Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Is there really going to be a part 3 ?

Yes.

He will show more clips of their interview plus he will give his opinion which will be IMO that Casey Anthony is a narcissistic psychopath and Cindy is on an island named 'bizarre denial.'

He said at the end that Geroge and Cindy have a far different opinion from each other on the verdict. So he is saving what George said until Monday, imo.

IMO

I wonder how soon we can see the ratings for these two days? Or where we can find out that kind of info?

Wow. I was able to watch the entire episode at work!

First of all, does GA have an earring hole in his ear?

Secondly, I'm again proud of GA for forging ahead on his journey of coming to terms with what happened. He still has a long way to go. I wonder if he only stays with CA because of the guilt he felt then, and perhaps still feels, for not being there for CA, as he put it in his suicide note.

It's becoming more and more certain to me that GA and CA do not talk about this matter. As I've said before, it seems to be a dark place that they just don't delve into. However, this interview may have started a dialogue between them, and I'm sure it hasn't been pretty. I'm surprised GA didn't start crying on the spot when CA rationalized Caylee's burial in the woods ("That wasn't Caylee", she said). YES IT WAS, Cindy! GA needs to pound that fact. CA is sitting on a lot of emotions that she refuses to release, and she's making crazy excuses that seem to make her feel better. Someone needs to help her let go.

Don't you remember the cruise they went on ,the one they enjoyed while they weren't making mortgage payments for 8 months? That's when we noticed the tattoos and George's brand new diamond ear stud. :banghead:

This is JMO- But I believe GA was telling the truth today about OKC and what he believes happened...He still has a ways to go to get to TOTAL acceptance as he needs to accept that OKC did this crime all by herself..He is not there yet..We will know when he leaves CA and says enough is enough..I am not going to live like this anymore!! I also believe that if he were to leave CA-he would write a book and tell the world what really happened..he started that journey today by admitting he believes Caylee was in the trunk and OKC had a PART in killing her!! I know a lot of people will disagree with me,but GA-out of all of them I believed really really loved Caylee and is deeply hurt by what his daughter has done to a 3 yr old child/grand daughter-again JMO

I agree... this interview might have been a tipping point for them. He can either help CA come to terms with the truth, and if she won't budge, then perhaps he will cut bait. It will be good for him.

Cindy gave us PROOF that she knows Casey killed Caylee.

Watch for someone to play the clip of her giving excuses for Casey being in the hot body contest.

Cindy talks
-- about Casey being subdued when she first got there that night

--about how some girl who was supposed to be in the contest didn't show up and they asked Casey to be in the contest

-- about Cindy herself laughing during the 6 months and if someone had taken an isolated picture of that and plastered it all over would she be as guilty as Casey

As guilty as Casey? What is she guilty of, Cindy?

Then in the interview Dr. Phil says "Cindy, you weren't involved in the death."
Cindy IMMEDIATELY looks down and says "I know".
IMO That means SHE KNOWS Casey was involved in the death.

I'm still hoping to find a video to link to - but it was just shown on HLN so I could get Dr. Phil's exact words.

It's all a show folks

and rehearsed and cut and edited for the best ratings results and they were all actors in it.

perhaps OT, but this type of manufacturing really frightens me.

and with that I say
tomorrow, and tomorrow, and tomorrow

oh heck - here's the whole quote for your existential enjoyment:

To-morrow, and to-morrow, and to-morrow,
Creeps in this petty pace from day to day,
To the last syllable of recorded time;
And all our yesterdays have lighted fools
The way to dusty death. Out, out, brief candle!
Life's but a walking shadow, a poor player,
That struts and frets his hour upon the stage,
And then is heard no more. It is a tale
Told by an idiot, full of sound and fury,
Signifying nothing.

Regardless if you believe GA or not ,CA will be pretty mad if only GA gets TV offers in the future.

Regardless if you believe GA or not ,CA will be pretty mad if only GA gets TV offers in the future.

Am I just missing it or is the no picture of Caylee on the fund's website?

WOW

Thanks for continuing to report on the things going on in the interviews.

My grandson has strep and is staying with me until the antibiotics start to work and his fever breaks before he can return to school, maybe the rest of the week.
So I only come in and read a few pages at a time trying to catch some of what has been said. I saw the post (thanks) where the body of Susan Powell may have been found and want to read up on that too.

It's going to take awhile for me to get caught up on reading this whole thread from the looks of how long it already is. When the interviews tapes are posted, I hope there will be some way to flag the link so I can find and watch them. I would like to see the questions that were put to the A's when they would make their startling facial expressions on the previews.

