Dr Phil w/ George and Cindy Anthony (Show airs 9.13.2011)

Status
Not open for further replies.
and rehearsed and cut and edited for the best ratings results and they were all actors in it.

Would love to see the entire 9 and 1/2 hours unedited, and commercial free lol.

I found neither of the A's to be credible.

CA just seems to have a different reality than most. I do not feel terribly sympathetic towards her.

I think GA was being less than truthful throughout this interview, and I feel less sympathy for him than I do for CA, which is very little.

The trial is over, and why the A's just can't answer in a straightforward way, without all the sidestepping, blame shifting, etc, I will never understand. It makes them look as if they are either flat our liars, or that they are still trying to hide something. I don't know, their interviews are always frushtrating.

As always, my entire post is my opinion only.

Did you watch the show?

They were certainly NO TEAM!

It was like mixing oil and water.

imo

Actually , that is a very common theme when trying to sell something/anything to an unsuspecting victim.
A pair of scam artists, one will be eager to sell while the other discourages the sale, saying things like you are selling too cheap etc etc. until the victim bites.
As old as the hills.

Dr. Phil ratings:

Out of the gate on September 12, “The Dr. Oz Show,” which inherited the most timeslots from ‘The Oprah Winfrey Show’ (+80), ranked as the #1 talk show delivering a 3.8 Household cume rating in the 56 overnight markets, matching its best single-day rating ever.
The #1 talk show delivering.
Dr. OZ (3.8)
The View (3.5)
Regis & Kelly (2.9)
Maury (2.8)
Ellen (2.7)
Dr. Phil (2.6)
The Talk (1.9)
Jerry Springer (1.8)
Rachael Ray (1.5)
The Doctors (1.6)
Nate Berkus Show (1.3)
Anderson Cooper (1.3)
Wendy Williams (1.2)

Best year-to-year growth of any talk show, up +36% over year ago premiere (2.8 on 9/13/2010)

Dr. OZ (+36%)
The View (+8%)
Regis & Kelly (+15%)
Maury (+8%; season premiere week of 9/19)
Ellen (+8%)
Dr. Phil (-4%; season premiere Tuesday)
Jerry Springer (+6%; season premiere week of 9/19)
The Talk (-10%; season premiere week of 9/19)
Rachael Ray (-17%; season premiere week of 9/19)
The Doctors (-16%)
Wendy Williams (-14%)http://tvbythenumbers.zap2it.com/20...son-cooper-premiere-has-best-day-ever/103510/

Dr. Phil (to George): Do you ever look at yourself in the mirror and say; "You know the truth. Don't you?"?

George: (motioning with both hands to his chest) Well, inside of my heart I don't believe that Caylee drown. I just don't believe that. I believe there is something else that happened to her. That's just, that's just my heart.

Dr. Phil: What?

George: (shakes his head, looks down and deep sigh) I believe that Casey (followed quickly by) or someone else that she was with, possibly gave too much to Caylee. She fell asleep and didn't wake up. That's what I feel.

Dr. Phil: Gave too much what?

George: Possibly some kind of drug or something like that, I means there's been some speculation about xanax or whatever it might be... (hands out, palms up toward Dr. Phil making direct eye contact) or that we even talked about this chloroform thing (Cindy begins shaking her head no emphatically with a scrunched up face looking down at her lap) it was never ever proven so, and that's another reason her and I don't agree on some things. (motioning towards his chest and towards Cindy with the other hand while Cindy continues shaking her head no) But do I believe that she was, possibly in the back of that car? (defiant) I do. She was transported around and she was placed down that at the end of our street. (Cindy's eyes unblinking looking down, vacant and miles away) That's what I feel. Do I believe the defense what they were saying? That there was an accidental drowning? No. (direct eye contact with Dr. Phil) Why did it take 3 years for us to be told that? Why would it take 3 years? (hands out towards Dr. Phil palms up as if begging again) And we were told two weeks or so before trial was going to get started by the defense and I just don't understand it. (shaking his head no and clasps his hand together)

Dr. Phil: So you think it was like a chemical babysitter? We need to sedate this child so what? So... (George nodding yes looking at Dr. Phil, Cindy closes her eyes shaking her head no then looks to Dr. Phil and back at George for his response) she could leave? What would be the purpose of sedating the child? (Cindy begins to brush her lap off while looking down, clearly agitated imo)

George: To go out and have a good time. To be with friends. To have this life that she didn't have with (Cindy scrunches her face up again, looks away and shakes her head no) with Caylee (snaps her neck back after looking away and stares back at George while he speaks) I mean, some freedom that she wanted. (George's palms up again) That's what I feel. (Cindy shakes her head no again)

Dr. Phil (to Cindy): You find that speculation offensive?

