Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to publicly thank Interrobang who hooked me up to the streamline interview. Thank you so much. How great thou were to do that for me!

...snipped

Is video of the entire interview up somewhere - both days?

GA wanted CA to get FCA to straighten out long before Caylee was murdered. GA had to listen to all their carp. Now GA feels guilty he didn't do more to protect Caylee and he still has to listen to CA making excuses for the person that murdered that sweet child that GA loved more than himself. I could see the look in his eyes during this interview. Hope he leaves CA. She deserves it. He'd be better off living in a trailor somewhere. At least he wouldn't have to put up with her BS!! Notice she doesn't seem to care he was labeled a molester and child killer. if he aided in putting Caylee in the woods that's just as bad as killing her. CA is just as evil as FCA.

I think I blew a frickin' gasket when she said that...honestly...all sound just stopped, then for her to say that God answered her prayers/questions, when that happened,(felon acquitted) because she wanted to know the truth...dude..
:banghead::banghead:

:banghead::banghead::banghead: OMG, how long will it take before the jurors come forth and say that God gave them the verdict??????

This is JMO- But I believe GA was telling the truth today about OKC and what he believes happened...He still has a ways to go to get to TOTAL acceptance as he needs to accept that OKC did this crime all by herself..He is not there yet..We will know when he leaves CA and says enough is enough..I am not going to live like this anymore!! I also believe that if he were to leave CA-he would write a book and tell the world what really happened..he started that journey today by admitting he believes Caylee was in the trunk and OKC had a PART in killing her!! I know a lot of people will disagree with me,but GA-out of all of them I believed really really loved Caylee and is deeply hurt by what his daughter has done to a 3 yr old child/grand daughter-again JMO

my theory for a long time implicates Cindy.

It’s MOO that either CA or GA tried to help clean up the mess the felon made. Wonder which one of them followed her to Amscot to dump the car the day the manager saw it at 7AM. Then who dropped her back off, with frozen food from the Ant house freezer, several hours later so she could call TL to pick her up. I’m sure she didn’t sit in that reeking car for hours waiting to make that pick up call.

I feel sympathy for George too. I don't give a flying fig if he cried on someone's shoulder and got a little bit that was thrown in his face. FGS, this does not mean diddly squat to what happened to Caylee. I don't think that George was allowed to voice his opinion or to confront Casey at home. All I care about is that justice did not come for Caylee and Caylee's grandmother has no dang problem with how Caylee's body was desecrated. According to her, Caylee was going to be cremated anyway so it didn't matter. WTF? She should slink away in some dark part of the world and hide her face in shame. Problem is, she doesn't have any shame. I think that she and Baez concocted and agreed upon the "incest" story in order to help Casey. It appears anything was game and acceptable to help Casey. Totally disgusting in my book.

BBM

I totally agree with you lonetraveler.

That should have never come into the trial in the first place. What in the hell does that have to do with who killed Caylee? I fault Judge Perry for even allowing that irrelevant issue in.

And as I watched the clip of River Cruz:innocent: again today I am not so sure that George lied. She looked away and down when asked that question. It wouldn't be the first person who wanted to interject themselves into a high profile case.

IMO

I wish people would consider this thought. Maybe GA & CA are playing off each other..you know good cop..bad cop. This could be a scam to get donations for their foundation. CA's comments are totally out there and now all of a sudden GA is...seeing the light. Maybe this is some kind of angle they have cooked up. Some people will not donate because of CA's comments but feel GA is speaking the truth so they may decide to donate for GA. I'm sorry but at this point I don't trust either one of them. GA's past behavior will not win him any awards for husband or father of the year. I smell a scam!

:clap::clap::clap:
Bingo. So glad with your post . Have been doing a slow burn with all this poor George sentiment. Just freaking unbelievable.
CA and GA work as a team while spouting their well rehearsed money scam.

Yep, George does have a brain and appears to have a conscience however, sadly he has absolutely no backbone. PS. He may also be missing another part of his anatomy.

:floorlaugh::floorlaugh: Can't be much more left....

OMG, Cindy thinks that Caylee received justice when Casey walked free! There is no hope for Cindy. I really do not know how George has stayed with her all this time.

Can you imagine trying to reason with this woman??????????????????

She has a darn excuse for EVERYTHING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:innocent::innocent:

Not really IMO. Both are laughing all the way to the bank while driving their brand new wheels. Like hitting the lottery and coming out ahead with a Nigerian , or should I say, Anthony scam.

Exactly. You know Caylee's soul would have never rested if they had to drive that old car and go to those old jobs. Now she can rest in peace knowing they are rolling in the dough.

BBM

That should have never come into the trial in the first place. What in the hell does that have to do with who killed Caylee? I fault Judge Perry for even allowing that irrelevant issue in.

And as I watched the clip of River Cruz:innocent: again today I am not so sure that George lied. She looked away and down when asked that question. It wouldn't be the first person who wanted to interject themselves into a high profile case.

IMO

i watched her on the stand while it happened. her demeaner changed drastically between being questioned by defense then by prosecution then by defense then by prosecution and so on... when defense was questioning very "poor little me". then when prosecution questioned was overly defensive and hostile.

that was a waste of time in court, and the media ran away with that the rest of the day. made me nauseous.

:clap::clap::clap:
Bingo. So glad with your post . Have been doing a slow burn with all this poor George sentiment. Just freaking unbelievable.
CA and GA work as a team while spouting their well rehearsed money scam.

Did you watch the show?

They were certainly NO TEAM!

It was like mixing oil and water.

imo

OMG! I think George thinks he was set up and kept in the dark by Cindy and Baez when she met with him without George two weeks before the trial!

I can see George making great strides noiw.......good for him.:woohoo: He is getting it out after all this time of having to be Cindy's doormat.

I cant miss next Monday's show.

IMO

BBM

IMO

Ocean, remember when it came out that "River"s sister was in jail at one point during the same time that Casey was? Then we have "River" going out of her way after that to befriend Cindy and George. Both "River" and her sister have been in trouble with the law for various things. Both (IMO) are grifters and they used the high profile situation of Caylee's disappearance to their advantage. I have never believed anything that came out of the mouth of "River" or her sister, especially when neither one can bother using their given names but rely on using an alias instead.

MOO

I can not believe what CA said about Caylee's remains, in the woods. I am screaming and sick. To imply that throwing Caylees body away like that in the woods was ok? Either she is sicker than her daughter or I believe FCA has something big on her Mom, that CA never wants out. One day the truth will come out, because the family will unravel and it will happen. What I do know is even LA's life will stay ruined until the truth does come out, everyday someone will ask them for the truth and until it is told they will never be able to live life.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ohbeehaave