Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Maybe I'm a gullible fool, but I do feel sympathy for George, it seems like he is being truthful, for the most part. And at least he's not giving KC a pass like cindy.

You're not a gullible fool, you're just outnumbered here. But I agree with you. :seeya:

OMG, Cindy thinks that Caylee received justice when Casey walked free! There is no hope for Cindy. I really do not know how George has stayed with her all this time.

I got the impression that CA was saying that ICA put Caylee's body in the woods. At some point CA was told by someone where the body was. Then the body was found in another place. She gave no indication who she thought moved the body.

Wouldn't CA have had some obligation to tell LE if she thought she knew where the body was? I know, I know... It's CA. Instead she sent her own PI's out there. Wonder what she thought when they told her it wasn't where she was told.

This was a very telling little comment by CA IMHO.

You betcha.

CA stated (and I'm paraphrasing here until a transcript comes out) that FCA couldn't tell about the drowning because the body had been moved and apparently FCA no longer knew where Caylee was because Caylee's body wasn't where FCA had put her . (paraphrasing).

I was like...huh???

OMG, Cindy thinks that Casey received justice when Casey walked free! There is no hope for Cindy. I really do not know how George has stayed with her all this time.

I think I blew a frickin' gasket when she said that...honestly...all sound just stopped, then for her to say that God answered her prayers/questions, when that happened,(felon acquitted) because she wanted to know the truth...dude..
:banghead::banghead:

BBM. I'm not making any excuses for George.

But I gotta say I bet George DID want to hide out. I think deep down George knew what happened to Caylee even back then and the people living in his house wouldn't let him think for himself and wanted him to believe 100% in his daughter.

All I'm saying is that I think George should not be put in the same category as Cindy and Casey.

And if FCA ever does kill one of my loved ones my anger won't be toward GA or CA for that matter. It would be squarely towards FCA and the Pineallas 12.

Casey turned out the way she is not for Georges actions, but for his inactions. And at least I can give credit to George for his realization of that. Cindy on the other hand played an active role in creating the monster that is now Casey Anthony. And she will never admit that she played a very large role in creating the events that lead to Caylee's demise.

Well I AM taking up for George. This man has had to endure BOTH Casey and Cindy and even though they have made his life hell he loves them both even if not deserved. He is angry as hell with Casey...as he should be. He begged and begged her to tell LE and the FBI what happened to Caylee. The thought of how Casey treated Caylee's body will haunt that man forever.

BUT one thing about it .........he loved Caylee more than anyone imo including Cindy. There is no way Cindy could love Caylee as much as George does......if so she would never make excuses for Casey when there are none.

George has had to walk a tightrope. Trying to find out what happened to Caylee and having to pussyfoot around to make sure Casey nor Cindy were upset.

I cry every time I see George choke up and become emotional. What a terrible thing to have to come to terms with but IMO he has done it. He has accepted that his daughter killed his grandchild and the thought of it tears his heart out by the roots.

And Cindy stays in the la la land of excuses.

OMG, Cindy thinks that Casey received justice when Casey walked free! There is no hope for Cindy. I really do not know how George has stayed with her all this time.

There is hope for her. She just needs professional help. That statement was jaw-dropping, horrible, but she really does not believe that. That's just how she's dealing with it. And if she continues down this track, she will NEVER get past it.

Of course Cindy was told where Caylee was. Cindy sent "her people" to the same wooded area to look for her and it was videotaped.

Caylee was not exactly where Casey put her because of the animals and the flood water. Caylee had been moved of course but not by a person.

I still fully believe that if D Casey had found the black bag that contained Caylee that he had orders to hide her elsewhere and only report the new resting spot to Cindy or Jose.

MOO

Maybe I'm a gullible fool, but I do feel sympathy for George, it seems like he is being truthful, for the most part. And at least he's not giving KC a pass like cindy.

I feel sympathy for George too. I don't give a flying fig if he cried on someone's shoulder and got a little bit that was thrown in his face. FGS, this does not mean diddly squat to what happened to Caylee. I don't think that George was allowed to voice his opinion or to confront Casey at home. All I care about is that justice did not come for Caylee and Caylee's grandmother has no dang problem with how Caylee's body was desecrated. According to her, Caylee was going to be cremated anyway so it didn't matter. WTF? She should slink away in some dark part of the world and hide her face in shame. Problem is, she doesn't have any shame. I think that she and Baez concocted and agreed upon the "incest" story in order to help Casey. It appears anything was game and acceptable to help Casey. Totally disgusting in my book.