Cindy: Well it's the first time I've heard it and we've been through this for 3 years (looks at George who is looking at her then back to Dr. Phil) and it's the first time I've heard that out of his mouth. I've heard him over and over again say that he in no way believed that Casey did anything to Caylee. There was never any signs that Caylee was drugged and with the toxicology reports I don't buy that for a moment. (George looking up to the heavens with a deep sigh, licks his lips and closes his mouth as if he is holding words back) They never found anything like that and none of her friends (Cindy looking down) ever said that Casey did drugs (she looks up at George) if that was true, they'd have a story to tell and none of them told that story. (She keeps looking back and forth from Dr. Phil to George) So I don't buy that for a moment, I'm sorry. (George looking back up rolling his eyes it seems this time) I mean, we disagree about this but again like I said, this is the first time I've heard those words come out of his mouth.

George: (shakes his head looks down) No. I've said it a few different times I believe a lot of different things happened, I really do. (not looking at Cindy, his eyes are down but they are pointed in her direction)

Cindy: But you never told me your theory that you thought that Caylee was sedated. This is the first time you ever said that to me. (George goes to disagree again but instead sighs and looks away) I'm really kind of shocked to hear that today (with a devilish grin as she looks at Dr. Phil)

Dr. Phil: Are you upset with him for saying it?

George: (shrugs) I'm just being honest. I'm being honest from my heart. That's it. (George looks down)

Cindy: No, I know. I'm not upset with him... because... if that's how he feels, (now George's gaze is miles away) if he's finally getting that out in the open I think it's a good thing for him because he's held so much in and he's been angry for 3 years and the anger, I've been worried that it's going to kill him.

Dr. Phil: Isn't it time to say it once and for all what you believe cause I can tell ya there comes a point when you've got to say, you know; "Enough is enough I'm gonna say what I think. I'm entitled to it. I'm gonna claim that right and I'm going to say what I think."?

George: Right. I'm not going to say anything different than what I just said. I mean, that's what I feel in my heart. That's what happened.

Dr. Phil: Do you think it was chloroform?

George: That I don't know. See now that's been another speculation of, I guess inside of the trunk of the car there was chloroform or traces found, I don't know. It's possible. I'm not really sure. Will I ever know the truth from Casey? I probably won't. I probably will never know. But do I believe that Caylee was in the trunk of that car at one point? Sure. There's evidence that points to that and I have to go along with that.

Dr. Phil: You know, and all we can say are what our opinions are because we don't know. I can't say what happened here. I can't say that Casey did anything wrong here other than what she through her defense has admitted to doing.

George: (nods) Right.

Dr. Phil (to Cindy): To me, that's wrong headed thinking and wrong behavior and that's why I say; you don't endorse that behavior?

Cindy: No, absolutely not. I'm angry at the hell that we've been put through the last 3 years. I'm angry that I searched for Caylee for all that time when you know, I'm angry that we didn't have a proper way to take care of Caylee remains, I'm angry about that.

Dr. Phil: Does it bother you that she didn't sit down just mother and daughter and say; "Mother I need to tell you what happened."

Cindy: Oh absolutely. Especially those 31 days when I spoke to her and I pleaded with her to talk to Caylee.

Dr. Phil: You now know that all of that time you were in anguish, your daughter knew where she was.

Cindy: Right.

Watching the replay of part one. What I notice the most is that GA keeps looking at CA like she is full of ship.

Cindy said she had suspicions about drowning on June 16th and told investigators and they did not even ask Casey...NOT true, Yuri asked her if there had been an accident during his taped interview with her the first day.

They not only asked her they all but begged her to tell them if that was the case, and it's ON TAPE! :banghead:

I am so glad to know that George holds KC responsible for Caylee's death no matter how it happened. I had married friends who had to struggle with a daughter who had a child out of wedlock and was living with them and in that case, the father was the one who kept making excuses for his daughter and the mother was trying to get her to grow up and take care of her child. Having watched my friends struggle with that situation, I probably have more compassion for Cindy and George about how they were caught between a rock and a hard place.

One thing that came out in the interview was that they believed Casey was just trying to get back at Cindy by keeping Caylee away from her during the 31 days. Why would they believe Casey was doing that if she and Cindy had not had some kind of fight or confrontation?

