Dr. Phil w/George and Cindy Anthony Air Date 9/13 and 9/14 2011 Thead # 2

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just finished watching a re-run on CBS, I believe of Dr Phil and the As. I really wanted to throw up, jump through the TV and swat 'em both. I'm sorry, but I can't find an ounce of compassion for those 2 - the whole family makes me sick.

Some crazy person called into NG last night and said she doesn't like GA, and she felt during the Dr. Phil interview that he was "trying to pin a lot on KC".

I don't think I need to comment any further on that. :waiting:

Some crazy person called into NG last night and said she doesn't like GA, and she felt during the Dr. Phil interview that he was "trying to pin a lot on KC".

It was probably one of the DF team phoning in.:floorlaugh:
We will just follow up on the womans phone call with a bunch of DUHS!!!!

Thought I was hearing things when I heard Cindy say that..............Justice for Caylee was when her Casey walked out of jail and Cindy knew it was an accident!

Dr. Phil: Are you trivializing burying this child in the woods because (Cindy shaking her head no squeezing her lips tightly together, rubbing her palms) she was a Christian and she believed her soul had left her body?

Cindy: No I'm not. (Looks down) That's not the right place for Caylee's remains to be. I mean I feel that as soon as someone dies (keeps looking down and back up at Dr. Phil) they're gone and that's just a shell. Our body is just a vehicle to be on this Earth but I would never anybody that I love like Caylee was found. I could never do that. I don't think that that was right.

George: I can't excuse her for whatever happened, I can't do that. She's responsible for Caylee and whatever happened to Caylee she has knowledge of that. And where Caylee was eventually placed, Casey had something to do with it. I know that.

Cindy: There's no excuse for where Caylee was found.

George: No. None whatsoever.

Cindy: And I'm not making excuses for that but...

Dr. Phil: When you say; "but" that starts the excuse.

Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later.

Dr. Phil: Cindy, you just said; "she shouldn't have put her in the woods but what were we gonna do anyway?" that is excusing this!

Cindy: (shifting in her seat) No it's not.

Dr. Phil: That's why people are shaking their television sets right now. I get being loyal to your children, I really do. (Cindy shaking her head smiling) But isn't it disloyal to Caylee to not take a clear eyed view and try find out what happened to her?

Cindy: Oh absolutely, Caylee has been my number 1 focus for 3 years. And I in no way would ever disrespect Caylee's remains but Caylee did not die in those woods. Would I have loved to hug my granddaughter one more time? (starts to cry) The shell of her body? Yes, I would have. Would I have loved to properly placed her where she needed to be? Absolutely. But I have to move on with that. (wipes away tears) I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, I have to live with what I know. And I am not going to beat myself over it. (wiping tears) I don't care what people think. It doesn't matter from this point on. (takes the tissue Dr. Phil offered her) I prayed to God for 3 years to find out what happened to Caylee and I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closure if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that Casey would go to jail and be punished. When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident. I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart because I know the love that those two had and I know Caylee's soul would never have rested knowing that her mother has been vilified for her death (George looking away) and I believe it was an accident. (wiping tears) and until someone can prove different, that's what I believe. And I'm hoping some day we'll find out what happened to Casey and I'm not gonna be her judge and jury. God is her judge and he let her free.

WOW! I guess the Pinellas jury was handpicked by God himself to vindicate Casey. THAT is justice for Caylee???????? And as for the minimizing of the dumping of Caylee's body. Where is the revulsion? My cat went missing once and I searched all over for her, in the pouring rain even for several days until someone told me that my cat that had been found dead with her eyes wide open and that she had been thrown in the dumpster. The trash had been hauled away already or I would have been diving right in. The thought of my sweet baby in a trash heap was devastating. I couldn't stop wondering how she had died and if it was over quick or if she had been hurting or scared of what was happening to her. That was in 1999 and a few tears roll even now as I think of it. The story has a happy ending because the neighbor was wrong and my kitty returned home a few days later. She had always been indoor only cat and had jumped off the balcony. No more balcony after that.

I would ask Cindy to consider: if God was sending her a sign when the jury aquitted Casey, then what sign was he sending her when her granddaughter was murdered?

Well. . .I'll have to admit that same thought the lady had crossed my mind, a time or three, since day 1.

As far as I'm concerned, he didn't do himself any favors in those interviews. There were a few times when he came across so phony I was yelling at the TV set.

My opinion only

Cindy is an RN and obviously intelligent, but she is NOT living in reality!

I heard an Attorney say on Dr. Drew Show last night that he believes the Anthony's are getting $50,000 for their appearance and interview. I did not know this.

SNIPPED BY 2GF, THIS IS TEXT OF A TRANSCRIPT OF CA ON DR PHIL FOLLOWING:

I am not trying to justify what Casey did and until I find out what happened to Caylee and what happened to Casey that day, I have to live with what I know.

I prayed during the whole trial that God would give me closure if Casey was responsible for Caylee's death that Casey would go to jail and be punished. When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident. I believe that justice for Caylee was when her mother walked. I believe that in all my heart

bellavita honey, I have snipped your entire quoted post down to these two bits with my bold red note:

this is a whole paragraph of transcript, in this one paragraph look at these two things she says.....which completely negate each other.

CA knows what happened. just like the rest of us, she just doesnt know the particulars of what it actually looked like, being as how there was all the evidence in the world except a video of the act ...you know, the one the people from pinellas county needed.

I actually like Dr. Phil and will continue to tune in as long as his show doesn't get any sleezier then the A's. I don't watch it everyday but do usually find some of his guests are interesting and need his guidance.