You know I wonder since GA has said on Dr. P that he thinks the felon had help, I wonder if this wasn't brought up during the investigation if LE will be calling GA, asking him to expand on his comments. Wouldn't that be interesting...

Why would anyone still believe anything that comes out of an Anthony mouth.
Just baffled. They all are the ultimate spin doctors,scammers and liars.
They only have one objective in mind and that is easy money and lots of it.
Preferably almost tax free.
I do not even think CA and GA care for each other anymore, may be even hate each other since there is so much blame to go around.
I kind of enjoy that they are stuck with each other now because of the money chase. Probably sleep in different bedrooms.:floorlaugh:

May be we get to experience a "War of the Roses" ending. :woohoo:

Their new website looks like some kids put it together. Does not look like a professional scam job but rather an amateur gig. Noticed there is a none working link for products. Guess we can expect some overpriced garbage there too.

And I am also astonished that GA managed to drum up sympathy again in this ridiculous interview. Just incredible and mind boggling. When will folks ever learn.
They are two peas in the pod. No doubt in my mind. Glad Mr Kesse was not fooled.

I have to publicly thank Interrobang who hooked me up to the streamline interview. Thank you so much. How great thou were to do that for me!

Okay, my take, Cindy - your daughter is laughing at you as she watches you - how could you possibly say well we were going to bury her anyway. It is absolutely shocking that she would go to those lengths to rationalize.

Dr. Phil, imo, did not do a bad job - he asked her the question I have always wanted to ask "don't you feel any loyalty to Caylee" - at that point she cried.

George believes KC had everything to do with death and put her in woods. Cindy agrees that KC put her in woods with someone's help BUT THAT IT WAS AN ACCIDENT.

THIS WAS NO ACCIDENT; IT WAS KC DOING HER THING.

It's one thing to think people are crazy..and another, to find out that they really are. CA is scary...I mean, there are no words for someone like her......

OMG! I think George thinks he was set up and kept in the dark by Cindy and Baez when she met with him without George two weeks before the trial!

I can see George making great strides noiw.......good for him.:woohoo: He is getting it out after all this time of having to be Cindy's doormat.

I cant miss next Monday's show.

IMO

GA deserves better. he is now labeled a child molester!! We don't think so, but there are plenty of people out there that do now. It's so unfair! I think he realizes that CA's statements are going to make people angrier. He's the only one with a brain in that family. I hope he leaves and FCA and CA live together. CA so deserves to get her little "baby killer" back. The two liars can live happily ever after! Doubt it would be long before FCA does to CA what she did to Caylee

I feel sympathy for George too. I don't give a flying fig if he cried on someone's shoulder and got a little bit that was thrown in this face.

snipped

I know what you mean. I don't know exactly how far he and "River" went, but one and one equals two (right, George??). I do believe he told her the "accident snowballed out of control". He's ashamed to admit any of that, and I think he'll carry a lot of guilt about that too. This guy is wracked with guilt.

I think I blew a frickin' gasket when she said that...honestly...all sound just stopped, then for her to say that God answered her prayers/questions, when that happened,(felon acquitted) because she wanted to know the truth...dude..
:banghead::banghead:

OMG how could she bring GOD into this whole situation!! The trial was a farce and had nothing to do with GOD imo. More like the devil dancing and laughing. She makes me sick!!

Thanks again, good people, for your continued commentary about the Dr. Phil interview. I would get too upset if I watched the program and have deliberately avoided any media coverage about the show. All I can say about Cindy's nonsense is that she is making ridiculous excuses for Casey in an effort to justify her offspring's behaviors and promote herself as having been a good parent. I suspect it's falling on blind eyes and deaf ears: No one is going to believe a word of it! jmo

Carry on...

I would wager that there's a lot GA regrets.

Not really IMO. Both are laughing all the way to the bank while driving their brand new wheels. Like hitting the lottery and coming out ahead with a Nigerian , or should I say, Anthony scam.

Run George Run!! And take Lee and Mallory with you!!:twocents:

GA deserves better. he is now labeled a child molester!! We don't think so, but there are plenty of people out there that do now. It's so unfair! I think he realizes that CA's statements are going to make people angrier. He's the only one with a brain in that family. I hope he leaves and FCA and CA live together. CA so deserves to get her little "baby killer" back. The two liars can live happily ever after! Doubt it would be long before FCA does to CA what she did to Caylee

Yep, George does have a brain and appears to have a conscience however, sadly he has absolutely no backbone. PS. He may also be missing another part of his anatomy.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
butiwantedthatname