I will always believe that Cindy was finally standing up to Casey and insisting that she grow up and be responsible (and that George had felt that way for several months before Cindy finally stood up to Casey) and that's when Casey went ballistic and Caylee was killed. Particularly since Jesse was called that afternoon and Casey knew that Jesse thought Cindy and George had been verbally abusive to Casey over Caylee. Particularly since a lot of Casey's conversations in the month before Caylee disappeared were about Casey moving out of her parent's house or acting like she was going to be living at the house alone.

If so many people attack Cindy and George now, can you imagine how they would be attacked if they admitted that they had set some kind of boundary line for Casey in that last month? How many people would be accusing them of triggering the events that led to Caylee's death? Although I wish they would be honest about this, I can understand why they haven't put that out in the public eye.

JMO.........Cindy and George didn't hurt Caylee.............Casey did.......Casey is the immature young woman who got mad because her parents were finally trying NOT to enable her and can you imagine how they felt when their standing up to Casey resulted in Caylee's death? The shock, the guilt, the fear to stand up to Casey before Caylee's body was found and they knew there was no chance of finding Caylee alive?

There is validity in what you say, however, they protected a killer and enabled her on so many levels. In fact CA committed perjury and harmed so many people who tried to help. GA played his part as well.

Think of the time, effort and money spent searching for Caylee, the lives of people CA called out in public as part of this scenario. She actually accused other people who she knew had no part in this. Think of the hours the police, the volunteers, Equisearch, the judicial system utilzed and the $$$ taken away from legitimate searches and real missing persons and on and on!

I can find no explantion to give them a pass for their 3+ years of lying and now trying attempting to put money in their wallets off of their grandaughter's murder. JMO

Actually , that is a very common theme when trying to sell something/anything to an unsuspecting victim.
A pair of scam artists, one will be eager to sell while the other discourages the sale, saying things like you are selling too cheap etc etc. until the victim bites.
As old as the hills.

Grifters use it all the time.:rocker:

Cindy gave us PROOF that she knows Casey killed Caylee.

SHE ABSOLUTELY KNOWS IT AND SHE SAID I HAVE TO BELIEVE THIS. What she did not say was I have to believe this because I can't admit that I let Caylee down and did not take her away from my psycho daughter.

BAez said she died in the early morning hours, no later afternoon, no early morning (that is how he said it). So she died in early morning. By 11:47 KC is uploading pictures to myspace (what a trooper) and in the afternoon she is chopping bamboo. Fantastic resilient woman.

Cindy knows she killed her child and buried her in the woods. It was no accident and George proved it by saying there was no reason to wait 3 years to say it.

Cindy gave us PROOF that she knows Casey killed Caylee.

Watch for someone to play the clip of her giving excuses for Casey being in the hot body contest.

Cindy talks
-- about Casey being subdued when she first got there that night

--about how some girl who was supposed to be in the contest didn't show up and they asked Casey to be in the contest

-- about Cindy herself laughing during the 6 months and if someone had taken an isolated picture of that and plastered it all over would she be as guilty as Casey

As guilty as Casey? What is she guilty of, Cindy?

Then in the interview Dr. Phil says "Cindy, you weren't involved in the death."
Cindy IMMEDIATELY looks down and says "I know".
IMO That means SHE KNOWS Casey was involved in the death.

I'm still hoping to find a video to link to - but it was just shown on HLN so I could get Dr. Phil's exact words.

She is such a liar. Tony said that FCA came to him and said I'm going to be in the "hot body contest" and he said "really" like he really didn't approve but oh well. .everyone says that FCA didn't drink much. If she was drunk at least she would have an excuse for acting like a s**t. I guess it just came naturally to FCA...

It’s MOO that either CA or GA tried to help clean up the mess the felon made. Wonder which one of them followed her to Amscot to dump the car the day the manager saw it at 7AM. Then who dropped her back off, with frozen food from the Ant house freezer, several hours later so she could call TL to pick her up. I’m sure she didn’t sit in that reeking car for hours waiting to make that pick up call.

..she didn't need either CA or GA to help her dump the car.

..she dumped the car on friday the 27th. ( bringing food from cindy's freezer with her).

( ping maps show kc leaving the hopespring area on the 27th , as she texts amy..)

11:34 am KC texts AH and tells her “there was definitely part of a dead animal plastered to the frame of my car”.

11:47 am KC calls TL, 1.9 minute duration. Calls from Amscot parking lot. Tells TL she has ran out of gas.

