund? Where are the medical records for her second supposed seizure? What the heck kind of nurse is Cindy, to sit there and say, gee, she had a seizure and maybe a brain tumor etc etc. She knows better. If she doesn't know better then she's not a very smart nurse.

Also, is Cindy wearing very blue contact lenses now? I don't remember her eyes being so blue.

I noticed that too.....that her eyes are a brighter blue. Her eyes aren't like that in previous pics and videos.

I think GA is as big a liar as his daughter. He looked straight at Dr Phil & said he did not have an affair with River Cruise and I believe he is lying, why did Dr Phil let it slide? What else is GA lying about. Quite a lot in my opinion. Cindy A. is in total denial about both her daughter & her husband's lies.

No disrespect, but what could DP possibly do to prove who was telling the truth? He stated on the show that RC refused to come on. Even if she did, it would come down to he said /she said. I guess it's a matter of what each individual believes. I just don't want to blame DP for not wanting to being a judge in this interview.

I wish people would consider this thought. Maybe GA & CA are playing off each other..you know good cop..bad cop. This could be a scam to get donations for their foundation. CA's comments are totally out there and now all of a sudden GA is...seeing the light. Maybe this is some kind of angle they have cooked up. Some people will not donate because of CA's comments but feel GA is speaking the truth so they may decide to donate for GA. I'm sorry but at this point I don't trust either one of them. GA's past behavior will not win him any awards for husband or father of the year. I smell a scam!

I hope I am NEVER in the position of GA and CA to find out how I would act and react. I'm not of big fan of theirs, but I'm sure I would also try to rationalize and deny that my own flesh and blood could do this to their child.

I wouldn't go on national TV with it all. It will probably take years for her to come to terms with this... if ever. GA seems to be coming around, but they both admit to denial and not wanting to believe.
To be honest, I don't think either one strayed too far from their trial testimony. They're not that dumb...they know they could always face perjury charges if any one chooses to compare their previous statements with what they claim now. George believed 1 + = 2 and Cindy never believed her daughter murdered Caylee. What's different? IMO...nothing except their bank account sure has grown.
PS- and it wouldn't surprise me that this new malady that Casey suffers from becomes the foundation of her defense in her civil cases. Wouldn't it be just like Cindy to keep her daughter from accepting responsibility of her actions?

ha CA always been such a drawling, slurring mess? good grief, sounds like she might have enough meds to never miss enough xanax to kill a horse.

Can anyone point me to where I can find a video clip or transcript of when Cindy was making excuses for the hot body contest pic? tia

ETA: it was in Monday's show.
ETA2: please PM me if you can. tia!

Cindy, getting toxicoligy results from remains/bones that have decomposed for 6 months in a swamp are highly improbable...as a nurse of decomposition you should know that....

I did too, and you put into words what I couldn't. She didn't look like a little girl. I can't explain it any other way. Wonder if there is a screen shot anywhere?

Just reading through again, this is too funny! I also saw that pic and it looked like a much older Casey head on a younger girl body. or a shrunken casey, like an early teenage Casey shrunk down to a 7-year old girl size, can't describe it either, just looked very very odd. I thought I was seeing things.....

MOO

I wish people would consider this thought. Maybe GA & CA are playing off each other..you know good cop..bad cop. This could be a scam to get donations for their foundation. CA's comments are totally out there and now all of a sudden GA is...seeing the light. Maybe this is some kind of angle they have cooked up. Some people will not donate because of CA's comments but feel GA is speaking the truth so they may decide to donate for GA. I'm sorry but at this point I don't trust either one of them. GA's past behavior will not win him any awards for husband or father of the year. I smell a scam!

ITA - They need something that will sell, something that will get them more interviews and more money. The interviews are where they score the big bucks. Crazy sells.

IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member