JMHO but I believe GA has been upfront all along. I know many people say he has lied but I don't see it. Not even the KH affair nonsense. First off, the woman is butt ugly and I believe GA has a bit more class then that lol. I do not believe KH for a millisecond, I feel she did the whole story of an affair for bucks. I believe GA has avoided questions for fear of being lambasted by CA. CA is the one with her head in the sand. She's the one who has lied to cover KC's butt. And by golly GA just better shut up and go along with it or else there's heck to pay. Now that they are in front of Dr. Phil, they know there's no pulling no punches, he won't hear of it, he will call them on it. For anyone who watched the interview, you can see how he digs at Cindy when she gives a ridiculous statement.

Bottom line is, both George and Cindy believe KC was responsible for Caylee's death, George believe she murdered her and Cindy is going with the drown theory. I wish GA would divorce CA and file a lawsuit against KC. Now wouldn't that be something. Maybe that is what CA is fearing and she's sticking to her accidental drowning story to ward of GA's lawsuit. :O

Would this be the same George Anthony who just a couple of months before the trial claimed he was an 'agent of the State'.....the same guy who sparred with LDB about no amber alert being put out for Caylee. Is this the same man who sat on the Larry King show and said the smell came from the trash. Is this the one and only George who gave reporters a recipe for how to re-create the stench in the trunk with pizza. The same guy who claimed Caylee had been moved 9 times and he was watching the kidnappers. I could go on.

No matter what you think of River Cruz in the looks dept, its established that George visited her gated community home several times and that the relationship only emerged AFTER the police contacted her.

I dont believe for a second George abused his daughter or was complicit in dumping Caylee's body but its clear to me that George, joined his wife in the grandstanding of Casey's innocence up unitl.......... she turned on him.

Snipped from the transcript as posted by BellaVita:

Cindy: "When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident."

So, let's get this straight. CA is now more convinced it was an accident because the verdict was not guilty?
Even if she believes it was an accident, hasn't she got it back to front?
Something is seriously wrong with this woman's mind.

Snipped from the transcript as posted by BellaVita:

Cindy: "When that verdict came in and Casey was free, I had my answer. That it was an accident."

So, let's get this straight. CA is now more convinced it was an accident because the verdict was not guilty?
Even if she believes it was an accident, hasn't she got it back to front?
Something is seriously wrong with this woman's mind.

That's what I don't get. Great Cindy - you now know it's an accident. Fabulous - Perfect. So why do you have a foundation for missing children and grandparent rights? You can't have all 3 as it's all rather confusing to me and the general public. IMHO she's talking out of both sides of her mouth and another orifice.

Okay - promise not to bring up the foundations anymore ;)

MOO

Mel

If God was as much of an interventionist as CA is claiming, Caylee would never have ended up living in that hellhole in the first place. She would have been living with kind, loving nurturing adults and she would be going to school today and having fun with her friends:(

I always get a tear when I write things like that. What happened to that little girl is cruel and callous beyond measure. I hope she didn't suffer for long. I hope she was drugged. I hope she knows there are literally millions and millions of people who are desperately sad she was killed and bagged and tossed out like trash. What pathetic hopes to hold for such a little darling who deserved so much better.

CA helped get that verdict that she now say gave her the answer. It wasn't God's doing, it was a sleazy defense team, dishonest and/or rambling witnesses and a bunch of lazy, ignorant jurors, people who were so insular they had somehow managed to hardly know about a huge case happening in their own backyard. God had nothing to with it. We've all got free will and unfortunately sometimes it runs riot. This was a very bad case for that.

So if the jury had found FCA guilty, would CA have accepted that as God telling her FCA did do it? :waitasec:

That's what I don't get. Great Cindy - you now know it's an accident. Fabulous - Perfect. So why do you have a foundation for missing children and grandparent rights? You can't have all 3 as it's all rather confusing to me and the general public. IMHO she's talking out of both sides of her mouth and another orifice.

What I don't get is, CA knew and knows more about the family dynamics, goings-on in the home and Casey's nature than anyone else on earth. She knew in her heart what the truth was - she even lied on the stand because she knew it - but is now relieved because the jury found Casey not guilty ... meaning it must have been an accident?
Has she forgotten what she knew?

Something to think about: Has anyone ever seen CA wear the same outfit twice? It was a comment about big spending that got me thinking about this.

No ... Cindy has never wore the same outfit twice that I can recall ...

Her "wardrobe" is consistent with her "lies" ... a new "outfit" to go with each new "lie" and each new "story" ...

MOO ...

I'm not really sure how GA is all of a sudden this shining light of truthfullness because he's starting to say what people want to hear. The same exact thing happened during the trial and then it took two seconds for people to lump him in with CA.

I fell sorry for people who buy the line 'you never told me this before' during the interview. People should know by now that 95% of everything on tv is scripted.

after watching snippets on NG over the past two days all I can say is wow. The other WSers have summed it up pretty well. Good lord, where do I begin? Why make up mental excuses if it was an accident? It was okay to dump the body because her soul was gone? And I think GA is going to be sleeping on the couch until they sepatate and untimately divorce. I think G has accepted it and is beginning to heal and move on away from this fiasco, it's only a matter of time before OCA rears her ugly head and breaks the camel's back. What a sad, pathetic story.......

Respectfully snipped and bolded from BellaVita's post at 5:23AM today:

"Cindy: To me, that was not Caylee, I mean yes it breaks my heart that her body was left there but what were we gonna do anyway? Our belief is for cremation. And Caylee's remains would have been cremated at that time and they were cremated 7 months later."
Cindy is trying to imply that it's not important to what happened to Caylee's body after death because it was not really Caylee? Then why is it so important now? So important that she wears Caylee's ashes? Her actions seem to contradict her words, to my thinking.
I believe she was just trying to trivialize Casey's offense. What's new?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Cabinsleuth