11:51 am KC calls JG, 5 minute duration
12:00-12:25 pm – TL picks KC up in Amscot parking lot

..catherine sanchez (amscot) says she saw the car there that day...the 27th.....didn't do anything about it since it was during the day and other businesses were open------it was when she arrived saturday the 28th at 7.a.m. and saw it still there that she called to have it towed.

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay. So you see the car parked uhm, in the parking lot…(27th.) [/FONT][/FONT]

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Uh-hum (affirmative). [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]…by your dumpster? [/FONT][/FONT]​

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Yes. [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay, what are you uh, what, what do you do uh, about it? [/FONT][/FONT]​

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Uhm, nothing. I mean it, it was daytime so uh, there’s a few cars. I didn’t see no customer. At first there probably would be, it belonged to somebody next, to the other businesses, next business so I didn’t do anything about it. [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay.[/FONT][/FONT]​

CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Then when I came back Saturday, the 28th, in the morning, I believe it was seven o’clock in the morning I saw the car again. [/FONT][/FONT]​

JW: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]Okay. [/FONT][/FONT]
CS: [FONT=Arial,Arial][FONT=Arial,Arial]So I kind of figure, all the other business are closed so it can’t belong to anybody there. I call my corporate office to let them, specifically my complain uhm, person Richard (unintelligible). [/FONT][/FONT]​

Am I just missing it or is the no picture of Caylee on the fund's website?

WOW

I didn't see any pictures of Caylee at all. But I'm having a problem with all of the links on the site. The only links that work for me are the donation and contact. I click on the purpose and the next screen comes up, but nothing new there. Wondering if its just me or is anyone else having this problem?

And George said "If KC is watching, I think KC is involved". He definitely said that - I done heard him.

And we know what FCA thinks of her Moms cameo appearances on tv. Bet FCA is plotting away.

I agree. Cindy is just bat**** crazy and George...I agree he's being more honest than usual...but there is just something about him that I can't trust. Try as I might, I just can't drum up sympathy for him at all. It does sound like he is more grounded in reality as to what happened, but I still have misgivings about him. I wish he had been like this from the start. I have been let down by him so many times, I just can't feel sorry for him now. But at least he seems to be more grounded in reality than Cindy ever will be. That woman has just lost her dang mind.

:crazy: I assume the bolded part was a typo but had me :floorlaugh:
more honest than usual??????? implying he was honest before???
Honest and Anthony is a perfect oxymoron.
Not picking on you because I like your all your posts but this just hit my funny bone.
Less deceitful is how I perceive GA in the interview but still deceitful only less. ;

There is hope for her. She just needs professional help. That statement was jaw-dropping, horrible, but she really does not believe that. That's just how she's dealing with it. And if she continues down this track, she will NEVER get past it.

I disagree. Keeping in mind there may not be communication between Cindy and Casey at this time, what I see is Cindy sending excuses and a story for Casey to follow and dig herself out of the most hated person in America slot.

Since the 911 calls, Cindy has plotted and schemed from her initial cleaing up of all the evidence in the car and on Casey's clothes.

She knows her daughter is watching and is sending her a clear message that THIS is the story WE are now going with.

JMO

Ocean, remember when it came out that "River"s sister was in jail at one point during the same time that Casey was? Then we have "River" going out of her way after that to befriend Cindy and George. Both "River" and her sister have been in trouble with the law for various things. Both (IMO) are grifters and they used the high profile situation of Caylee's disappearance to their advantage. I have never believed anything that came out of the mouth of "River" or her sister, especially when neither one can bother using their given names but rely on using an alias instead.

MOO

Yes, I do remember that Tori.

I am very suspicious of anyone who swears under oath one thing to LE and then changes it when the story is told to a tabloid. I don't trust RC as far as I could throw her.

IMO

While watching these interviews - an old Eagles song comes to mind:

"....You can't hide your lyin' eyes (even with bright blue contacts)
and your smile is a thin disguise
I thought by now you'd realize
There ain't no way to hide your lyin' eyes...."

CA hasn't changed and is never going to change and I've come to terms with that.

All jmho

I didn't see any pictures of Caylee at all. But I'm having a problem with all of the links on the site. The only links that work for me are the donation and contact. I click on the purpose and the next screen comes up, but nothing new there. Wondering if its just me or is anyone else having this problem?

..the only buttons that aren't working for me, are "products", "monthly grandparent" and "social media"..

..the "donate" button does work--------i'm sure that's the main thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jbks