Take care all and don't let the A's and Casey win in the real fight for truth and justice for Caylee.

So, according to Cindy, justice for Caylee happened when Casey WALKED ! There was also the secret meeting with Baez (George wasn't invited) where she was told about the defense they were going to use at trial. AND, George is still with her ! PLEASE !

To be honest, i don't think either one strayed too far from their trial testimony. They're not that dumb...they know they could always face perjury charges if any one chooses to compare their previous statements with what they claim now. George believed 1 + = 2 and Cindy never believed her daughter murdered Caylee. What's different? IMO...nothing except their bank account sure has grown.
PS- and it wouldn't surprise me that this new malady that Casey suffers from becomes the foundation of her defense in her civil cases. Wouldn't it be just like Cindy to keep her daughter from accepting responsibility of her actions?

I agree. Cindy is just bat**** crazy and George...I agree he's being more honest than usual...but there is just something about him that I can't trust. Try as I might, I just can't drum up sympathy for him at all. It does sound like he is more grounded in reality as to what happened, but I still have misgivings about him. I wish he had been like this from the start. I have been let down by him so many times, I just can't feel sorry for him now. But at least he seems to be more grounded in reality than Cindy ever will be. That woman has just lost her dang mind.

:clap::clap::clap:
Bingo. So glad with your post . Have been doing a slow burn with all this poor George sentiment. Just freaking unbelievable.
CA and GA work as a team while spouting their well rehearsed money scam.

I didn't say I feel sorry for George, not entirely anyway. George still has his own demons to deal with. But do I think he loved Caylee, absolutely. And do I think he legitimately mourns the death of Caylee, yes I do.

I just have to give him credit for at least publicly acknowledging that Casey was responsible for her murder and that he doesn't condone or make any excuses for Casey's behavior during the time Caylee was unaccounted for.

George has made mistakes, his first one was falling in love with Cindy.

I am so glad to know that George holds KC responsible for Caylee's death no matter how it happened. I had married friends who had to struggle with a daughter who had a child out of wedlock and was living with them and in that case, the father was the one who kept making excuses for his daughter and the mother was trying to get her to grow up and take care of her child. Having watched my friends struggle with that situation, I probably have more compassion for Cindy and George about how they were caught between a rock and a hard place.

One thing that came out in the interview was that they believed Casey was just trying to get back at Cindy by keeping Caylee away from her during the 31 days. Why would they believe Casey was doing that if she and Cindy had not had some kind of fight or confrontation?

I will always believe that Cindy was finally standing up to Casey and insisting that she grow up and be responsible (and that George had felt that way for several months before Cindy finally stood up to Casey) and that's when Casey went ballistic and Caylee was killed. Particularly since Jesse was called that afternoon and Casey knew that Jesse thought Cindy and George had been verbally abusive to Casey over Caylee. Particularly since a lot of Casey's conversations in the month before Caylee disappeared were about Casey moving out of her parent's house or acting like she was going to be living at the house alone.

If so many people attack Cindy and George now, can you imagine how they would be attacked if they admitted that they had set some kind of boundary line for Casey in that last month? How many people would be accusing them of triggering the events that led to Caylee's death? Although I wish they would be honest about this, I can understand why they haven't put that out in the public eye.

JMO.........Cindy and George didn't hurt Caylee.............Casey did.......Casey is the immature young woman who got mad because her parents were finally trying NOT to enable her and can you imagine how they felt when their standing up to Casey resulted in Caylee's death? The shock, the guilt, the fear to stand up to Casey before Caylee's body was found and they knew there was no chance of finding Caylee alive?

I think Dr. Phil asked the 100,000 question and he deserves to be applauded for it. He said he understands a mother wants to save her child but what about Caylee and her memory (not verbatim) but pretty much what I always wanted to ask her.

Great question.

I don't know if Phil is a drinking man-but I bet after 9.5 hours with the Anthony's he knocked a FEW BACK!!:floorlaugh:

Just reading through again, this is too funny! I also saw that pic and it looked like a much older Casey head on a younger girl body. or a shrunken casey, like an early teenage Casey shrunk down to a 7-year old girl size, can't describe it either, just looked very very odd. I thought I was seeing things.....

MOO

Remember the picture of the back of Caylee appearing to open the sliding door at the A's? Same creepy feeling that it isn't right!

And George said "If KC is watching, I think KC is involved". He definitely said that - I done heard him.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
hannahdunnam